• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
priority: either 1 or 2 (affect almost every named character thus far. not everyone scales to it so i'm not really sure what priority scales fit)

verse: raisekamika

feat's summary: a character named loki vaporized the surrounding ocean and/or ocean floor while creating massive tsunamis and shaking surrounding islands while not using his full strenght

relevant scans:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

I need help calculating how much TNT it would take to destroy a country as large as 286,539km/2, so I can accurately evaluate the peak destructive capacity of a character of mine. Previously I based her peak calcs off the existing mountain destruction calcs.

Rubastax said:
I need help calculating how much TNT it would take to destroy a country as large as 286,539km/2, so I can accurately evaluate the peak destructive capacity of a character of mine. Previously I based her peak calcs off the existing mountain destruction calcs.
Take it to FC/OC wiki if you want stuff for your own characters.

As for the rest of you, follow the format othes have used in their requests (bold/capitalization appreciated, basically).

There's a link to our sister wikis on the front page but

Here's a link

Go nuts

Priority: 2

Verse:
Kung Fu Panda

Description: In this scene, Kai throws two large boulders at Oogway's chi shield, which violently fragments the two boulders (and destroys some other rocks too).

In this scene, Kai returns to the mortal realm, which creates a massive crater. This scales to Oogway, Kai, Po's durability and potentially Ke-Pa.

(The edit was cause I added another request)

Priority: 2 or 3

Verse: RWBY

Description:

Feat #1:
Nora Valkyrie, supercharged with her Semblance, hits Hazel Rainart through a wall. He gets back up shortly afterwards.

Link: RWBY Volume 5 Episode 13 "Downfall" (time stamp from 3:12 to 4:10) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A5hRP1Hkbg)

Feat #2: Jaune Arc tanks the mountain-sized Colossus mech, which is the first thing in the series that breaks his Aura. Jaune was using his Semblance to amplify the durability of his Aura Cloak. (Confirmed to have been able to use his Semblance on himself as well as others by the writers in RWBY Rewind Season #13.)

Link: RWBY Volume 6 Episode 11 "The Lady In The Shoe" (time stamp from 8:20 to 8:27)

(https://roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-6-11)

Note: I want to decisively prove that Feat #2 was much more significant than Feat #1, to prove my point in an argument I've been having with somebody else. I believe 2 >1, he believed 1>2. I had earlier tried to calculate them with the F=MA formula but I had mistaken momemntum for acceleration and he had pointed it out to me. (Also, for the calculations I did, the parameters I set up for Nora's mass was 150 pounds and the Colossus mech at 10,000 tons. I know that the Collossus is most probably a lot heavier than that but I was highballing the Nora feat and lowballing the Colossus feat to accentuate the sharp difference. So in your calculations, please factor Nora at 150 pounds and the Colossus at 10,000 tons). So that's why I come to you guys so you can decisively calculate the feats. If I'm wrong, I'll accept that but I think I have a strong case. Please reply at your soonest convenience and provide the calculations and methodology. Thank you.

Importance/Priority: 2 (For Mid and Top Tiers of the verse)

Name of the Verse/Character: The Book From Another World

Brief Feat Description: This is the translated version, not the raw:

"Taking that opportunity, Goffahan rushed to approach Elena. At this point, no one could clearly recognize his form. What appeared was only the blurring afterimage of his running steps with green light of Wind Magic. Thanks to his high-speed movement, the old man could release punches heavy as a mountain from many directions almost at the same time. Elena was gradually forced into a comprehensive defense position."

Importance/Priority: 1 (For god and Top Tiers of the verse) possible upgrade for sed charecters if deemed worth it.

Name of the Verse/Character: Black clover

Brief Feat Description: An actual destructive feat of the clover kingdom getting obliterated from the game, black clover quartet knights. And extra time hax, via a magic item which is dr freisses, standard battle equipment. This feat needs to be calcd to see if it is worthy of an upgrade.

Wait, but that's higher than the current linked feat!

Ah well. It adds a lot of consistency to 8-B Kai, seeing as I calced his other feat here. Thanks for pointing that out, my request is technically fulfilled now.

There is a calculation request thread on the FC/OC wiki here.

Thanks. I just couldn't find it and I wasn't smart enough to google it

Priority: 1/4 (Could either help with solidifying ratings for some Ultras, or merely be supporting)

Verse: The Ultra Series

Description: Planet-sized monster generates enough gravitational energy to absorb planets. Absorption scene not shown, but apparently enough to pull planets out of their orbits. Also, although not shown, it is likely that planets from Pluto -the only confirmed one- all the way up to Jupiter were absorbed as the monster's last stand was near Mars.

GransphereScaled

Picture for reference and simplification.

Note: The mouth core is base for the km per px conversion; Pluto was seen absorbed, showing to us that it was at least comparable in size to said core.

EDIT: Since the planets were later revealed to be fine still, would it be possible to add up all their mass together? The picture is also one taken prior to having passed Neptune, so I'm not sure whether that changed with what is shown later or something.

I'd like to bring my previous request to attention once more, by the way.

Priority: 4-1 (calibration of a feat basically performed by many characters)

Verse: Godzilla-kun and others - basically all franchises

Description: G-kun punches a rock ope (AP and dura feat)

Please notify me on my wall once done thanks.

EDIT: I did it myself.

I'd need a better shot at the aftermath of the wall being blown away

You could probably refer to Earthquake Power Chart, total destruction is Magnitude 9 or so, but, let's leave that discussion for other places

Is MK9 apart of the new timeline, meaning you'd actually need said Tier 9 feat laid out?

What's the ship?

Priority: 2 or 3

Verse: Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba

Descriptio: A character from the manga named Muzan Kibutsuji withstands a massive explosion: https://*********.com/Manga/Kimetsu-no-Yaiba/Ch-138----Sudden-Turn?id=465750]

Notify me on my Wall upon completion please and thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back