• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don’t see anything on the others profile that they can’t handle so here’s the plot. FW heard Reinhard friend is messing with time and was tasked with arresting him. So Reinhard got called to act as a bodyguard.

Edit: the future warrior sent the knights of Lugunica an official TP arrest warrant and he has one week to give his friend up. Otherwise they’re taking him by force. And Reinhard gets prior knowledge.

Future Warrior: @Fezzih_007, @speedster352, @TheGodOfICE777,Killerdrone123 ,Dark_Soul20189

Reinhard:

Speed equalized
Starting range 20 meters
they get standard equipment if necessary

Last edited:
? The warrior of the future has God Ki, which gives him several 5D resistances. Has resistance to the power of destruction (5D too)

I'm almost certain that Rein doesn't have any type of hax to negate the future warrior's durability.

? The warrior of the future has God Ki, which gives him several 5D resistances. Has resistance to the power of destruction (5D too)

I'm almost certain that Rein doesn't have any type of hax to negate the future warrior's durability.
He just doesn’t get his he has passive probability manipulation. And I doubt the tier matters all too much if speed is equal.

He just doesn’t get his he has passive probability manipulation. And I doubt the tier matters all too much if speed is equal.
You know, his probabilty Manipulation just help If the attack is a projectile, and the attack gonna change direction.
That not gonna help If FW decides to to trow hands.

And Reinhard still don't have any thing to defeat FW, besides sleep Manipulation.

You know, his probabilty Manipulation just help If the attack is a projectile, and the attack gonna change direction.
That not gonna help If FW decides to to trow hands.

And Reinhard still don't have any thing to defeat FW, besides sleep Manipulation.
Okay than that’s a wincon if he can get it off.

Plus his sword has EE that’s a possible wincon depending on how strong it is.
Ignoring FW have resistance, he have a bunch of ways of escaping the blast.

And Reinhard can't use his EE because It would hit his friend, and he don't want that due to being a bodyguard.

How is throwing hands gonna work against one of the best dodgers??
He has based analystical precog which is so high above Prime Wilhelm, who is superior to Theresia, Concluded that even an eternity of training won't get him to his level. The same Theresia who even against the transcendents using every type of weaponry possible could only find faults, mistakes and openings. She can see white lines that if she follows, she will kill her opponents without fail and Reinhard is as i said earlier an eternity ahead of her in skill. Wprth mentioning that even the low tiers of ReZero are broken in skill, Elsa who is like just above the low tiers can attack the opponents vitals after having all of her senses cut off and her mind basically floating in a void, Fights on the level of garfiel are instantaneous with no delay between thought and action, Ram being able to read her opponents better than if she was reading their mind, Emilia with absolutely no trraining could dodge a huge amount of arrows by just reading their intent etc. All of them are an eternity behind Theresia.
Also how is FW gonna deal with this:
1. Blessing of Initiative: He cannot be ambushed, and all initial attacks from Reinhard will connect.

2. Blessing of First Sight: The first time an attack is performed on Reinhard, he automatically dodges regardless of his awareness of the attack. The Blessing will wake him up even if he's asleep.

3. Blessing of Second Sight: The second attack and all following attacks cannot hit him, as he automatically dodges them faster than the first time.

He gets an indefinite speed amp from seeing his opponents repeat the same attack and he is far above Elsa against whom literally no attack works twice even if its a danmaku afterwards. He will just get fast enough to blitz FW at some point
Oh and did i mention that he had his own godly instincts which are even crazier
According to previous statements he can give any paper of any difficulty and get 100% on it even if its not an mcq type paper. On instincts alone. He can also dodge attacks that are coming at him from outside of Space-time, he is unaware of and even attacks that he can't sense. He will be in optimal play here and would know that sleep manipulation is the way to end the fight
and finally, which key is this?

How is throwing hands gonna work against one of the best dodgers??
Super sayians speed amps.
That goes for 50x in super sayian 1, to way more with other transformations.
Is somehow his first move to Go super sayian 3, and Reinhard can't deal with that ammount of speed increase.
He also can use Ultra Instict, which yeah.
and finally, which key is this?
His strongest one, so Low 1-C.

I’ll wait till Reinhard get more supporters. I was planning on playing devils advocate for whoever was losing. But only one guy showed up for Reinhard 💀. I don’t wanna seem like I’m bullying the guy.

Also FW has high godly what is reinhard suppose to do here plus he has precog to meaning he would dodge most of his attack regardless and would be able to see if he uses sleep manipulation

Ok yeah this is a stomp💀
Super sayians speed amps.
That goes for 50x in super sayian 1, to way more with other transformations.
Is somehow his first move to Go super sayian 3, and Reinhard can't deal with that ammount of speed increase.
He also can use Ultra Instict, which yeah.

His strongest one, so Low 1-C.
STOP WHAT EVEN IS THIS

I’d assume BFR or sealing or maybe power null.
FW resist.

And no, he don't have High Godly.
Just making it clear that i wont allow this tragedy to be added to their profiles😭
Technically, It can be added.
Is not very fair trought, is almost a stomp, but Reinhard does have one Wincon.

Maybe give Reinhard previous knowlegement, that would make more Fair.

High Godly need optional equipment to happen, cause he need to equip Zamasu's Super Soul, i don't remember if default SBA allow optional equipments. But yeah, FW isn't playing around, if usual punch and ki projectile do not work, he will instantly pull out haxes

Edit: wait i forgot shit, FW has informational analysis, it gonna allow him to know what Reinhard has

FW resist.

And no, he don't have High Godly.

Technically, It can be added.
Is not very fair trought, is almost a stomp, but Reinhard does have one Wincon.

Maybe give Reinhard previous knowlegement, that would make more Fair.
I mean if he loses it’s out of our hands then. The opposition better start arguing because this is a one sided conversation rn . 💀
Our best RZ supporters (zab and pegasus) have gone missing and i havent seen them in years!! (They are asleep)

Anyways, yeah give Reinhard prior knowledge, also when does he amp?
Oh and since this match is up against a tier 1, can Reinhard pls upscale from the Ram wank 130x

Last edited:
Our best RZ supporters (zab and pegasus) have gone missing and i havent seen them years!! (They are asleep)
They probally don't want to participate, because i am annoying to argue with. Maybe.
Or they probally see this match, noticed that is bassicaly a stomp, and decide to not get involved.
Or they probally got Into a space adventure to save Mars from zombies skeletons, and are busy.

Oh and since this match is up against a tier 1, can Reinhard pls upscale from the Ram wank 130x
Even If he did, Super Sayian God is a 2500x amp so...

They probally don't want to participate, because i am annoying to argue with. Maybe.
Or they probally see this match, noticed that is bassicaly a stomp, and decide to not get involved.
Or they probally got Into a space adventure to save Mars from zombies skeletons, and are busy.
Probably the last one
Even If he did, Super Sayian God is a 2500x amp so...
I am gonna kms🔥🔥
When does he go ssg? Like he probably senses rhat this mf is a weak ass red haired knight that cant do anything right?

Which ones? His physiological or the type 8 he gets from Od Laguna?
Huh??, He can scan all abilities which will make him aware all the abilities Reinhard has, and he will know that Reinhard have blessing. Well, given that it only allow him to know what blessing is turn on, but it is enough

Back