• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cal's Dragon Ball Super XXXXXX: 60 is here and 2 mins are left

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real cal howard said:
Full Power Super Perfect Infinite Ultra Instinct False Ascended Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Berserker Rage Rose 4 Kaioken x20 Majin Vegito Evolution Grade 3 (Golden Oozaru Form) (Gohan Absorbed).
You forgot SSGSS 5 Kaiokenx500

CursedGentleman said:
Beerus1000 said:
Bluetrekking said:
If you wank it enough, you get 2-A. How?
There are infinite possibilities and Fu stated he wanted to explore all of them. 2-A DB obviously ovo
does this mean dragonball xv has an infinite timelines
Wasn't the egg from Toki Toki spawning timeline itself?
Wouldn't that mean that timelines are counted?
i really don't know?still it wouldn't mean that its not infinite

So Yuya Takahashi is on episode 131 and not episode 130. hmmmm

@AKM Probably cause the last episode will be focussed on wrapping up the story and not fighting.

@Ovrhide I'm just more happy that this will definitively debunk the NLF of "Ultra Instinct can dodge anything no matter how fast" that's tossed around often.

Therefir said:
@Ryukuma Kefla hit UI Goku twice lmao.
I could be wrong but didn't Kefla's blast only slightly graze Goku's hair?

Either way even after that fight I still saw that NLF thrown around all the time. This fight will hopefully stop that though.

Ryukama said:
@AKM Probably cause the last episode will be focussed on wrapping up the story and not fighting.

@Ovrhide I'm just more happy that this will definitively debunk the NLF of "Ultra Instinct can dodge anything no matter how fast" that's tossed around often.
Can't dodge doesn't mean a clean hit.It can also mean he must block it. But I get your point their is a misinformation in the fanbase. Super never said you can dodge everything it will only avoid any danger. Danger is a subjective thing. Besides we see UI getting in "danger" by the blast by Jiren at the end of the preview. But he wasn't in Mastering UI.

I think Goku has trouble dodging while attacking ( see Kefla vs UI and the preview from upcoming episode). But then again he has not master it again.

I'm pretty sure if they're saying that Jiren is too much for Goku to dodge, the clear implication is that he hit him. Not that Goku successfully blocked his attack. They don't word things that way.

The point they're getting across is that Jiren is becoming too fast for UI Goku to handle, so he has to evolve further. This point wouldn't be made out of an instance where Goku actually handled Jiren.

Also considering this is said right after they say Goku landed a blow on Jiren prompting Jiren to start fighting back, it's even more likely in this context they mean Jiren landed a blow in return.

Anyways the point is UI Goku cannot evade overwhelmingly faster opponents. This has always been logically the case but now we have undeniable proof of it.

Ryukama said:
I'm pretty sure if they're saying that Jiren is too much for Goku to dodge, the clear implication is that he hit him. Not that Goku successfully blocked his attack. They don't word things that way.

The point they're getting across is that Jiren is becoming too fast for UI Goku to handle, so he has to evolve further. This point wouldn't be made out of an instance where Goku actually handled Jiren.

Also considering this is said right after they say Goku landed a blow on Jiren prompting Jiren to start fighting back, it's even more likely in this context they mean Jiren landed a blow in return.

Anyways the point is UI Goku cannot evade overwhelmingly faster opponents. This has always been logically the case but now we have undeniable proof of it.
Stop wanking jiren and accepr your lose .....

in all seriousness yes, the NLF about Goku dodging everything is gone now

Yes, jiren should be able to clean hit an opponent with UI omen, and the reason is because he was already stated to be unbeatable even by hakaishin standards. While not shown, it ha seven stated plenty of times that hakaishins have some knowledge of UI, but like whis has stated, it's an incomplete version just like Gokus, so at the very least, jiren can bypass the Omen version of UI.

It was very unclear if Goku's arm was grazed by Kefla's attack or not.

Anyway, in the preview it looked like Jiren used an AoE attack. Goku can't dodge that unless he outruns it. But again, higher speed can still hit UI Goku. The body reacts on its own but that doesn't change the speed of how fast the body moves, UI only removes the process of thinking.

Ryukama

1)Technically you don't have prove because he hasn't mastered yet. Its still a incomplete form and we don't have the context of hitting UI. But it seems mastered UI also can't dodge everything.

This proves battle power>hax. So IMO in vs battle there is no reason to think a opponent outside dbs world take on a dbs character with just hax. Dragon ball has proven this again and again either except it or change the wiki rules

No, UI simply gives the body a state of noneness. Similar to what Bruce lee said,

"You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend..."

That meh preview doesn't show a punch, it shows a blast, the spoiler clearly says that jirens PUNCH is to fast and heavy for UI goku to dodge. You guys need to accept that UI isn't invinsible.

@Ovrhide Exactly. The fact that people like Grand Priest and Zeno exist should already be proof of that. But this onlu further solidifies it.

@Pannaliciour So when one NLF gets debunked you say it proves another NLF? No Dragon Ball characters cannot take on any hax out there simply if they're stronger than the person. If a hax is vastly greater than anything they've shown to resist then we're not going to assume that it won't work on them. Also power > hax isn't even always true in Dragon Ball. Like the Mafuba.

