• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
amateur-developer-remakes-cd-i-games-link-the-faces-of-evil-and-zelda-the-wand-of-gamelon-so-we-can-suffer-them-again-27-years-later-1606593310260.jpg
River-City-Girls-2-Misako.jpg

• Speed Equalized
  • Accessories, Optional Equipment, and Recruits allowed
  • Link's AP is 0.066087834608 tons of TNT and higher with Power Glove. Misako's AP is. 0.04 tons of TNT and higher with accessories.

GEE IT SURE IS BORING AROUND HERE:
I'LL SPLIT YOU! IN HALF, I MEAN!:
Incon:

Misako appears to be much more skilled, experienced, intelligent and overall better equipped, as well as holding the advantage in stamina, range (I have the feeling that Link's tens of meters is probably outdated bullshit typical of the time) and LS, while in AP they aren't far from each other.

Being trapped into the Zelda CD-i Instruction Booklet, other than being a fate worse than death, could be a wincon, but aside from Misako's ability to escape fictional worlds, it's still based on Link tossing the book at the opponent, it can be avoided or countered.

Back