• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cal's Dragon Ball Super XXXXXX: 60 is here and 2 mins are left

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ovrhide I am aware of the title still doesn't mean all the episode will be fighting, it just my guess tho

CursedGentleman said:
But what about Shaggy Blanco, Shaggy Rojo SSj4, Rolf SSJ, Yamcha Time breaker or Gohan Calvo?
Well, you see, they are beyond NFL, they can and will avoid any danger. They can make UI users hit themselves in confusion.

It turns out Goku changed his Kamehameha into a barrier and so avoided taking Jiren's attack head-on, but it still took a lot out of him.

so goku didn't get hit by that attavk

also, Goku literally catches the Giant hellish ball that Jiren throw at him at squeesh it to hell like nothing

So Goku gets a stronger UI, then it gets even Stronger, then it gets even stronger and is still powering up, then he Masters it, getting even stronger, jesus, that's strong, he should be so so far above God Of Destructions.

Fhfhghghg said:
So Goku gets a stronger UI, then it gets even Stronger, then it gets even stronger and is still powering up, then he Masters it, getting even stronger, jesus, that's strong, he should be so so far above God Of Destructions.
Both jiren and goku MUI are above hakaishin level, period. It's not much of a debate. And shirtless jiren is a thing lol

Vegeta's Limit Break was just below Toppo (before he powered up), so even Goku's third transformation before powering up should be as well, not just MUI.

Goku's first UI should have been above Beerus, but no, the series retconned it.

shirtless jiren huh...WELP apparently they need their shirts gone first to reach full power GFDI but damn this episode was hella great

Edit: Vegeta i'm still proud of that shit he said and jiren smiled...DAMN LOL

So does this prove Goku is merely tapping into Spiral Power? ****** mastered Ultra Instinct and thats ALL he can do? pfffft Goku's got nothing on Simon.

Goku masters Ultra Instinct and makes Spiral

I'm not saying it is a galaxyx but since technically the world of void is INFINITE in size,that genuinely COULD be a galaxy, just very far down so it looks small.And if You put your wanking glove on, you could even say there are multiple stars and star systems from looking closely at the image (likely just energy particles, but wanking gloves are powerful)

Again this is just extremely far fetched headcanon though

well even then its pointless cause they are low 2-C TBF but it looks gorgeous AF

So, scaling power now, are the GoD weaker or stronger than Jiren, Goku, and Vegeta? In my opinion I believe that they should be either stronger than or at the same level.

They better use those two weeks to give us an explanation on how Jiren became so damn powerful. Though I have a dubious idea how he did, I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back