• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chara Vs. Godcat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are 2-C and battle takes place in Temple Of Godcat

Godcat has access to The Creator only, Speed not equalized, Win via
Charabutwithoutpixels
Greetings. I am CHARA.

death
GodcatStory1
The embodiment of creation.

Godcat : 0

Chara : 2

Inconclusive : 0

Do EBF elements apply to other games? Since everyone refers to Chara as a demon, would they be weak to Holy?

I mean

Chara's sort of a conceptual being and has an AP advantage of the "really high" so.

@TheTem I don't think there was any evidence of them being a literal demon so I don't think.

But doesn't Godcat have this really high evade in EBF4?

She's infinitely faster than Sans, and Chara possessing Frisk's body couldn't hit Sans while he was awake. Also Godcat isn't lazy unlike Sans too.

(this doesn't count as a vote i just dont understand the Chara picks)

1) Godcat has no means of dealing with a 2-C/2-B scale abstract

2) Chara blitzes

3) Godcat will be downgraded eventually because it was established in EBF5 that she didn't actually create the universe

No, Matt said that EBF5 is a different timeline.

As it is explained during EBF5, the Devourer creates and destroy the universe leading to the different timelines.

He outright states that he affected Godcat, too

Replace godcat with God and then chara would probably be screwed as God's theme song alone is enough to clap the undertale verse

Yes, I have broken into your computer and seen just how deep your hatred for UT runs.

Indeed. Clearly I always played Pacifist because i'm a noob and don't want to fight Sans/Undyne the Undying, not because I like the characters too much or similar things

Honestly speaking I did abort Genocide due to hardness more than personal sentiments. Tho I do still like the characters a lot.

@Ice Hey man you can't blame UT for its fanbase

Nah, not really.

But that's not a topic that you should discuss here because it will only create bad blood

Well, this went completely off-topic. Let's get back to what we came here for, m'kay?

I don't think anyone will have bad blood for disliking a game (At least I hope not) tho at a certain point it can came off as hating on the game which might.

Not that, going around asking "is this fanbase awful" can devolve into bad stuff pretty quickly. It's not about UT specifically, It's like if someone showed up here asking "Hey guys, is EBF a bad game series" which would obviously irritate some EBF fans

Not really your fault honestly. And derailing a stomp thread is something that happens quite often so don't feel too bad about it.

I'm of course not encouraging derailing here, please don't take it that way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back