• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Byakuya Kuchiki VS. Kakashi Hatake (9-11-1, Grace Period)

I went to the last pages because that's where she launched her tandem paper bombs, he couldn't absorb them because he would be subject to materializing which would leave him vulnerable to attack. You however were suggesting he could and did warp from the attack when he uses Izanagi instead. And I like how you try to compare an immensely smaller paper bomb attack to Ikkasen Jinka, Senkei, and Gokei.

Senkei
301Gōkei

Forstly use the manga since it is canon and seondly I dont get your point. Nothing suggest that he cant not just continue absorbing my point from the start was that he could just absorb Byakuy's attacks continuously until he runs out of petals. Nothing stops him from tdoing that since as shown by my evidence it absorbs in an AOE.

The moment Byakuya runs out of petals he is screwed. He wont even have a swrod to attack with and can only use Kido which would not get through Kakashi's Kamui again. The number of petals really does not matter.

Not to mention if not for the explosions Obito would have absorbed 600 billion pieces of paper. Dont tell me Byaukya even have close to that number of petals.

the reason Obito didnt absorb the paper was because some had paper bombs mixed in while his body was inside the other dimension. So he had to use izanagi. He could have asborbed all of the paper but he couldnt because they had paper bombs in it 600b paper bombs which would have killed him so yeah.

Rocker1189 said:
Not to mention if not for the explosions Obito would have absorbed 600 billion pieces of paper. Dont tell me Byaukya even have close to that number of petals.
yes he does

Um what? This is directly from tge Ichigo vs Byakuya fight so how does it being from the anime matter? I could understand if it was a non canon fight.

Secondly you're trying to compare an immensely smaller and closer attack to several others that are >>>> in AoE

And yet again Obito could do that because he absorbed them just in time before all of them detonated and even then he lost an arm.

The moment Kakashi tries to absorb one sword he gets impaled by all the others since yet again he has to materialize in order to absorb something and just like Konan said it takes longer to absorb something that isn't himself.

And how is he gonna run out when it's his spirit energy??? As long as he has the hilt he's fine.

Rocker1189 said:
proof? Cuz there's nothing to indicate that his Kamui's AoE is that wide nor that he could do that

Hst master said:
Um what? This is directly from tge Ichigo vs Byakuya fight so how does it being from the anime matter? I could understand if it was a non canon fight.
Secondly you're trying to compare an immensely smaller and closer attack to several others that are >>>> in AoE

And yet again Obito could do that because he absorbed them just in time before all of them detonated and even then he lost an arm.

The moment Kakashi tries to absorb one sword he gets impaled by all the others since yet again he has to materialize in order to absorb something and just like Konan said it takes longer to absorb something that isn't himself.

And how is he gonna run out when it's his spirit energy??? As long as he has the hilt he's fine.
Run out of spirit energy?

How does it matter with the size Obito was going to absorb a whole fricking river of paper bombs much bigger than anything Byakuya has ever done.

River>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything Byakuya has shown.

I dont get your point here he was in the midst of her lethal paper attacks and was completely fine while absorbing everything because they are not explosives he essentially had an area of safeness aorund him because of the absorption in an AOE. He has to materialise but as long as the petals done explode he is fine.

Kamui AoE isn't very large if your talking about Intangibility

it's mostly restricted to the size of the person

Hst master said:
proof? Cuz there's nothing to indicate that his Kamui's AoE is that wide nor that he could do that
In the scans you showed above that was exactly what he was going to do unless you are that dense and againt it does not need a large AOE to do that he just needs to absorb anything that gets close.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Kamui AoE isn't very large if your talking about Intangibility
it's mostly restricted to the size of the person
Which is good enough to absrob any petals since it would never touch him. And there is still no evidence that Byakuya has more than a few thousand petals.

We are never given a number but it is def not close to 600 billion I thought it was hundreds of thounsands at most.

I don't think it's even 500 Mil

if I remember from the manga.. (don't hold me to it,haven't read these chapters in years)

that it's only a hundred thousand

NLF.Again do you have some solid proof that he was going to absorb the entire river.

Any?

Cuz the scans above say otherwise Rocker.

And he's gonna run out of Spirit Energy when he hasn't all the other times he used them. What?

Hst master said:
NLF.Again do you have some solid proof that he was going to absorb the entire river.
Any?

Cuz the scans above say otherwise Rocker.

And he's gonna run out of Spirit Energy when he hasn't all the other times he used them. What?
Say what otherwise, he never said he could not absorb 600 billion pieces of paper but he could not absorb 600 billion explosions. It is not NLF anyway I am not saying he would do it all in a second. A few minutes probably.

the amount of pedals doesn't matter anyway

Pedals/=Paperbombs

anyway I feel like this fight is extremely situational

and we have to take make huge assumptions as to what the characters would do

How? Dude shadow please tell me how it is Byskuya can touch him. Look at this objectively. Kakashi would def use Kamui no questions.

And petals are objectively worse than paper bombs, not only are the paperbombs just as lethal they are explosive. Hell I am confident that just Masked Obito could take this fight.

It's NLF because you had never seen him suggest he could absorb all 600b paper bombs in the least as a matter of fact he realized they were paper bombs when they were stuck to him

And again in order for Kakashi to do anything outside of intangiblity he must materialize. This is a fact. In other words

If he attempts to warp away he must materialize

If he attempts to Absorb the petals or petal swords he must materialize

He gets implaled if he attempts either.

Nope because the AOE of the Kamui would absorb the petals you forget that while he is materalized he is absorbing. Nothing Byakuya does works. Hell Kkashi does not need the intagibility he can just use the absorbing in its place.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Chapter 161 pg 18 Byakuya says "An attack by millions of blades coming from all directions."
In the translation I have it says countless, do you have the japanese scan? Not that it matter anyway still not 600 billion.

Rocker1189 said:
Nope because the AOE of the Kamui would absorb the petals you forget that while he is materalized he is absorbing. Nothing Byakuya does works. Hell Kkashi does not need the intagibility he can just use the absorbing in its place.
...what Absorbing???

Hst master said:
It's NLF because you had never seen him suggest he could absorb all 600b paper bombs in the least as a matter of fact he realized they were paper bombs when they were stuck to him
And again in order for Kakashi to do anything outside of intangiblity he must materialize. This is a fact. In other words

If he attempts to warp away he must materialize

If he attempts to Absorb the petals or petal swords he must materialize

He gets implaled if he attempts either.
You are literally contradicting your point.

If he absorbs he does not need the intagibility because he is abosorbing the attack. Meaning he can not be impaled. Byakuya does not have explosive as far as I know.

Rocker1189 said:
A. Wrong it's an objective fact that he has to materialize

as soon as he does he gets bombarded and impaled.

B. It's an objective fact Obito could not absorb the entire ocean his AoE is nowhere near that.

Completely NLF Rocker

Back