• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man Profile Reworks

Santa Claus
I don't think "Santa Claus" should fall under her own list of "Devil Contracts".

What's the justification for Type 4 & 5 Immortality?

Santa's weakness isn't "being lit on fire", her weakness is light, which weakens her stats and slows her regeneration.

Kishibe's quote uses Aki's. Also the quote calls Gun Devil a "he" when it is in fact an "it".

I don't think "Santa Claus" should fall under her own list of "Devil Contracts".
Fixed
What's the justification for Type 4 & 5 Immortality?
Santa can transfer her consciousness to different Dolls if her main body is defeated, Ill remove the type 5 since I believe it comes from standard Devil physiology
Santa's weakness isn't "being lit on fire", her weakness is light, which weakens her stats and slows her regeneration.
Fixed
Kishibe's quote uses Aki's. Also the quote calls Gun Devil a "he" when it is in fact an "it".
Fixed

was it ever stated that KatanaMan got tronger after the first fight with Denji?
Nah it wasn't stated but moreso implied since he was able to go against Post-training Denji (He also had to resort to sword draw dash due to Denji's new found skill)

Where do we see him healing? He's wearing a coat, we don't see any regenerating, and even then rating this as High-Mid isn't right since that's with blood.
Yeah that's fair considering we don't actually get to see the wounds on his body. Ill remove that last part

Edit: Done

Back