• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestia(Hunter Blood) vs D.E.A.T.H-C.H.A.O.S(Tales of nephilim)

I'm kinda stumped here... Apperantly Death-Chaos has time hax from John, but John's time hax isn't really explained so I'm not sure of what it can do... For now I'll say inconclusive, If we can get a clear statment of John's time hax here I can make a final decision.

I have been forgot put explanation about that John and Emilias pages. But John time manipulation works like his dads aka slowing, stopping time etc certain mount time. In John case it would be less than 10 seconds in his strongest attempt.

Howewer he cannot do rifrts to space and time like his father, who has space-time manipulation and John (and Emilia) has only time manipulation.

In that case... I think Death-Chaos would be able to take down Celestia with enought time due to it's absorbsion, Evolution, and Power Mimicry. Along with it's time hax such as stoping time, even if it's for 10 seconds is really strong. An although DC would have trouble hurting Celestia duo to her resistance, the same can also be said with some of Celestia's attacks such as Explostions, Energy Attacks, etc. What I think really give DC the win is the combination of Time Stop + One Hit Kill.

TLDR; I vote for Death-Chaos, but I am open to other people's arguments.

I see D-C has only resistance to electricity and energy attacks,also IMO Celestia Regenerationn and immortality makes her harder to kill then her opponent

Btw how does the smite move actually kills more exactly?It kills you ala Kenshiro style?It kills you ala Hakai style?It kills you by touching the body and falling death on the ground?That might be crucial here

For smite, in this scenario as D-C has John powers, it works like similar as supernatural angel smite aka needing touch opponent -->brigth ligth --> opponent death.

btw Happy birthday BlackDarkness679!

So basically touching the body and you fall death on the ground right?Then it might not be enough,but of course thats my opinion,i wanna hear what the others think and also hopefully they check the Wulfgar vs Sarcassos match thread too

Also thank you man :)

Buuuump....you can also ask some people around to give their input on this match,im busy at the moment nowadays so i cant do much

I think it depends on who uses the hax first. If D.E.A.T.H C.H.A.O.S uses what Greyfang said before Celestia does, I'll give it to them.

If Celestia can shape D.E.A.T.H C.H.A.O.S into something else with matter manipulation because that could bypass it's regen. I'll give it to Celestia. Feel free to let me know if I missed out on anything on Celestia's profile because there is alot of read. But hey, at least I'm not reading through Arceus's profile. O.e

Also Happy the Third Day After Your Birthday Day (H.T.D.A.Y.B.D)!

Lekmos said:
For smite, in this scenario as D-C has John powers, it works like similar as supernatural angel smite aka needing touch opponent -->brigth ligth --> opponent death.
btw Happy birthday BlackDarkness679!
If this is what you mean the opponent has intangibility. Tho she may not know to use it if she did use it that would not work.

I thiiiink I'll be inconclusive for now as I believe it has to do with who uses their powerful hax first but that's just me. I'm not entirely sure though. Will see with further input.

Also late happy birthday from me as well! :3

Holy nuggets,when i thought i will go to sleep after looking around on the wiki a bit,but then i see my threads got replies (internally shouts yes for finally happening after so many bumps)

First thing first thanks @Peppypony and @SiamesetheKitty

Yes Goddess form Celestia has all the previous abilities from the previous key and i actually put how strong her regen is in that form in the paranthesis to explain the power with an " | " to separate the regen for normal Celestia and Goddess Celestia

OK so from the replies so far that i got,1 vote from @Drag-O-Drawgon for Celestia, 1 vote from @SiamesetheKitty for inconclusive and im not sure for @Peppypony and @Darkmon cns,but i guess its inconclusive?...Gotta be sure on those last two before i write them,the others im adding now

PS:Forgot about @GreyFang82, i guess i that should be counted too

BlackDarkness679 said:
OK so from the replies so far that i got,1 vote from @Drag-O-Drawgon for Celestia, 1 vote from @SiamesetheKitty for inconclusive and im not sure for @Peppypony and @Darkmon cns,but i guess its inconclusive?...Gotta be sure on those last two before i write them,the others im adding now
PS:Forgot about @GreyFang82, i guess i that should be counted too
Would she use the Intangibility from the start or not to avoid the death inducenent? Well I guess I don't know if you made the profile or not.

Basically, if she don`t use intangibility at the start this match would be ``who press button firstly`` type match to win.

Can Celestia effect others with her reality warp or only landscape around her?

Lekmos said:
Basically, if she don`t use intangibility at the start this match would be ``who press button firstly`` type match to win.
Can Celestia effect others with her reality warp or only landscape around her?
Celestia can affect others with her reality warping too,but i dont make her use that against opponents for the sake of the story,it would be boring afterwars

In storywise yes it wold be boring. That is why my character who can warp reality figth almost always against another reality warper, so it is basically brawl match between titans.

Back to topic are we here assuming that Celestia uses her reality warp only to change enviroment only help her at battle?

Well i dont think that she should be limited to that only,the stories limit many characters from using most things because the plot would be shorter or too easy

So story restrictions should be lifted off in vs battles in my opinion

Would she use the Intangibility from the start or not to avoid the death inducenent? Well I guess I don't know if you made the profile or not. </div>

Well she is pretty smart so i guess she will possibly use it to have the edge,she doesnt waste an opportunity if there is one to win

Lekmos said:
Same here, character should figth their fullest and best (actually this was propably said somewhere in rules of matches). I only asked being sure.
No they fight in character.

Ok after talking with Peppypony, there are 2 votes for inconclusive now and 1 vote for each of them winning, input is still needed to decide the winner

So the question. Would this fight last? Would it be over shortly? If it lasts DeathChaos can use his death inducement. If not and Celestia finshes fast she could win.

Darkmon cns said:
So the question. Would this fight last? Would it be over shortly? If it lasts DeathChaos can use his death inducement. If not and Celestia finshes fast she could win.
That i dont know how to answer honestly, whether the fight lasts or not, depends of the abilities and all that which both are having to them, so that is up to the people that are voting if its gonna be a long one or not

Guestion, in Celestia profile there is in hers powers mentioned `` power of all the stars as well `. Is it all stars in galaxy, or multible galaxies or whole universe?

Back