• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sadly enough for you, your comments are not really relevant.
You can try to argue as much as you want that he doesn't have it, while his profile says that he has the visionary.
Make a CRT about it and get it removed i'll talk to you there

Can you actually read?
3rd time i posted this
"can turn his fantasy into reality"
"it's implied that gremmy is the brain of the soul king"
"can create clones with the visionary"
"power bestowal using the visionary"

Okay folks we have gotten into the third page already, unless you want to drag this for nine pages, I suggest we start voting right now.

I'm having a hard time figuring out if you are trying to troll me or not.

The point of my argument is that Mujin's abilities are contained within his Core. His Core is Type 2 Info. SK cannot interact with this. Meaning, he can't meaningfully effect Mujin's abilities. The Visionary would need feats of functioning on this level to be of relevance, which to my knowledge, it lacks.

Is my explanation satisfactory?
Not really. This can be said about any other abilities he will have to copy. Like Soul King can’t interact with any abilities for him to copy it. Just see the abilities.

To even add up, there is absolutely no evidence of him having all powers that he ain't even aware of it. Either post evidence which can be found in-verse or move on.
If things are already accepted in the profile, why does he need to prove anything?

It is accepted in the profile that SK has the powers that his body parts have. He doesn't need to prove that SK has these powers since it's already in the profile that SK has the powers.

Because there is no evidence in the profile, and I generally want to see the statement;

he fairly asked @azontr on how core element functions and Azontr provided the evidence, he can be nice and send it. (if such even exist, since I don't see any in the profile)

Because there is no evidence in the profile, and I generally want to see the statement;

he fairly asked @azontr on how core element functions and Azontr provided the evidence, he can be nice and send it. (if such even exist, since I don't see any in the profile)
There's really no point in continuing this argument, Dread. If you want to have the abilities removed, then you can make a Revision Thread. The match has nothing to do with this.

And is this a rule on the forum? Is it a rule to provide evidence that such a character has x powers when it is already accepted in the profile that the character has x powers?

But which abilities? Guys?

Can y'all look for one minute on how the justification looks like? There is not even a link or reference to the ability? What exactly should I change?

What hostility?
Quote any part where i was hostile
I don't intend to sidetrack the thread with a debate about whether what you're saying is hostile, I'm not here in any official capacity, I just saw the comments heading south and thought I'd remind you to play nice. I'd appreciate it, as a favor.

But which abilities? Guys?

Can y'all look for one minute on how the justification looks like? There is not even a link or reference to the ability? What exactly should I change?
There you go.

This is not evidence. Where is the manga panel or novel statement that shows the Soul King has access to abilities of which he is not even aware, or the abilities of those who act on their own will?

Once again, I do not see any evidence of him having such abilities. There is no proof of this, and the profile does not even provide any references or scans.

Let me be entirely precise; the evidence I am looking for is not a “profile link” or a "justification," but rather a "scan/reference" from the manga or novel.

Because I could simply say, "He can turn a boundless character into reality," and expect everyone to accept this argument because its written in the profile and thus “accepted”. But no, that is not how it works.

And why would this scan imply that prime SK have all access to the abilities of someone's else who is acting on his own will? Can you actually be kind and explain to me why this scan is relevant to our discussion? Since your original claim was:
Also don't forget the soul king has reality warping and can literally imagine and create new powers on the go, including shit like NEP.
And any type of absorption. - your post #120

Hell, we even have relevant standards for this:
The character in question is stated by a reliable/knowledgeable source to have access to all powers and abilities of the verse or a given group.
The character in question's power being the direct source of all the powers and having demonstrated some extent of usage of the abilities of all the other characters.
And a fact is, he never demonstrated any extent of usage of the abilities.
Besides the point; SK never perform any feats, why do you think he will pull out this feat in-character?

And is this a rule on the forum? Is it a rule to provide evidence that such a character has x powers when it is already accepted in the profile that the character has x powers?
Actually, he needs to prove his claim if the profile lacks any scan and reference. And the profile lacks both. So I have the right to ask this specially if the profile is old.

It is like "well this ability is on profile, but the profile is old and in bad format, and lacks reference and scan, but it's accepted! So we can do any argument under this impression"

Also, this is one of his claims, so I am pretty sure, it is valid to discuss here and see its cogency.

It is like "well this ability is on profile, but the profile is old and in bad format, and lacks reference and scan, but it's accepted! So we can do any argument under this impression"
And isn't that how vsbattle works?

As long as it is accepted in the profile it is usable in a VS.

"a brain with the ability to create outerspace"
i wonder who they're talking about.
"with the previous owner of that brain's konpaku long gone, that thing which had turned into a lifeless husk"
Yet again i wonder who they're talking about.

Because it's the ability of his brain....
They're literally inherent abilities of his bodyparts which is explained 10 times in the manga.
Just like his left hand governs evolution and his right hand governs stagnation.
His brain turns fantasy into reality.

Soul king only has feats of creation, so why use him in the first place if you want to use that as an argument?
You don't always need direct feats, just knowing that he has the power is enough proof.
Especially when the character has literally 0 screentime.

Okay so we're going back to the first page
"The almighty allows him to see any possible action he will ever take in an infinite amount of possibilities up to a million years in the future"
do you think he'd be able to use his abilities effectively with that kind of information or not?

"a brain with the ability to create outerspace"
i wonder who they're talking about.
Alright? How this proves that the brain that in fact acting in his own will equate to "Ya, SK has every ability of that brain".
"with the previous owner of that brain's konpaku long gone, that thing which had turned into a lifeless husk"
Yet again i wonder who they're talking about.
“Long gone”; Ya this proves my point that SK is not even aware of what the brain even doing. This is not an evidence that SK has all abilities of what brain even granted to other person. It even goes against the standards of Power Bestowal.

Because it's the ability of his brain....
How this even proves anything again?
They're literally inherent abilities of his bodyparts which is explained 10 times in the manga.
Cool, and that bodypart was acting on his own and grants other characters unique abilities, I do wonder why SK should grant them, no statement, no feat of that.
Just like his left hand governs evolution and his right hand governs stagnation.
His brain turns fantasy into reality.
Actually; his arms never acted in their own will.

Don't address it, just make a CRT

As of now it's accepted, and i provided you with the reasoning.
If you don't like it, then make a revision.
Where is those evidence in the profile? You simply grabbed them out of nowhere, I will only create CRT if I see those evidence being present in the profile, otherwise you are making up to reason it.

Okay so we're going back to the first page
"The almighty allows him to see any possible action he will ever take in an infinite amount of possibilities up to a million years in the future"
do you think he'd be able to use his abilities effectively with that kind of information or not?
In fact, SK has almightly because it is being stated to, false equivalence.

Back