• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyper Sonic negative diff.

Exiting the profiles, but Hyper Sonic is completely invulnerable (I'm not sure if he is invincible). And I could argue that Hyper Sonic is Solar System+, as he's powered by Super Emeralds, which are superior to Chaos Emeralds, with the Chaos Emeralds being a Multi-Star to Solar System busting force. Not to mention his Chaos Control abilities.

Sparky "Dante" Marky1234 said:
Hyper Sonic negative diff.
Exiting the profiles, but Hyper Sonic is completely invulnerable (I'm not sure if he is invincible). And I could argue that Hyper Sonic is Solar System+, as he's powered by Super Emeralds, which are superior to Chaos Emeralds, with the Chaos Emeralds being a Multi-Star to Solar System busting force. Not to mention his Chaos Control abilities.
Maybe not with negative diff but yeah Sonic has more hax and can reality warp Cell so regen may not fo jack

@TISS Nah, he could have 0 diff with him. Considering he's not taking any danage from him, as well as a possible speed blitz and equal DC + greater hax, he should have no troubles.

@spanky but they are equal in DC so maybe cell can damage maybe not that seems game mechanic but i wouldn't know still yeah the hax will be something Cell can't really bypass at all

LTB2000 said:
Cell since he can outlast sonic's time limit and has Regenerationn and absorbtion.
well the problem will be can Cell even survive sonic's reality warping via chaos control which can bypass regen and absorbtion

LTB2000 said:
He technically still care like when he tried to absorb goku in GT.
That is only because GT goku was hilariously outclassing him and freiza

And if he was somehow getting outclassed by sonic, then he'll try to absorb him, but it's useless since the form only lasts for 5 minutes.

Cell has used absorption as a tactic exactly one time in his Perfect form and it's not as "full proof" as buu's, so I don't see it as a good win con. 5 minutes is all hyper sonic is gonna need imo.

Hyper sonic won't hurt cell that much since he's large star+ and hyper is only large star. And time manipulation won't help if you're weaker than the person and have no other hax.

No, hyper sonic is large star +. check his profile again

vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_(Game_Character)

Even if they're both large star +, sonic can only contain the power for 5 minutes, cell has that power for his entire life.

And he has no hax to help him. Time manipulation won't really be a factor if cell can regenerate from a single cell. And cell can get a zenkai boost for every near fatal injury. So there's nothing sonic can do against someone like cell.

No need to be a smart one about it.

Anyway, Chaos Control doesn't just have teleportation. It also has time manipulation and spatial manipulation. Cell has nothing to defend against that

I'm gonna say Sonic. Time manipulation, more experience, and better attacks should net him the win. Ironically, 2/3 of these reasons are the ones for most of Goku's wins.

how does Goku have more experience or better attacks than most? His attacks lack of other purposes make him a 1-trick pony except destructo disk and he has 30/40 years of experience and hasn't taken part in a particularly large amount of battles and he hasn't faced a variety of opponents, just fighting basically the same opponent buffed except Buu and kinda Cell. Everyone else had pretty much the same moveset.

Superman is more skilled than Goku TBH

@Cal I disagree on experience

Cell has all the experience and memories of all the Z fighters

Though I'm inconclusive

Intelligence: Goku has mastery of various martial arts techniques and skills (can also copy techniques after seeing them once); years of experience fighting both powerful and diverse enemies whom have various abilities and powers. Is a combat/tactical genius for the most parts. Goku was the first to realize that Super Saiyan states were wasting an extreme amount of energy just by powering up to it, mastered the form despite the huge amount of stress (psychological and physical) the state puts on his body, which is more effective than training two years physically in the Room of Spirit and Time. Also devised different usages of the Kamehameha such as propelling it with his feet, homing in on targets, altering its path and range, using Ki to augment his physical strength, and so on.

@dragon He doesn't have years of experience. He has years of training. There's a huge difference

Those enemies are not diverse. With the exception of Buu and to a lesser degree Cell everyone fought, moved and attacked the same general way.

"Like Piccolo I can fully regenerate as long as my core remains. Like the Saiyans my power increases greatly after I heal from near death, and like Frieza I can survive anywhere."

How would he know this if he didn't have there memories?

RadicalMrR said:
"Like Piccolo I can fully regenerate as long as my core remains. Like the Saiyans my power increases greatly after I heal from near death, and like Frieza I can survive anywhere."

How would he know this if he didn't have there memories?
If he had their memories, he wouldn't be evil.

You assume they aren't diverse. You only thinking of the rapid paced fights when in truth he has fought many diverse enemies. Piccolo who has extendable limbs, and could grow in size. Raditz was his first time fighting something like him. Vegeta was the first time who he ever fought that used Great Ape. Ginyu could swap bodies, Frieza has psychic powers as well as a vicious personality, plus the guy was fighting on a dying planet. He fought Cell who had cellular regen and the techniques of all his previous opponents. Buu had an elastic body and molecular regen and could absorb others and steal their abilities. Beerus has energy negation and is a God of Destruction and Martial Arts master who has been around for like a million years and is a martial arts master. Trained with Whis who is a Universal Martial Arts master and has full knowledge of a majority of skills, including psychic powers and such. Fought Hit who had freaking time skip. Fought Copy Vegeta who could take over a person's abilities and fighting prowess. Easily countered trunks who is a sword wielder. Fought Android 19 who could Drain Energy. Yeah not diverse. And lets not forget he's been doing this for around 20-30 years, but yeah he isn't experienced at all...That's just downplay.

Superman has more experience fighting different types of foes. However, experience doesn't make you skilled. Either way this is irrelevant.Also why bring up Superman, it's like you want a flame war to start as he was completely irrelvant to the fight. My vote goes for Cell thanks to his regen making it possible to outlast Hyper's 5 minute limit. Plus Cell gets stronger with each regen.

So he never saw Piccolo but acted like they were long time friends when they first meet because of instinct.

He knew to change his Ki pressence when attacking Piccolo to make it seem like Goku to mess with the Z fighters,people he has never met before, from surving in the wild for what like a month,this doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back