• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Right off the bat, and from someone who doesn't know Pokemon whatsoever:

Charizard's Advantages:

+AP

+Range possibly

Tohru's Advantages:

+Perception Manipulation

+Fast Low-Mid Regen

I guess at the very least her breath attack should count as dragon type, but thats really only a factor for mega zard, and since pokemon weaknesses don't carry over to other verses, mega zard might actually be a hinderance. How likely is Tohru to use invisibilty mid battle?

She uses it quite a bit throughout the series, only once in combat, but that's likely because all the other times she's either respected the opponent too much to use it or they could see through it.

But she's a very experienced combatant who likes to play dirty. Sooner or later she's going to use it. Also it's not just invisibility; it also blocks smell and hearing.

I think I'm gonna give this to Tohru. Perception blocking will allow her to close the range gap real easily, and (unless I'm horribly mistaken) MegaZardX will be more of a hinderence due to the dragon weakness. Assuming Tohru spams PB, Charizard will have to resort to AOE attacks and that just feels to inconsistant.

Back