• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man discussion thread

A quick google search says gravity moves between 0.8 and 1.2 times the speed of light, we know the Falling Devil's primary attacks are gravity manip (that including her beam), so she should have FTL attack speed with this listed on her profile
Please read more than just the google search result— this study is contested by many, and the actual predicted & proven speed of a gravitational wave is equal to the speed of light (read the beginning of the linked wiki article).

But anyways, I have never seen a character get a speed rating from gravity manip.

It's not written by Fujimoto, but yes it is an officially released Chainsaw Man story (and therefore canon unless proven otherwise).

It also ties into less elaborated-on sections, such as the Quanxi story ending with a scene from the Manga Volumes, and the House Devil story having the guy that was hunting the Sea Cucumber Devil, it's fun :)

Katana Man's gotten revenge for his precious ballsack. But man, now that the gang's all here and Denji's woken up, things will really start heating up. I suppose Denji and Asa still won't be able to have their moment alone yet, but you gotta wonder what Denji's gonna do now that things have gone to shit like this and everybody in the room's after his heart... again.

i'm gonna make a profile for asa/yoru, should i make 1 profile and separate asa and yoru by tabbers or create 2 profiles?

i'm gonna make a profile for asa/yoru, should i make 1 profile and separate asa and yoru by tabbers or create 2 profiles?
Definitely one page since Asa/Yoru, unlike the Hybrids, constantly switch bodies & they have a lot of impact on each-other in fights.

I'm not sure what the name of the page would be though, maybe "War Fiend" with Mitaka Asa & Yoru redirecting to it?

Definitely one page since Asa/Yoru, unlike the Hybrids, constantly switch bodies & they have a lot of impact on each-other in fights.

I'm not sure what the name of the page would be though, maybe "War Fiend" with Mitaka Asa & Yoru redirecting to it?
Simply don't make the profile and then boycott vsb (it's mid)

since everyone seems to agree with that i'll make just one page for both of them

i feel bad for yoru since her main abilities are going to be on asa's tab
War fiend makes sense

Would Yoru not come first? Yoru | Asa, right? Since Yoru is the one who decides which is in control.
if i made it like that then asa wouldn't have any abilities on her tab since they all come from Yoru

it would be just "all previous abilities and resistance with the exception of..." while yoru has some abilities that asa doesn't like weapon mastery, superhuman physical characteristics and stuff like that

if i made it like that then asa wouldn't have any abilities on her tab since they all come from Yoru

it would be just "all previous abilities and resistance with the exception of..." while yoru has some abilities that asa doesn't like weapon mastery, superhuman physical characteristics and stuff like that
Asa has superhuman physicals just like Yoru, the only difference between them is that Yoru is a more skilled fighter and Asa can make far stronger weapons.

It may not even be necessary to seperate their abilities into tabbers in fact, better tabbers may be Pre-Chainsaw Man War and Post-Chainsaw Man War.

It being originally Asa's doesn't change the fact that the one in control now is Yoru.

Although I think splitting them into tabbers isn't a good idea anymore.

Yeah I think the only Yoru | Asa split would be the intelligence section, the actual keys/tabbers being Pre- & Post-Chainsaw Man War sounds best.

Abilities are the same between their keys, aside from Asa gaining martial arts Post-War and their transmutation becoming Enhanced.

Their AP & Speed Pre-War and Post-War would probably be 9-A & Subsonic+ | At least High 8-C+ & Hypersonic

Scaling to who?
Scaling to both Pre-Chainsaw Man War Asa & Yoru, via being superior to Power due to being the War fiend which should be > the Blood Fiend. Also we should add a prime key, for example: (Pre-Chainsaw Man War | Post-Chainsaw Man War | Prime) the Prime key being Yoru's statements of killing Pochita making her AP 7-C, speed is debatable but I think she should get the MHS as well and LS should be unknown imo. I also think the profile should just be called Yoru due to the current organization of the main page

Edit: LS for her Prime key should be fine as Class M due to fear scaling

Scaling to both Pre-Chainsaw Man War Asa & Yoru, via being superior to Power due to being the War fiend which should be > the Blood Fiend.
Yoru was already greatly weakened by pochita and got even weaker after becoming a fiend(fiends are way weaker than their devils counterparts) so is she really faster than Power?

Although she should upscale from Devil! Yuko who managed to kill 2 Devil hunters
Also we should add a prime key, for example: (Pre-Chainsaw Man War | Post-Chainsaw Man War | Prime)
Imo We don't know enough abt her to make a Key using her prime version, we know she killed pochita but she was not fighting alone since she had the help of the weapon hybrids, nuclear weapon and the other horseman so would she really scale to pochita?
I also think the profile should just be called Yoru due to the current organization of the main page
That makes sense

Yoru was already greatly weakened by pochita and got even weaker after becoming a fiend(fiends are way weaker than their devils counterparts) so is she really faster than Power?
Well we can compare her to Base Denji in terms of speed but I'm not really seeing how we would go about that, but I don't think Subsonic+ would work since Long is Supersonic+ for fending off Denji and being comparable to Power and she is the source of the Subsonic+ calc creating issues in that scaling, something supporting Yoru Supersonic scaling is her getting Small Building level mainly off Power I think or Long really any fiend, so Id say we should give her Pre-Chainsaw Man war key the Supersonic+.
Although she should upscale from Devil! Yuko who managed to kill 2 Devil hunters
Yeah, honestly Id say Pre-Revival Yuko would be > Power in terms of speed
Imo We don't know enough abt her to make a Key using her prime version, we know she killed pochita but she was not fighting alone since she had the help of the weapon hybrids, nuclear weapon and the other horseman so would she really scale to pochita?
True, but maybe using something like "Likely 7-C" for her prime key would solve that issue

Back