• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The calculation looks great but about Shocker's height I'm guessing the 1.8m is an assumption. Just to get the most accurate value I'd like to let you know that 6160 Shocker is actually pretty tall even compared to Spidey. Here's two screenshots showing their height difference. Photo 1 and Photo 2.
He may be taller than Spiderman, but for Shocker I used the height given in the wiki. Also, a few centimeters will not change the calculation result much.

Calculation not done yet? If it hasn't been done, I can do it. Also, do we have any information about the speed of the magic crossbow shot?
It hasn’t been done yet, and we just see it as an energy projection attack. Not a laser or anything.

Maybe just go with regular arrow. It looks like an arrow with energy around it like the last one he shoots
Well, I will do the calculation as soon as possible and use a normal crossbow arrow speed when doing it.
On second look, it looks like it’s firing a spike of Abomination Magic from it. Not exactly like arrow speed I’d imagine but somewhere close probably?

On second look, it looks like it’s firing a spike of Abomination Magic from it. Not exactly like arrow speed I’d imagine but somewhere close probably?
I don't know about the verse. If there is no statement about the speed of this attack, I will use a normal arrow speed.

Priority: 1

Verse: Wizarding World

Feat: The trio are going through an explosion
l1S92_5G8U0.jpg
iY4WRZUD7xU.jpg

could just be aim dodging.
The guys shooting are aimed at one specific point and aren't shown to be making any changes in aim. + Seeing as how automatic rifles and Shotguns work (pellets spread outwards as they travel), this monster would need to be moving at high speeds to dodge bullets from two different guns at the same time.

Last edited:
The guys shooting are aimed at one specific point and aren't shown to be making any changes in aim. + Seeing as how automatic rifles and Shotguns work (pellets spread outwards as they travel), this monster would need to be moving at high speeds to dodge bullets from two different guns at the same time.
No. It just needs to move faster than the person shooting the gun to evade. That's what it looks like here. Also the monsters got hit before this, these people also never shot a gun.

No. It just needs to move faster than the person shooting the
Like i said there was no change in aim. It was side stepping the bullets as we see the shots hitting the ground around it. Asserting all that solves nothing as the context is clear and we even see afterimages so its depicted as moving fast.

Also the monsters got hit before this
And so? Getting hit means what? It's an animalistic creature acting based off instincts and this is explained. Its not gonna have the intuition to dodge bullets at every moment in time and that also doesn't debunk the fact it did dodge bullets earlier. Dodging anything also takes into consideration alot of factors so that's null.

these people also never shot a gun.
That is heavy cap, tendou was the only one there who has never had gun trials before.... The rest of them have experience via physical airsoft battles (this is stated in the same chapters). Beatrice is obvious because she's trained in weaponry along with having airsoft battles. Being trained or not trained in using guns makes no difference here, the monster is huge making it an easy target for them and it was simply dodging them despite that disadvantage. The scan doesn't even state them all making us know it's faulty, it states that tendo has never shot a gun before.

This feat is similar to The MC of darwins game getting subsonic+ reactions as he's able to dodge bullets while making after images

Last edited:
Back