• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Captain America (MCU) vs Master Chief (this needs to be added now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Well this is fair now.

Last time the thread died. Let's try this again.

Rules

• Master Chief has all of his 9-A weapons except Halo 5 REQ variants.
  • Cap's shield is restricted
  • Speed is not equalized.
Votes
John: 7 (VersusJunkie54, DarkDragonMedeus, KarmodF, Dinobot1996, Hellbeast1, TheOwnMagic, Gargoyle One)

Steve: 0

Inconclusive: 0

This matchup gets so much flak on youtube and Spacebattles. I can't imagine why it's not getting any attention here.

Well I'd say that MC still takes this. His 9-A weapons will undoubtedly include the Needler, Railgun, and Gravity hammer. Those alone are going to do nasty things to Cap. With speed unequalization, the needles may have a hard time hitting Cap. But said needles can track characters with Superhuman movement speed and supersonic reactions anyways. So they'll land eventually. The Railgun has Hypersonic+ or so attack speed iirc. So Cap won't be evading that.

Master Chief also has far more expeirnece fighting enemies around his level or even slightly stronger than him (Brutes) Cap spent most of his life frozen. As for speed, both are around the same pretty much. Superhuman movement speed and Supersonic reactions.

I'd say that the Chief takes thid mid difficulty.

John should take this for reasons mentioned above. While the Needlers would be hard to hit, unless John corners him; the gravity hammer is quite useful. The Covenant Type-50 Sniper Rifle is also quite effective from a distance and undodgeable up close. The Railgun is more like Supersonic+ AP; muzzle velocity = 1,500 m/s, but still hard for Cap to dodge.

Cap is slightly stronger and a better hand to hand combat fighter; adept of 127 martial arts forms vs John being a adept in a couple. But John is still arguably more tactical other wise; he makes good use of his weapons among other things. Energy Sword would also give John an edge.

I thought I heard about the railgun prjectile flying at mach 40 something somewhere. Eh, it doesn't matter. Cap still cannot evade it.

This battle uses Standard Battle Assumptions, which means the two characters start apart from each other at the farthest range possible for the two characters.

Cap is standard melee range, extended with shield. Master Chief is dozens of kilometres.

Which means they start dozens of kilometres apart, eh.

They said 4 kilometers is the limit; though, Cap would have a better chance at dodging from a distance. Albeit, he'd still need to get close eventually, so that's another disadvantage.

Two create Anti-Gravimetical Vortex/Slipstream Space Portals actually.

And now that I thnik a gun that BFRs to Higher Dimensions is quite strong.

Master Chief due to having superior range and weaponry. Cap's shield being restricted also puts him at a large disadvantage against MC.

This is a genuinely really interesting match. People need to stop sleeping on this. (Try putting Three votes Needed in the title)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back