• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Gods face off in "Epic" battle (Mujin Park VS Godcat) (Battle for strongest 4-A)

azontr

He/Him
The Creator and The Destroyer(Godcat):

unTRXSx.png

VS!

The True Master of the Universe, Maitreya(Mujin Park):

HOBbpNT.jpg

Both are 4-A.

Speed is Equal.

Fight!

IIRC Godcat should have like a passive blackhole stuff. Not sure how that would work against Mujin.

GODLY. But what can you feel you can accomplish?

Anyways, I took a closer read on that Fear Manipulation, and it seems to only work on people weaker than him. Assuming he’s only 1/3 of this feat, he seems to scale to 48.44 exaFOE.

Godcat on the other hand is stronger than Matt, Natalie, Lance, Anna, and NoLegs combined (Even with their Attack and Magic buffs making them 70% stronger, they only equal a fraction of her own power) who vastly upscale from their mid-game selves that got one-shot by a weakened unstable Godcat (It happens twice, once after the end of the second dungeon and again midway through the fourth dungeon), who in turn is vastly superior to endgame EBF3 Akron who is vastly superior to his immensely weaker self at the beginning of the game who casually pulled the 16.88 exaFOE feat.
Mujin resists black holes.
Where, though? It doesn’t say on his profile.

Also, does Mujin have layered NPI? Because Godcat’s incorporeality/AE makes it so that she can’t be hurt by attacks capable of harming the soul.

Anyways, I took a closer read on that Fear Manipulation, and it seems to only work on people weaker than him. Assuming he’s only 1/3 of this feat, he seems to scale to 48.44 exaFOE.
He doesn't scale to 1/3 of it in his final 4-A key, he scales to the full yield since he tanked the Black Hole that caused it with minimal damage and proceeded to lol stomp with Light. He also completely dispersed Geundoowun which did the 4-A feat in his final 4-A key in a single casual attack.
Where, though? It doesn’t say on his profile.
Not on his profile yet because it's bad. But in chapter 556 he tanked the Black Hole that gives the 4-A rating with no actual flesh damage.
Also, does Mujin have layered NPI? Because Godcat’s incorporeality/AE makes it so that she can’t be hurt by attacks capable of harming the soul.
Mujin can literally destroy and absorb Concepts.

Last edited:
Mujin can literally destroy and absorb Concepts.
I've seen his CM is type 2 and 3, but Godcat's AE is based off a type 1 Concept and I know Godcat's profile doesn't reflect that mostly cause we didn't go that in depth in the generalization format past what aspect type of AE Godcat had but not so much on what type of concept she's based off of.

I've seen his CM is type 2 and 3, but Godcat's AE is based off a type 1 Concept and I know Godcat's profile doesn't reflect that mostly cause we didn't go that in depth in the generalization format past what aspect type of AE Godcat had but not so much on what type of concept she's based off of.
Evidence of this? Not even remotely reflected on her profile.

Evidence of this? Not even remotely reflected on her profile.

In the beginning only Godcat existed and she created everything in the verse, after destroying cat civilization and stripping them of their legs her true form leaves the world. So the avatars that manifest into reality aren't as powerful as the true form but also aren't dependent on reality's existence.

In the beginning only Godcat existed and she created everything in the verse, after destroying cat civilization and stripping them of their legs her true form leaves the world. So the avatars that manifest into reality aren't as powerful as the true form but also aren't dependent on reality's existence.

This doesn't seem to be a Type 1 Concept it all. It says she existed before the existence of the Heavens and Earth but the "Heavens and Earth" don't seem to be reality itself, which should would need to predate to be a Type 1 Concept, with the evidence you've shown me.

