• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mujin FRA. Soul King is very limited in this battle due to mujin having information type 2, so most of his hax would, by default, get nullified. Due to this Mujin has more win cons

Last edited:
Mujin FRA. Soul King is very limited in this battle due to mujin having information type 2, so most of his hax would, by default, get nullified. Due to this Mujin has more win cons
I agree with this ^ summary of the situation.

Prez of MooMoo Park for their and the other reasons above.

does SK even have a wincon?
If the SK doesn’t have a wincon then this can’t be added to any profiles because it would be a stomp thread since the OP mentioned that he created this thread with the intention to argue that Soul King doesn’t have combat feats.

If the SK doesn’t have a wincon then this can’t be added to any profiles because it would be a stomp thread since the OP mentioned that he created this thread with the intention to argue that Soul King doesn’t have combat feats.
1. When did the OP say this?

2. Most of the second page is just Hellscream and Dread explaining their side's wincons. I'd say Hellscream has at least made it clear there are wincons for SK.

Not once have I ever said this lol, you must be reading someone else's argument here.

Imagine you being the most powerful character in your verse and you end up losing to someone who isn't the most powerful character in their verse all because their haxes are way superior than yours. What a time to be alive in 2023 in this website to see The God of High School verse become even more broken than Bleach verse. o_O
becca-i-did-not-see-that-coming-bachelorette.gif

Last edited:
What is SK wincon? Read several post and apparently his opponent is immune to pretty much all if not a vast majority of his abilities because of information manipulation?

But I suppose Deceived wanted to clear it up? But he never commented.

@JohnCenaNation You may contact him otherwise, there is no clear answer on what's SK's wincons are.
I did that, it's weird of how some people make claims they are gonna make an argument for a character they support in a versus debate but they suddenly disappears only for the battle thread forum to reach its final conclusion, it is what it is.

So; we take it as a stomp, I suppose? Since we can't add it to the profiles without some form of proper clarification.

I find it really annoying we went through a good amount of few pages of awesome debate for the match-up to finally reach its conclusion only for the match-up to not get added. Like how often do my match-ups become popular like this other than people just saying "FRA"?

At least I learned something new today; it was not a bad discussion and not toxic; it was in fact, a good rational debate; not regretting it.

Nobody that's knowledgeable about bleach will argue for the soul king, as the profile is horribly out of date.

Nobody that's knowledgeable about bleach will argue for the soul king, as the profile is horribly out of date.
qmdk4e4w2j091.png

I also find it annoying no one at once brought up Soul King's Shinigami powers in this debate at all, they were only talking about his Fullbringer's powers and Quincy's powers instead.

It's so out of date, that Yhwach stomps him on VSBW.
Which obviously should not be the case, since the soul king is the strongest being.
And i was willing to argue for him despite the out of date profile, im just pretty sure that's why no other members were willing to.
It's been said on previous Soul King threads.

It's so out of date, that Yhwach stomps him on VSBW.
Which obviously should not be the case, since the soul king is the strongest being.
And i was willing to argue for him despite the out of date profile, im just pretty sure that's why no other members were willing to.
It's been said on previous Soul King threads.
Then why the hell are people suddenly saying Soul King doesn't a single wincons after the battle thread reached its conclusion?! This is like putting a composite Bleach character well almost composite Bleach character against a single The God of High School character!

Back