• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Carrot (One Piece) vs Sasori (Naruto)

The match is very fair, and is pretty skrewed in Sasori's favor actually seeing how many abilities and puppets he has available.

If I speed unequalize Carrot would blitz anyway, cause she's faster than Sasori.

Sasori wins through poison and no saying someone will literally dodge every single attack without evidence of them fighting someone with comparable spam without getting touched is not a argument
She has superior agility to the people who casually dodged his attacks with regular handstands and backbends. and superior senses.
She doesn't need feats, she just needs common sense.

I've already countered the poison point. Yall just keep saying "poison gg" even though it's been countered

She has superior agility to the people who casually dodged his attacks with regular handstands and backbends. and superior senses.
She doesn't need feats, she just needs common sense.

I've already countered the poison point. Yall just keep saying "poison gg" even though it's been countered
Except they did not casually dodge his attacks and they had antidotes to his poison
poison will incap and he can then finish her off.

Except they did not casually dodge his attacks and they had antidotes to his poison
0265-013.png
0265-014.png
0265-015.png
0265-016.png

poison will incap and he can then finish her off.
Poison won't touch her. What do you not understand?

ykw? screw that point, because chiyo was controlling her
that literally shows them barely dodging it
yes it will. It will eventually hit her.
based on nothing.

you're just saying "oh she'll get hit sooner or later" and he'll get electrocuted sooner or later. what's your point

based on nothing.

you're just saying "oh she'll get hit sooner or later" and he'll get electrocuted sooner or later. what's your point
Yeah here is the difference. Sasori can survive being hit by carrot. Carrot auto loses after being hit once

Here's the other difference.
Carrot can dodge better.
Sasori can't

Here's the other difference.
He needs to put her down via poison or AP.
She needs to electrocute him and gg his core

So yeah, Sasori can't survive being hit by Carrot. Especially since Sasori risks getting set on fire by Carrot's lightning, being a wooden puppet and all

The only reason to explain how Chiyo and Sakura dodged Hiruko's trap it's because Chiyo was aware of them or at least many of them.
I'm not sure if Carrot can really dodge them, that's the question for me.
She can’t dodge him and a hundred more puppets drenched in poison

The only reason to explain how Chiyo and Sakura dodged Hiruko's trap it's because Chiyo was aware of them or at least many of them.
I'm not sure if Carrot can really dodge them, that's the question for me.
yrtqma7.png
AZInTuC.png
c5GGHSc.png
wrLVzLb.png

Again, she'll be fine
She can’t dodge him and a hundred more puppets drenched in poison
So... you can't argue it? You and TheUltimate are just gonna keep saying "no she can't"?

She has no counter to being poisoned and sasori can just wait for the poison to kick in
I shouldn't have to say this several times.

She won't get hit by the poison.

She is capable of touching the weapons because she uses gauntlets.

And she is also capable of, you know, dodging, something she does frequently in canon. She could even dodge Zoro's attacks, and you can see his profile's intelligence section for the difficulty required to dodge his attacks.
His Santoryu attacks are harder to register than Hyouzou's Hattoryu (八刀流) (Eight sword style.) type Swordsmanship, the strongest Swordsman on Fish-Man Island and considers skilled Swordsmen like Hachi to be pathetic, and can effortlessly parry slashes coming at him from every direction. (Cephalopods like Hyouzou and Hachi have 'Brains' within their limbs, allowing them to move/attack through instinct) Zoro is able to turn his back to Swordsmen on the level of Hyouzou and considers them to not even being able to kill his boredom.

And all of Sasori's main used and mainly liked weapons other than the dodged needles conduct electricity, which will reroute them back to him and kill him, again.

Her lightning is a one shot factor in this fight, and it's a solid and better wincon.

I'm still not completly sure about the fact that Carrot will'be able to dodge everything 100% of the time but she'll probably win more than Sasori,
I'll go with Carrot FRA.

Back