This doesn't seem to be a Type 1 Concept it all. It says she existed before the existence of the Heavens and Earth but the "Heavens and Earth" don't seem to be reality itself, which should would need to predate to be a Type 1 Concept, with the evidence you've shown me.
"Heavens and Earth" are kind of a contextual pair of wordings in relation to the world because when Godcat's trueform departed from the world she created she didn't just inherently leave to a different world like a physical planet she departed from the world in more of a leaving the mortal realm perspective

"Heavens and Earth" are kind of a contextual pair of wordings in relation to the world because when Godcat's trueform departed from the world she created she didn't just inherently leave to a different world like a physical planet she departed from the world in more of a leaving the mortal realm perspective
You can't really assume that without it directly stating [SHE CREATED REALITY AND PREDATES IT], it instead saying [SHE CREATED THE HEAVENS AND EARTH], which isn't enough evidence to assume that her creation is an entire reality in of itself, and not just a large physical domain within an already existing universe that had nothing but her inside it.

You can't really assume that without it directly stating [SHE CREATED REALITY AND PREDATES IT], it instead saying [SHE CREATED THE HEAVENS AND EARTH], which isn't enough evidence to assume that her creation is an entire reality in of itself, and not just a large physical domain within an already existing universe that had nothing but her inside it.
Godcat upscales Akron who has void manip and pocket reailty creation, the gap in power between them is a High 3-A difference in terms of power from everything she's created in the verse. Assuming that flowery lines like "heavens and earth" mean the universe as a whole and not limited to just earth and it's sky isn't really that farfetched.

Godcat upscales Akron who has void manip and pocket reailty creation, the gap in power between them is a High 3-A difference in terms of power from everything she's created in the verse. Assuming that flowery lines like "heavens and earth" mean the universe as a whole and not limited to just earth and it's sky isn't really that farfetched.
...That's not evidence, though. If it's not directly stated that Godcat's Creation is an entire reality than I've no reason to believe so just because she upscales from people who can create pocket dimensions. She'd just be based on a Type 2 Concept which is still very powerful, but Mujin can interact with and manipulate concepts of the Type 2 level just fine.

...That's not evidence, though. If it's not directly stated that Godcat's Creation is an entire reality than I've no reason to believe so just because she upscales from people who can create pocket dimensions. She'd just be based on a Type 2 Concept which is still very powerful, but Mujin can interact with and manipulate concepts of the Type 2 level just fine.
Okay then, if we're just going touch on haxes then how does he deal with sacrifice, absolute zero, interstellar range, and danmaku

Okay then, if we're just going touch on haxes then how does he deal with sacrifice, absolute zero, interstellar range, and danmaku
None of this works because Mujin has an 8 times AP advantage and would crush Godcat with a twitch of a single muscle fiber (something he can literally do to people in story).

Not only that his passive mind hax just makes Godcat want to pray to him and do [suggestive content]. And the excuse that "only works on people weaker than him" isn't valid cause, again, 8 times AP advantage.

None of this works because Mujin has an 8 times AP advantage and would crush Godcat with a twitch of a single muscle fiber (something he can literally do to people in story).

Not only that his passive mind hax just makes Godcat want to pray to him and do [suggestive content]. And the excuse that "only works on people weaker than him" isn't valid cause, again, 8 times AP advantage.
I really wouldn't say there's a 8 times difference in strength.
Godcat on the other hand is stronger than Matt, Natalie, Lance, Anna, and NoLegs combined (Even with their Attack and Magic buffs making them 70% stronger, they only equal a fraction of her own power) who vastly upscale from their mid-game selves that got one-shot by a weakened unstable Godcat (It happens twice, once after the end of the second dungeon and again midway through the fourth dungeon), who in turn is vastly superior to endgame EBF3 Akron who is vastly superior to his immensely weaker self at the beginning of the game who casually pulled the 16.88 exaFOE feat.
Godcat in this chain is 63.75 times that 16.88 exaFoe feat putting her at 1,076.1 exaFoe practically 1.076 ZettaFoe.

Basically summons massive icicles that surround opponents before shattering to damage them

You can go look up some Bullet Heaven 2 gameplay videos to get an idea of how intensive the danmaku is (Basically, it’s Touhou level)
Can you show me where Godcat is 63.75 times stronger than the value you gave me? I don't see that anywhere.

