• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Carne/Norious B.I.G (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) vs Beerus (Dragon Ball)

I know B.I.G, he could copy Beerus' speed and touch him, but B.I.G should be able to die by Existence Erasure. B.I.G never faced anything like it and even being incredibly hard to kill, he doesn't have any defense against it (especially when we found out that Hakai actually has a nice range through Sidra).

Guess it depends on who shoots first. If B.I.G is to touch Beerus, hes dead. If Beerus uses Hakai quickly, B.I.G is dead.

I never truly got why B.I.G has regen, but Mid-Godly should negate Hakai. I mean, Stands are weird. His abilities could involve only working after death and that he remains or some bs explanation, really.

Because it...regenerated....a lot

And it regenerated after the death of Carne, which makes the Stand disappear soon after

There are degrees of Mid-Godly, regenerating from death is not the same as regenerating from full on existance erasure.

Hm, guess I'll just go with it. I guess the main point of this is to determine if Hakai kills BIG or not, otherwise BIG wins. For now, seems like Beerus cant actually destroy BIG.

The thing is, the death of the user should've ended the existence of the Stand as well, either that or very good Resurrection (of just Notorious B.I.G., of course) I suppose

But if Notorious B.I.G. touches Beerus, it's over, he gets assimilated into Notorious B.I.G.

Yeah, Stands have no "rules". Its kinda like a machinery, there are priorities. The priorities are always their main abilities other than rules that generally dont apply (Only Stands hurt other stands, no one can see them without being a stand user, etc.). If BIG's ability is only activated upon death, it will screw the rules. However, I do suppose its closer to Ressurection than Regenerationn.

I'll keep my vote in inconclusive for now, as well.

Yeah, but it truly depends if BIG actually has Regen and according to SomebodyData, Hakai could possibly kill BIG. But yes, if Hakai doesn't work, BIG wins quite handidly.

Yes, but I mean no limitations in the sense of accomplishing their abilities. Za Warudo WILL stop time and yadda yadda yadda.. Just, dont misinterpret what I said. My wording was bad, I am sorry. And it still is even to this very post. Welp.. I tried.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Perhaps B.I.G is exempt from the 4th rule, as it can only exist if the user dies.
We see B.I.G. pop out pre-death, but that's when Carne was in the middle of dying so who knows.

Actually yeah you're right, even when he got shot in the leg the stand was brought out. I think Narancia even brought it up.

Exactly, Austrian Man Meat, got what I meant. BIG would only activate his abilities and most of his bs after Carne dies, since, as mentioned, he did appear before Carne's death, but was different.

Well, the stand did exist before Carne died. It was even brought up by Narancia, and when Carne died we see that the stand dissapears as well. So there is some sort of ressurection going on here.

Indeed, but it doesnt seem like Regenerationn to me. I'd say it is Ressurection as undead or similar and that BIG's abilities only truly activate the way he is known for after Carne's death. Does BIG act the same way he does after Carne's death when Carne was still alive? If not, theres some things we gotta think about right there.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
So his abilities only truly activate after Carne's death and that he is an exception to rule 4 and shouldnt have Regenerationn, but Ressurection as undead instead, am I wrong? Which leads to Hakai working on him and Beerus having a chance.

Anderson2003 said:
So his abilities only truly activate after Carne's death and that he is an exception to rule 4 and shouldnt have Regenerationn, but Ressurection as undead instead, am I wrong?
1. Nobody can truly say B.I.G. never worked until after his death. Nobody can say that it did, either.

2. Doesn't need regen, it just sucks you up if you're the closest moving thing.

3. Maybe. But it'd still be Inconclusive if it depends on who shoots first (IMO it'll probably be B.I.G. if he senses Beerus' speed, which I don't see an argument on why it would or wouldn't.)

1. If BIG truly never acted the same way it did after Carne's death when Carne was alive, and you said yourself that he was activated when Carne was alive, then there's no question that something changed after Carne died and that goes back to my point.

2. Indeed, but Regen is the only thing keeping BIG from being Destroyed.

3. Exactly. But if Beerus uses Hakai, he doesnt need to move or do anything. Depends on what Beerus sees in front of him, something he doesnt know or understand or a potential threat like Zamasu. If the latter, BIG goes bye without his regen and due to Hakai's range (shown by Sidra), Beerus can win without moving.

I still leave my vote at inconclusive.

1. Yeah man activate it when you're getting a hail of bullets from any virtual direction possible, you'll get chances there. B.I.G. likely had a range when Carne was alive.

2. Wouldn't Resurrection just mean B.I.G. can revive itself?

"Nobody can truly say B.I.G. never worked until after his death. Nobody can say that it did, either."

It's safe to say it didn't, since if it did then what was stopping B.I.G from matching Mista's bullets?

"and that he is an exception to rule 4 and shouldnt have Regenerationn"

It is an exception and yeah I guess it shouldn't, although it doesn't help much in this matchup seeing as it can resurect in a timeframe which wont allow it to lose via BFR.

"Which leads to Hakai working on him and Beerus having a chance."

I assume Hakai is a special technique Beerus has which allows him to counter B.I.G right? Well, him using it off from the start is quite the assumption when he doesn't even know what B.I.G is.

Fact is, BIG before Carne's death isnt the same as after it and that it didnt regenerate, but that he is an exception to one of the Stand Rules and he Ressurected after Carne's death with his true abilities.

Mid-Godly doesnt seem legit, and no, that doesnt mean BIG can revive itself from Existence Erasure my friend. Its not as easy. It would need Complete ressurection or Absolute ressurection, both of which arent the case, since BIG would get Ressurection as undead.

Well for what it's worth, his Stand bio states the range was nulled on Carne's death so that implies it did have a range but since it's home (think watch for rolling rocks) is dead, it doesn't care anymore.

Well, considering no further answer from JMan Requiem and Arigarmy was given about the Mid-Godly regen and if Hakai could possibly work on B.I.G, I'll leave my vote at inconclusive.

I say it all depends on Beerus' Hakai and the knowledge he has, really. If it works on BIG, Beerus could win through Hakai's range and Existence Erasure. If it doesn't, then BIG kills Beerus. And even then, if Beerus doesn't see B.I.G as a threat, he won't instantly Hakai him.

B.I.G's different abilities after and before Carne's death should be revised since that could remove his regen. Ressurection doesnt seem to be the case as mentioned above, but being regen also doesnt seem correct. And if Beerus has no knowledge on B.I.G, then B.I.G just wins.

I not sure if Hakai can kill B.I.G, but I'm also not so sure if it can resist being utterly erased from both physical and astral realms, and Mid-Godly regen seems wrong to me, ressurection seems more accurate, or not? Really I just read the Notorious B.I.G arc a couple of days ago and both the manga and the page on this wiki are confusing or not so accurate on the discriptions of the powers. I'll leave inconclusive for now.

Back