• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chisato Nishikigi vs Yor Briar

ALTERNATE TITLE: TALES OF THE POISONOUS PRINCESS CROSSED THE PATH WITH THE "HIGANBANA" YOUNG LADY ~ THE PRESENCE OF LOVE AND MISERY

●​

THE TRUE TITLE: BATTLE DANCE BETWEEN THE BEST WAIFU OF 2022, STREET LEVEL

i-am-inevitable-thanos.gif

Yep, this has be guarranted to be happened
One of the original anime that came like an hurricane that caused a massive attention in good way, it's now on vsbw which i'm surprised since i thought none of the chars in the series got their pages yet, and when i discovered it let's say that Chisato page was a lil bit outdated due of the anime running
And thhs after the discovery of Lycoris Recoil in this site alongside some of the overhaul to Chisato page and the series (mostly calculation), it safe to say that the series are full to go!
There's so many matches plan for Chisato either by me and the others, but the most excited and bound to happen 1000% is none other than her battle with Yor Briar, the milf assassin from the (also) hot topic anime/manga that come like the Kathrina Typhoon that wrecked a lot's of USA Dream Land, Spy x Famliy
Basically the dream match and/or a match that Death Battle/Screwattack/One-Minute-Melee will going to look absolutely (maybe from my perspective) (and beside this, maybe Nazuna from Call of the Night against either this two, but right now she doesn't have a page yet), but before they do that....i'm going to make it happen now!
And without any further do, let'a dive to the battle and see how it will turns out!

● ------------------------------------- ●
Once they crossed....their fate is sealed
It looks like God has planned this and right now went to play the skit between these two, the diorama of misery

Tasked for prevented the crime, the best Lycoris has faced the said target accidently in the street of Akihabara, turned out this isn't just an ordinary crime cleaning like she has been dealed with before...
She met the Thorn Princess in Lunch time around that noon, in a cafe. Looks like the princess just done shopping and looks like she's hungry, thus the Lycoris offered a lunch together, which it can't be helped for the princess even thought ar first she's softly denied the offer
Both ate their food and have a chit-chat, surprisingly they seems compatible for each others....however once the topic went to the crime organization, assassination, the team to deal with this, etc....something is off, and due of her nature as a terrible liar, the Lycoris knew who she is...an assassin...the contract killer from said organization...and this is where she's need to take an action

"How shame.....i really hope we can be a close friends without this circuminates"

Oh misery....how cruel...
And thus, a battle between them has started. The feeling of sadness, unacceptance, and dilema has mixed alongside with the small presence of happiness that appeared early on...
Now the only thing that they think right now were their mission goal: cleaning the crime or assassinated the target!

• Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Both given a vehicles (for a street dogfight), varied from motorcycles, cars, and.....bycicle
  • Stage 1: Akihabara Disctrict | Stage 2: Street of Tokyo Capital City | Stage 3: Shibuya Station | Stage 4: Same as the Stage 2 | Final Stage: On top of Tokyo Tower
  • images
    images
  • images
  • images
  • images
  • Starting Range: 5 to 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Best Lycoris: 0
  • The best Contract Killer: 4 (Myself, COB, Popted, Cima)
  • Inconclusive: 0
  • Both decided a truce and have a friendly chit-chat, mostly about their lovers (Loid and Takina): 0

Yor.Briar.600.3633174.jpg

VS
Nishikigi.Chisato.600.3725616.jpg

• PROLOUGE THEME: NELLA CERNIERA:

• BATTLE THEME 1: REIGN

• BATTLE THEME 2: RIDER VS ALTER (DOGFIGHT AND SHIBUYA STATION FIGHT)

• MEDLEY/INTERMEZZO: PLAGE

• PRE-FINAL THEME: FOR FAITH

• FINAL AND EPILOUGE: ANNA ISSHO NO DATTA NI

Last edited:
yeah pretty much

so regarding the match what's Yor AP?

because in skill department they both are super skilled,

sure Yor has her poison, altough i don't think she's gonna hit Chisato thanks to her Analytical prediction, and yor has only Needles to throw so....

while Chisato is gonna shoot her everytime, and while her are gum bullets, they are still gonna hurt her

not voting yet

sure Yor has her poison, altough i don't think she's gonna hit Chisato thanks to her Analytical prediction, and yor has only Needles to throw so....
Well but once she's close enough, Yor would destroy her in close combat as while both are equal in skill, Yor in close combat-wise are better than Chisato
But yeah, AP would make it difficult
while Chisato is gonna shoot her everytime, and while her are gum bullets, they are still gonna hurt her
Well she still going to dealing with Yor's IR which mean she's going to be really hard to hit and by that time she might going runs out of bullet and things going bad if that going to happen
Also Yor have an aura so that could be used to intimidating Chisato, albeit not in large margin

Yor has a pretty good AP gap, which will be detrimental for Chisato, especially if she tries going into CQC, which Yor dominates her in.

