• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CAC Battle! Future Warrior Vs The Player

Ok so I think i figured out the problem here, 1 of these guys is infinitely strong then the other, and both guys start with punches or energy blasts. The future warrior can unironically Glare at the player and he would win.
the future Warrior doesn’t have jirens glare
Also the player‘s projectiles are capable of one shotting just as easily due to them being hax based

That’s not a technique in verse. It’s literally just glaring really hard. Also, the player only has hax with abilities, his normal attacks are just that.

That’s not a technique in verse. It’s literally just glaring really hard. Also, the player only has hax with abilities, his normal attacks are just that.
But in jump force the player starts with meter and can open with any of his hax or they can both start charging energy which result in the player using Godspeed or even Kaioken and hitting them with a Slave Arrow, Murderous Bone Ash, Or Pegasus Meteor Fist

We can change to 5A vs 5B if it’l help
Assuming they both are baseline, Future has around a 50X advantage In power. It’s the exact same situation, becuase future still one shots.
result in the player using Godspeed or even Kaioken and hitting them with a Slave Arrow, Murderous Bone Ash, Or Pegasus Meteor Fist
There’s not much that stops the future warrior from blasting say, the meteor fist, and overpowering it with sheer force. Unless it has feats of matter maniping energy like canon saint seiya. But it doesnt.

The Player also can buff themselves with kaioken and Godspeed
Future Warrior also has Kaioken amd fought alongside Goku who can use it so that's a Non-Factor as they know exactly how it works. In fact, I'm pretty sure the Future Warrior has it up to Kaioken ×20. Maybe not it this key, but they do have the first couple levels of Kaioken.

No matter who you cut it, The Future Warrior has a massive AP Advantage unless you throw one of their weaker Keys at The Player's Stronger Keys deliberately just out of Spite.

The problem is that 100% of future warriors possible actions will result in a One shot, where as only a fraction of the possibilitied available to the player will result in a win, therefore it’s more likely future warrior just smacks. I wouldn’t call it a stomp tho

I mean, in-game you need to charge up to use Godspeed - it's an ultimate.

Best chance the player has is to use Giorno life-creation to reflect damage on the Future Warrior.

That changes the fight entirely and it also makes it seem like you're trying to get them to win on purpose, which then makes this a spite thread.
Well it’s not out of spite I really want to make this match happen and work I don’t care who wins I just want this go through

It technically isn't a stomp, and if we were to look at XV2, FW wouldn't appear to lead with hax either

It's just way more likely that FW wins than the Jump Force CaC, as Jump Force CaC NEEDS to lead with x or y hax out of their entire potential arsenal in order to win while FW can use literally any move and win

Also why isn’t the CaC scaled to perfect Cell as he can use the solar kamehameha?I thought we changed the whole thing about having a character’s tier be “X up to Y” and ignoring the in between parts

I thought you meant FW, my bad

For some reason Jump Force only scales to in-game statements rather than directly to the characters they've fought, which does make sense given the nature of the crossover

I thought you meant FW, my bad

For some reason Jump Force only scales to in-game statements rather than directly to the characters they've fought, which does make sense given the nature of the crossover
It's also because characters in game have clearly different feats and statements, like the fact that Jotaro outright dismisses Seiya's claim of being able to move FTL until he proves him wrong despite the fact that Stands in Canon Jojo move MFTL.

He doesn't have ftl statements in the game itself, so eh. I mean, Boruto and War Arc Naruto are both present and there's zero dialogue in the story to acknowledge that, so the game didn't really try.

Back