• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kepekley23

My problem was nothing in-shot is scalable. No full tree, nothing that is remotely measurable without the focal ground.

There is an almost full tree, but i don't know if the angle allows for pixel-scaling.

Anyway, i will try my hand at it to see what i get.

I'll look over it once you're done. I decided not to do it but you are welcome to try your hand at it.

@Kepekley23

Those results are hilariously low. Welp. I guess we are whipping out some downgrades if this is excepted.

Is that a real laser or just an energy blast? Either way, KE won't be usable since lasers travel at the SoL and energy blasts don't work for KE.

(Finally...)

Feat: There are two feats here.

Priority: 1 for the first feat (Terra Break should be focused on background range this time, and should scale to the rest of the verse.), Unknown, likely 1 to 3 for the second feat (This is a minor speed feat that could either scale to all, or just Kiki.)

Verse: Wonderful World (Verse)

Description: At 2:30, Chartette uses Terra Break to cause a huge explosion. As the Makai is an alternate space, it sends Aiwhen flying into the sky, potentially reaching the moon, and the buildings in the area. At 5:11, Kiki summons a bunch of shadow clones to attack Aiwhen, all ending up with a slash from the real Kiki.

Note: The Makai is a literal alternate dimension where it has it's own moon (Thus potentially, its own sun. As a result, it seems like it has its own world despite formerly being bound by Six Gates, & several seals.

Note 2: It's a fighting game made with a basic engine; of course it won't be as spectacular as something as say; GUILTY GEAR. The debris destruction is merely an effect as a result. Still, reaching the Makai's Moon is pretty decent to me. Back on topic...

Character Stats:

Aiwhen: 148cm, 39kg

Kiki: 135cm, 34kg

Chartette: 153cm, 44kg

Feat: Information below..

Priority:1 (Will scale to nearly a quarter of the current profiles here)

Verse:JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Description: Dark Blue moon creates a whirlpool.

Information: 7.9m/s whirlpool speed on average . (got a gif from the anime of a bird eye view of it spinning if ya need it ) .

Pick whatever depth ya think goes best with this panel (The city in the background is hong kong).

And https://imgur.com/a/6fnDX scaling for whirlpool diameter .

Could ya get the rotational kinetic energy , specifically, from all that ?

• Importance: Tier 2. So far it only affects two characters within the verse
  • Character: The Mind Flayer
  • Verse: Stranger Things
  • Feat Description: The Mind Flayer casually provokes large thunderstorms with it's presence
videos with the aforementioned feats, respectively starting at the 2:09 and 1:06 minute mark

Okay going to bump :

This AP feat from 19:55 to 20:44

This speed feat from from 13:30 to 13:50

The clac will scale to 3-4 characters from
Tales of Berseria/Zestiria verse

I was promised by @Assaltwaffle to do it 2 weeks go but it seems he forgot about it

This is a huge request, and I already apologize beforehand.

Importance: Tier 1 or 2. It scales to several characters and monsters, but we may need a thread to decide how to scale.

Verse: Dungeons and Dragons

Feat Descriptio: Not really a feat per se, but rather the power level of several spells. I've tried my hand at calculating some spells, but I really don't trust my capacities to calc feats, so there's that.

Verse: DC Comics

Tier: 4 (only concerns one character)

Description: Jonah Hex dodges close-range gunfire and slices a revolver bullet in half.

Feat: Here

Note: This is a request for a re-calc of the feat which is already on his profile, as A) the original calc blog is not linked in the profile, B) the original calc was never approved by anyone, and C) the current speed rating was added to the profile without permission. Twice.

• Importance: Tier 5 or 4
  • Character: Creation King , Kamen Rider Black , Shadow Moon
  • Verse: Kamen Rider
  • Feat Description: Creation king destroy many planet and possible star

http://*********.ch/Drama/Kamen-Rider-Black/Episode-50?id=14313

In Episode 50 around 13.56 until 16.33

How strong Creation King DC when he destroy many planet and star ? How fast when he destroy planet and star ?

Yeah look like Black being multiple planet or possible Star level is really true .
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Black

Priority: 3-4 (Will affect 4 Top-Tiers)

Verse: Dies Irae.

Feat: Eleonore instantly vanishes all black clouds from the sky with a shockwave.

Priority: 3 (Scales to Attack Potency of Mother Brain Unbound key's self destruction. Nothing too big but could serve as an example of planet busting calcs)

Verse: Metroid

Description: Mother Brain self destructs and blows of Zebes (A planet that is 960x Earth's gravity and has a diameter of 11,700 meters)

Feat: https://youtu.be/Wlu5Mx-9wwU?t=21s

Note: Using the GBE calculator, Zebes has a GBE of 1.595*10^38 joules or about 38.1 Ninatons of TNT. But the kinetic energy could likely yield much higher.

Priority: 3 (Just scales to attack potency of All Might and All for One, the calc of this feat was probably done before but I can't find it anywhere)

Verse: My Hero Academia

Description: All Might and All for One clash destroying several city blocks

Feat: Here

Note: There are two cars that you can use as scaling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back