Alright, let's analyze what each of them have.

Both have excellent analytical and observation skills, as both can sense they are being spied on. Both have fast reactions, both can fight hordes of enemies, both have great acrobatics skills, and both know martial arts.

Chisato's best asset is her analytical prediction. She can essentially read her opponent's actions through body language and muscle movement. Combined with her bullet dodging feats, this makes Chisato hard to hit, but also accurate with her gun. In ep3, Chisato 1v2'ed Fuki and Sakura, two Lycoris girls, despite Fuki being a 1st-rank like her; it's also shown and stated Chisato surpasses Fuki in every category by a long shot. The other big advantage Chisato has is equipment; she has access to 2 pistols, multiple magazines for bullets, a backpack that is bullet-proof and impact-proof, restraining tools, a first-aid kit and an airbag, possibly more. In this particular combat scenario, since they have access to vehicles, Chisato can actually use them to her advantage.

In terms purely of combat, Yor has a lot more versatility in what she can do. Her poisoned weapons add a layer of danger, turning any hit on Chisato as potentially game-ending (depends on what kind of poisons she uses and what they affect). Pressure points is honestly impressive in Yor's arsenal, because that implies she possesses deep knowledge on human anatomy; that could shut down Chisato. Looking at what she can do, I'd give the agility/acrobatics advantage to her. Weirdly, potentially the biggest thing she has, specifically for this fight, is stealth. After all, stealth is both in-character for Yor and can bypass Chisato's biggest asset. Finally, Yor is superior in raw stats. AP seems about the same, but Yor's LS is far superior. As for speed: both fighters are defaulted to Chisato's combat speed as per SBA, so Supersonic. However, as per Speed-equal rules, other speeds of the faster character (Yor) are reduced by the same multiplier... this is important because Yor far surpasses Chisato in movement speed.

Currently, I believe Yor's advantages surpass Chisato's. Chisato's movement tracking and analytical prediction are excellent, but she essentially only fought gun users. Her extraordinary eyesight primarily works against bullets, less so against melee weapons; she also has much less experience against those. Truth be told, the only opponent that ever caused trouble for Chisato is Majima, who, on multiple occasions, both took her by surprise, landed solid hits and got the reads on her; and Majima is the only one who relied more on melee combat than other opponents. Even if Chisato beat Majima in the end, the fact that she had trouble against someone like him and his CQC, then I can't imagine she does too well with Yor, who is almost-exclusively a melee fighter.
Meanwhile, Yor has fought against gunners before and dispatched them; she can even endure the pain of bullet wounds for a whole day, even without treatment. Yor's LS makes Chisato's restraining tool useless, and her movement speed advantage makes tracking her much harder. Both her poison and pressure points are potential one-hitters, or severe problems for Chisato, at the very least.
The only thing I can see Chisato doing that can land her an advantage is to use the vehicles. Yor doesn't seem able to use any (her profile doesn't say so, nor do I remember anything in the anime), so Chisato may be able to keep her distance? But considering her character, it wouldn't be her first option.

This is not a vote, just my analysis.

Apologies, it's what I wrongly assumed.
Looking over the profiles more, Yor is at 5.85 MJ and Chisato upscales from 1.9 MJ. So Yor actually has a ~3x AP advantage. Even if we assume Chisato's AP is above 2 MJ, Yor still surpasses.

Apologies, it's what I wrongly assumed.
Looking over the profiles more, Yor is at 5.85 MJ and Chisato upscales from 1.9 MJ. So Yor actually has a ~3x AP advantage. Even if we assume Chisato's AP is above 2 MJ, Yor still surpasses.
I believe Yor also upscales from her AP value.

Chisato is going to have to be wary of that AP gap.

