• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm confusing Passive with being able to do it to people stronger than yourself not neccesarily to bypass a resistance. My bad.

AwkguyDB said:
I'm confusing Passive with being able to do it to people stronger than yourself not neccesarily to bypass a resistance. My bad.
When the term "passive" is used, it means that the hax is always activated, meaning you don't need to manually activate it. It also applies to thought-based haxes

Gilad Hyperstar said:
AwkguyDB said:
When the term "passive" is used, it means that the hax is always activated, meaning you don't need to manually activate it. It also applies to thought-based haxes
gotcha thanks

I mean, thought-based GG sorta seals the deal. Then there's the AP...

Anyway, voting for Thanos if this is still fair.

Man, this is like the fourth DB loss or stomp in a row. They really did become punching bags in 2-A lol.

Planck69 said:
Man, this is like the fourth DB loss or stomp in a row. They really did become punching bags in 2-A lol.
Now who could have seen this coming...

6 for Thanos so far right?

Is there any chance that their AP revision will give them high enough results that they can sneeze away everything as they did in 2-B? lol

Probably not...

AwkguyDB said:
Petrification, Absorption, Transmutation, Sealing, Life Force Absorption, Power Nulling

How is Thanos getting past this?
The power null and sealing are passive.

From what I see, only the power null seems passive. And I'm not exactly confident in his chances of stripping a guy infinitely more powerful than himself.

Oliver de jesus said:
if it's like janemba's then they are based on law hax which resists thanos.
The law hax comes from missing with the dead. The law,power null,sealing all are generally passive from my understanding consider they come from the same feat of he's birth/presence. Also is Thanos resistance to it this [[1]]?

Back