I was caught off-guard there by Ryu's avatar. lol

We need to update Whis' speed. There is no mention of him travelling much faster (approx 210x) when serious. Also, the current speed feat doesn't mention that Whis was casual while performing it.

You guys are probably wondering why I brought up this painfully obvious matter all of a sudden but get this:

Apparently, a chunk of normies on other platform believe that MUI Goku can fight Whis on equal footing. Their reasoning?

"Whis has white hair, Goku has white hair. Whis has UI, Goku has UI. Beerus was already 3/4 of Whis' speed, now Goku surpassed that. bla bla blah"

Yeeeeaaahhh, somehow they forget how casual Whis was while performing that feat and he himself flew much faster in the Arale episode. Goku vs Whis is now a thing guys.

AKM sama said:
I was caught off-guard there by Ryu's avatar. lol
Just trying this out for a little bit. Will go back to Mario soon lol

AKM sama said:
Yeeeeaaahhh, somehow they forget how casual Whis was while performing that feat and he himself flew much faster in the Arale episode. Goku vs Whis is now a thing guys.
Didn't Whis fly from Beerus's home planet to Earth in like, a second in that episode?

Well, I remember the low end was taken to be 10 seconds in a previous thread to be on the safe side.

Ryukama said:
@Ovrhide Exactly. The fact that people like Grand Priest and Zeno exist should already be proof of that. But this onlu further solidifies it.

@Pannaliciour So when one NLF gets debunked you say it proves another NLF? No Dragon Ball characters cannot take on any hax out there simply if they're stronger than the person. If a hax is vastly greater than anything they've shown to resist then we're not going to assume that it won't work on them. Also power > hax isn't even always true in Dragon Ball. Like the Mafuba.
You are contradicting yourself there. The fact that Grand Priest and Zeno excist does mean that the Mafuba should work on them? Lolll.

I am not saying anything about UI. I said there is a misinformation. They mever said mastering UI will AVOID any punch only danger. And UI getting hit is not the same as mastering ui

Ahh today's episode will finally end the NFL of UI... wonderful, and if we go by heroes, jiren would be fighting competitive against Mastered UI goku, tho if that remains in the show is unknown, but I doubt the final battle will be one side on gokus favor, that would be anticlimactic as hell, and 130 is dedicated to that entire fight, so one sided it won't be

Just trying this out for a little bit. Will go back to Mario soon lol

lol no, stick with it, it's surprisingly good. At least keep it for a while

Ovrhide said:
Ahh today's episode will finally end the NFL of UI... wonderful, and if we go by heroes, jiren would be fighting competitive against Mastered UI goku, tho if that remains in the show is unknown, but I doubt the final battle will be one side on gokus favor, that would be anticlimactic as hell, and 130 is dedicated to that entire fight, so one sided it won't be
I could be wrong but I think only half of 130 will be fighting, the other half will be the wish and other stuff

just one episode won't be enough to make the wish and wrap up about everything, to be honest, if it's not for Frieza still around I would say UI Goku will slaughter Jiren but that remain to be seen

Watch Goku destroy Jiren in ep 130 and people saying he's still weaker than Beerus, I wish the final battle in DBS was Goku vs Beerus rematch instead of lame ass Jiren

Don't bring Jiren again when the show comeback, seriously everything about him is lackluster

I could be wrong but I think only half of 130 will be fighting, the other half will be the wish and other stuff

just one episode won't be enough to make the wish and wrap up about everything, to be honest, if it's not for Frieza still around I would say UI Goku will slaughter Jiren but that remain to be seen

You are wrong, just like you predicted. Episode 130 is called "unprecedented super clash" and then 131 is the wrap up.

Goku and Jiren will have an even looking fight, universe 7 probably wins by numbers, then 131 we get the rest.

I wonder if goku gets to keep his UI per mentally or if this is the last chance he has at it. I mean, weird he would have power above hakaishins at his disposal now to access at anytime

Pannaliciour said:
You are contradicting yourself there. The fact that Grand Priest and Zeno excist does mean that the Mafuba should work on them? Lolll.

I am not saying anything about UI. I said there is a misinformation. They mever said mastering UI will AVOID any punch only danger. And UI getting hit is not the same as mastering ui
When did I ever say that? You're clearly misunderstanding what I was saying.

That line was me responding to Ovrhide saying UI Goku isn't invincible. So I responded with the fact that Zeno and Grand Priest exist proves that UI isn't invincible.

Then I responded to your claim that higher power always negates hax in Dragon Ball by saying that the Mafuba still works on vastly stronger opponents.

Those are two different statements said to two different people. They aren't connected. I didn't say that Zeno and Grand Priest exising proves Mafuba works on them. I have no idea where that came from. I said Zeno and Grand Priest prove UI Goku isn't invincible, then I said Mafuba works on stronger opponents.

And Jiren's punch isn't a danger? "UI avoids any danger" is a clear hyperbole. It's demonstrably untrue. UI failed to avoid the danger of Jiren's attacks. UI is still vulnerable to people like Grand Priest and Zeno. All those claims that were initially made about the original UI have been refuted. And this MUI will in almost all likelihood still be below the angels and Zeno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back