• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I was told back when someone made a 5-B calc for Ninjago. It was rejected for being "unreliable" for that same reason.

Tbh I don't think its the same case here.

The style isn't really that dissimilar that it can't be measured mathematically.

Plus it is an actual feat.

JJSliderman said:
Tbh I don't think its the same case here.

The style isn't really that dissimilar that it can't be measured mathematically.

Plus it is an actual feat.
It's literally the same situation here.

It's not because of mathematics issues. It's because apparently being in a story in a artistic form makes it unreliable. I don't agree, but no one cared enough to address it.

Buttersamuri said:
Feat: Wiggins survives a Tank shell which was strong enough to destroy 95 percent of an armored police car/tank at 2:25
This is easily Small Building level. May be even Small Building level+ (not sure).

Priority: 2

Verse:
Kung Fu Panda

Feats: Po parts the clouds above Panda Village, feat starts at 11:44

Dragon Po gets thrown into a large rock, destroying it, feat starts at 1:28

Jindiao throws and violently fragments a very large boulder, feat starts at 0:57.

Note: Click the 'reply to #298' hyperlink to see another feat that needs to be calculated. These are important for a large revision, and both I and Antvasima would appreciate the help.

All but the last link direct to ***********, which has quite a few nsfw ads, so be careful for that

Absolutely Zero is usually a Hax, but then again, you can technically account for thr temperature change from normal to negative 250 or so

@The Smashor For future reference, please put a timestamp somewhere in your post. These guys work hard enough can can't sit through a 19-minute video just to find what you're talking about. If you do it, everyone does it. Sorry about this, but just don't do it, man.

Imaginym said:
Priority: 4, possibly higher (May provide a decent supporting feat for fully evolved Pokemon.)
  • Verse: Pokemo
  • Feat: A user calculates the speed the Pokemon Golem would gather, & the force of the impact upon landing, if it rolled down a mountain as its stated to do.
Assuming Golem has a diameter of 0.6 meters and a drag coefficient of 0.5, his terminal velocity would be 83.7 m/s. We can't calculate how fast he would roll down a slope, since the slope would affect air flow, but it would likely be lower than his terminal velocity.

Golem's terminal velocity is actually 110.7 m/s, according to this.

Still, wouldn't get any better results than 9-B

That doesn't count. The mountain breaking is due to the mountain being unstable and as such that isn't a legit feat, sadly.

Homer isn't doing the feat, is the mast crumbling the cimients of the rock.

Not really that impressive in comparison to his high end wall level stuff

Butter Samurai did state that the said feat is a guessed Small Building level. (Which I instantly felt iffy for of course.)

Though I am pretty darn sure Homer has some Smoll Building Level feats out there. (As crazy as it sounds.)

Yeah that's not Small Building level, unless they have something to say otherwise

You can request whatever you need, though if you have a feat, you should only post it once.

DMUA said:
You'd need to know how big the ship is
If you significantly slow down the video (I'd do Youtube frame-by-frame if it wasn't so dang long), you can see Strider emerging from the cloud as a tiny speck.

Not the most accurate way to calc it but it's better than nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back