• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chisato Nishikigi vs Holo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALTERNATE TITLE: LOUPT ET AGENT (WOLF AND AGENT)

REAL TITLE: TOP TIER CLASSICAL WAIFU VS TOP TIER GREEN LEAF (NEW GEN) WAIFU

Remember what i said about the lack of Lycoris Recoil matches since Yor vs Chisato? Yeah i'm taking it personally and right now rampaging around with so much Chisato matches in my pocket right now lel
You guys want to see Chisato shine like a firebird for winning and fall like a trapped in the past for losing!? I getcha for ya!
The truth is, it's kinda hard for me to find a good opponents for Chisato since i'm too stick with the "thematic" experience/theme, so you can say that my pride hold it for me lel
But if i successfully find it then well get ready for a ride, because right now i have an at least 5 Chisato matches ready (two has been made, Chisato vs Mikey and this one, tho there going to be more after this)
Starting from the best wolf girl in media, i present you the tale of an agent fateful fight with an magical wolf

● ------------------------------------- ●
A Vacation to the beautiful land of Sulawesi, has turned into an crime/paranormal investigation for Chisato and Takina, why? Here's the detail....
Their destination, Toraja land (Tanah Toraja) has been terrorized by a wolf with an unordinary size, while the wolf isn't killing the folks, it sure leave the peoples live there scared shitless
Furthermore, everytime this wolf spotted on and gone, there was a girl mystetiously appeared and then disappeared
With that said, the two girls decided to investigated and captured this wolf and stopped this strange phenomenon
After a long hunt and investigation, trap preparation, and so on, the wolf has appeared and approached the village, little it know that there's a trap had been planted
However little did Chisato and Takina know....this wolf has an unexpected intelligence
As such, the wolf avoided the traps which made the two surprised, without any further Chisato rushed in, however the wolf lunged to her and dragged her far away from Takina

Now in the far side of the village, Chisato faced the wolf alone....but not without some of unexpected turn from the girl....an wolf girl, lost in a land, lonely, and love....fullfil their battle here!

• Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Somewhere in Tana Toraja Village, Sulawesi
  • images
  • images
  • Starting Distance: 5 - 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Sunflower Wolf Girl: 0
  • Higanbana Agent Girl: 7 (Myself, Cimanfra, Popted, Vizer, COB, Noneless)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Nishikigi.Chisato.600.3791041.jpg

VS
Horo.600.3415918.jpg

• PROLOUGE (INVESTIGATION AND PREPARATION): RÉMÌNÌSCENE

• PROLOUGE CLIMAX THEME (TRAP FAILED AND BOTH CHISATO GOT SEPARATED FROM TAKINA BY HOLO): NELLE CERNIELA

• BATTLE THEME : PRELUDE OF SHOWDOWN

• INTERMEZZO THEME: CAGE

• CLIMAX THEME: THANATOS

• EPILOUGE THEME: PLAGE

• ENDING: INA TABI NO TOCHUU (NINOMAE INA'NIS COVER)

Last edited:
i will respond to this later

i have weekly anime episodes that i missed, so i have to watch them

At first I was like "lol guns" but apparently those aren't all that useful in combat?

If so I guess Holo can just pin her down.

so Holo can only fight in her wolf form right?

so what's her AP? since Chisato has a very good analytical predicition that will maker her difficult to land hits on her

on top of having a very good experience and skill

well if that is her AP, then Chisato win this

good AP advantage, analytical prediction that makes Holo unable to hit Chisato, great Skill and experience being able to defeat squads of mercenaries and assassins since the age of 7

i vote Chisato

What analytic prediction is concerned: Holo uses no trajectories. Her muscles are very different from a human and are obscured by fur. And she doesn't wear clothing.
So by the description I'm not sure if it actually works on the big wolf.

What analytic prediction is concerned: Holo uses no trajectories. Her muscles are very different from a human and are obscured by fur. And she doesn't wear clothing.
So by the description I'm not sure if it actually works on the big wolf.
okay let consider this, however Chisato is the one who has the ap advantage and she got the range thanks to her guns

While she has that, Holo also have the LS advantage so the pin down is possible, albeit in low percent chance because of Chisato gun-play here

I mean she did a "suicide rope service" restrain, therefore she's a wrestler
Yes, but due of Holo physiology her analytical predicition might be less effective albeit not in large margin, but it sure give Holo an advantage here

Okay so here is my arguments for both sides and my vote:
She has intimidation to at least scare her a lil bit, combined with the less effectiveness of Chisato analytical predicition and her minor stealth, the chance of her pinned down Chisato and made the fight over is pretty good

At least so because Chisato still have the very good range play and skill, so as long she do that she's good
I feel that Chisato take this mid (or high-mid?) diff, so i'll go with her

Okay so here is my arguments for both sides and my vote:
She has intimidation to at least scare her a lil bit, combined with the less effectiveness of Chisato analytical predicition and her minor stealth, the chance of her pinned down Chisato and made the fight over is pretty good

At least so because Chisato still have the very good range play and skill, so as long she do that she's good
I feel that Chisato take this mid (or high-mid?) diff, so i'll go with her
Chisato FRA, for now

@Veloxt1r0kore Why is the thread you linked in that Lookism fight signing me out when I enter this thread through that.

Anyway Analytical P is rejected by fur and stealth.

Attack Potency advantage on Chisato.

I realize now that rubber bullets on Chisato's end doesn't scale to her AP but I see them still working to annoy Holo here.

LS is a big advantage on Holo so she has to do her best to pin down Holo. My question, does she usually pin down people? I'm gonna vote on Holo if yes. If not, Chisato.

And even if she went to pin, Chisato isn't that stupid to approach her tbh, so she will have a hard time to pin her down

And even if she went to pin, Chisato isn't that stupid to approach her tbh, so she will have a hard time to pin her down

But she literally approaches every small time thugs I see to show off her gun kata 😭

Yeah with the whole not likely thing, I'm gonna vote Chisato in that case. And yeah the whole can't approach thing makes sense, but stealth would've been a contributing factor I feel with the location you picked.

But still, voting Nero Archer Chisato

But she literally approaches every small time thugs I see to show off her gun kata 😭
Ironically, approached and pin down a someone who can do of gun-kata very well and have a very good skill isn't a great idea if you ask me lel
Like Chisato can do the stunt move like Geats from Kamen Rider Geats

Ironically, approached and pin down a someone who can do of gun-kata very well and have a very good skill isn't a great idea if you ask me lel
It's okay. Chisato will pet the good dog.

Possibly but didn't Chisato lose to a melee to that Majima guy or something? I'm going by very minimal info here lol I'd say the LS thing helps Holo tho.

I mean it's has been an usual thing in this site, Yor has that moment too until she get a rest for now, same with the others like Johnny Test, Ixa, and the others
Hell, i can promise you that Nazuna from Call of the Night will get the treatment once she get her profile lel

I mean it's has been an usual thing in this site, Yor has that moment too until she get a rest for now, same with the others like Johnny Test, Ixa, and the others
Hell, i can promise you that Nazuna from Call of the Night will get the treatment once she get her profile lel
so you telling me I can spam arifureta peeps match until they get an L?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back