• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Captain Cold rework (+ additions)

In case of Flashes, their Dura does seem to go up and down like their ap depending on how much speedforce and whatnot they are channeling.

We should do the same to pre crisis flash like post crisis flash. Add a tier 9 key, a tier 6 cause of some clacs, and 2c/2a for his peak.

"Would you mind showing me" and "from what I've seen" in the same sentence show one hell of a double standard here mate.

That counterargument would apply to literally all of our "holding back" ratings for Comic Book characters, we just assume their durability goes down with their AP somehow, for the sake of making the scaling a little more sane.
What's the double standard? The instances I've seen have Rogues comparable to street tiers, so I ask Amelia to show when have Rogues been blitzed by 'em.
And I think, for Superman and the like, he actually holds his dura back to test his opponents. Nothing like that for Flash. And again, if it's like a pretty non standard summon, why couldn't it hypothetically scale to flash? For Superman scaling, there is (for instance, not really stating) it a few showings of Lex seriously harming him and a dozen of Clark stomping the hell outta him. For the summons, they practically did nothing but fight and damage the flash. Why couldn't they scale?

I was talking about your other examples.

In any case, flash doesn't always operate at tier 2. You would have to prove he was going absolutely all out against these summons

Again, judging by the profile, Barry’s always tier 2 dura, if that’s not the case, the profile needs to be changed. Cold is scaled to Barry with his summons. He should either scale to 2-C, or scale to whatever tier Barry’s dura is while he’s still
I was talking about your other examples.

In any case, flash doesn't always operate at tier 2. You would have to prove he was going absolutely all out against these summons

Would somebody be willing to appropriately adjust his durability section in that case?

Would somebody be willing to appropriately adjust his durability section in that case?
We still need to find a few justifications to his dura varying. I don’t doubt it varying, but we still need a few scans that point in this direction. We also need to figure out what is the low end for Barry’s durability

Again, judging by the profile, Barry’s always tier 2 dura, if that’s not the case, the profile needs to be changed. Cold is scaled to Barry with his summons. He should either scale to 2-C, or scale to whatever tier Barry’s dura is while he’s still
We still need to find a few justifications to his dura varying. I don’t doubt it varying, but we still need a few scans that point in this direction. We also need to figure out what is the low end for Barry’s durability
I think that the Flash's durability should automatically scale to his varying striking strength, or he would explode every time he hits something at high speeds.

@Firestorm808

Would you be willing to help us out here please?

Would you be willing to appropriately update the profile page Firestorm808?

Would you be willing to appropriately update the profile page Firestorm808?
Well, we need to actually find out what Flash's low end dura is. Pre Crisis DC got surprisingly little research. And most importantly, the summon actually damaged Barry as he was running

I am currently referring to the Flash profile page's durability section.

Back