• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can somebody fix this error.

So I was just checking to see how accurate Eternity (Marvel Comics) page was. I was checking his AP and found he "Created the Eternity-Mask", this is clearly wrong as the Eternity Mask was a magical item created by a group of renegade occultists from Eternity's own substance to make peasants the equals of Arthur's Knights. So I would think the AP for that link would be invalid for Low Complex Multiverse level. I think that link should be concluded as an ability rather than an Attack Potency. I think it would make since for that to be Plot Manipulation, I'll explain... As claim by Multi-Eternity himself the mask contains part of a cosmic lineage stretching back to the first conflict of the story which he is apart of. And can see the narrative, The story. The whole. And sees that everything is made of narrative through space time. And Subconsciously starting the story in the same fashion. And Possibly Resistance to Plot Manipulation The wearer of the Eternity Mask see synchronicity and coincidence of the narrative itself.

Back