Evidence? Cause that's not on her profile.
@Psychomaster35 already explained the chain. all 5 late game party members with 70% buffs (not including equipment buffs) are still considered a fraction of power to her, her unstable avatars were causally able to oneshot a mid game team that's superior to late the late ebf3 team that took on Akron.
The simple equation is 5 x 7.5 +70% = 63.75

@Psychomaster35 already explained the chain. all 5 late game party members with 70% buffs (not including equipment buffs) are still considered a fraction of power to her, her unstable avatars were causally able to oneshot a mid game team that's superior to late the late ebf3 team that took on Akron.
The simple equation is 5 x 7.5 +70% = 63.75
Wait what??

1. I don't think that's how we treat multipliers.

2. Where are you getting the 7.5 from??

I know I’m trying to win here, but I’m pretty sure you’re not allowed to use the one-shot gap (7.5x) for AP upscaling since it varies for every verse.

Also, if I could apply a multiplier like that, then Mujin would logically get a multiplier literally thousands of times for being able to one-shot thousands of Mori Jin Clones that were all boosted by Jeahbongchim.

I don't think that's allowed either.

Is this mujin's reasoning for conceptual? The reasoning seems kinda weak especially for it's conceptual reasoning being "individual" Core Elements as well as Core Elements that represent greater aspects of reality. Except it really doesn't it just showed it's just fundamental to mental, physical, and spiritual but not really abstractly above it just containing all of it.

...Did you actually read the blog or are you trolling me.
Yeah, I've seen it and reasoning is still circular for the conceptual part mostly cause it tries doing a diet Kingdom hearts but misses the conceptual part. The stuff with earth just seems like material absorption and transmutation.

Yeah, I've seen it and reasoning is still circular for the conceptual part mostly cause it tries doing a diet Kingdom hearts but misses the conceptual part. The stuff with earth just seems like material absorption and transmutation.
Yeah, no. Conceptual doesn't need to be mentioned for something to be a concept.

If that was the case then I can very well dismiss your entire argument of Godcat being a Conceptual entity via no mention of Concepts.

Yeah, no. Conceptual doesn't need to be mentioned for something to be a concept.

If that was the case then I can very well dismiss your entire argument of Godcat being a Conceptual entity via no mention of Concepts.
Even if we both dismissed both our conceptual points Godcat still has higher NPI so any AP point is pretty much flushed down the drain since you can't really touch her at that point.

Even if we both dismissed both our conceptual points Godcat still has higher NPI so any AP point is pretty much flushed down the drain since you can't really touch her at that point.
You literally can't dismiss my Conceptual Point because it's been accepted by several staff members and has had several CRTs accepting it.

You literally can't dismiss my Conceptual Point because it's been accepted by several staff members and has had several CRTs accepting it.
One: has my point against it being conceptual ever been used in any of those CRTs. Cause if not it doesn't really matter what word of God or appeal to authority you gotten if your main points still have flaws in them.

One: has my point against it being conceptual ever been used in any of those CRTs. Cause if not it doesn't really matter what word of God or appeal to authority you gotten if your main points still have flaws in them.
It's not a point against it to begin with, it's you not understanding how Conceptual Manipulation works lol.

It's not a point against it to begin with, it's you not understanding how Conceptual Manipulation works lol.
I know how conceptual Manipulation works, hell I wouldn't call your point on Godcat's AE not being a type 1 concept fair if there wasn't a CRT to address it. Cause Godcat's concept type isn't really accepted as either type 2 or 1 by any thread mods. So I don't see this match as being fair to begin with.

I know how conceptual Manipulation works, hell I wouldn't call your point on Godcat's AE not being a type 1 concept fair if there wasn't a CRT to address it. Cause Godcat's concept type isn't really accepted as either type 2 or 1 by any thread mods. So I don't see this match as being fair to begin with.
I mean you should probably make a CRT to get it accepted as Type 1 then if you're gonna claim its Type 1 🤷‍♂️ all of my claims are accepted by staff members and detailed on the profile while yours are not.

Back