Chisato's best asset is her analytical prediction. She can essentially read her opponent's actions through body language and muscle movement. Combined with her bullet dodging feats, this makes Chisato hard to hit, but also accurate with her gun. In ep3, Chisato 1v2'ed Fuki and Sakura, two Lycoris girls, despite Fuki being a 1st-rank like her; it's also shown and stated Chisato surpasses Fuki in every category by a long shot. The other big advantage Chisato has is equipment; she has access to 2 pistols, multiple magazines for bullets, a backpack that is bullet-proof and impact-proof, restraining tools, a first-aid kit and an airbag, possibly more. In this particular combat scenario, since they have access to vehicles, Chisato can actually use them to her advantage.
Yeah but in other hand, Yor has hee Instinctive Reaction so this can be used for defending herself from Chisato's Analytical Prediction
In other hand it rendered Yor's Stealth and Afterimage be less effective which could be a good or bad thing (good because Yor would relying on straight up close combat....bad because the former)
In terms purely of combat, Yor has a lot more versatility in what she can do. Her poisoned weapons add a layer of danger, turning any hit on Chisato as potentially game-ending (depends on what kind of poisons she uses and what they affect). Pressure points is honestly impressive in Yor's arsenal, because that implies she possesses deep knowledge on human anatomy; that could shut down Chisato. Looking at what she can do, I'd give the agility/acrobatics advantage to her. Weirdly, potentially the biggest thing she has, specifically for this fight, is stealth. After all, stealth is both in-character for Yor and can bypass Chisato's biggest asset. Finally, Yor is superior in raw stats. AP seems about the same, but Yor's LS is far superior. As for speed: both fighters are defaulted to Chisato's combat speed as per SBA, so Supersonic. However, as per Speed-equal rules, other speeds of the faster character (Yor) are reduced by the same multiplier... this is important because Yor far surpasses Chisato in movement speed.
Yeah this one is fair, as you said that that in combat and strength, Yor has the most advantage here
As for the poison, it's really potent as it can kill an elephant in instant iirc
Currently, I believe Yor's advantages surpass Chisato's. Chisato's movement tracking and analytical prediction are excellent, but she essentially only fought gun users. Her extraordinary eyesight primarily works against bullets, less so against melee weapons; she also has much less experience against those. Truth be told, the only opponent that ever caused trouble for Chisato is Majima, who, on multiple occasions, both took her by surprise, landed solid hits and got the reads on her; and Majima is the only one who relied more on melee combat than other opponents. Even if Chisato beat Majima in the end, the fact that she had trouble against someone like him and his CQC, then I can't imagine she does too well with Yor, who is almost-exclusively a melee fighter.
Meanwhile, Yor has fought against gunners before and dispatched them; she can even endure the pain of bullet wounds for a whole day, even without treatment. Yor's LS makes Chisato's restraining tool useless, and her movement speed advantage makes tracking her much harder. Both her poison and pressure points are potential one-hitters, or severe problems for Chisato, at the very least.
The only thing I can see Chisato doing that can land her an advantage is to use the vehicles. Yor doesn't seem able to use any (her profile doesn't say so, nor do I remember anything in the anime), so Chisato may be able to keep her distance? But considering her character, it wouldn't be her first option.

This is not a vote, just my analysis.
Well everything on what you said has summed it all so i honestly don't have much arguments here

Chisato can play an gun battle and vehicle dogfight well here combined with her analytical prediction (which made Yor afterimage and stealth be less effective here), but once Yor close enough to her, it's basically life and death situation as Yor destroyed Chisato in CQC and the poison is the most lethal here, one hit and she's surely slowly succumbed to death (assumpting due of her cybernetic anatomy and heart would slowed the poison effect)

Yeah, looks like Yor take this mid-difficulty, anyone else still have an arguments? Because right now i'm voting Yor obviously

Yeah but in other hand, Yor has hee Instinctive Reaction so this can be used for defending herself from Chisato's Analytical Prediction
In other hand it rendered Yor's Stealth and Afterimage be less effective which could be a good or bad thing (good because Yor would relying on straight up close combat....bad because the former)

Yeah this one is fair, as you said that that in combat and strength, Yor has the most advantage here
As for the poison, it's really potent as it can kill an elephant in instant iirc

Well everything on what you said has summed it all so i honestly don't have much arguments here

Chisato can play an gun battle and vehicle dogfight well here combined with her analytical prediction (which made Yor afterimage and stealth be less effective here), but once Yor close enough to her, it's basically life and death situation as Yor destroyed Chisato in CQC and the poison is the most lethal here, one hit and she's surely slowly succumbed to death (assumpting due of her cybernetic anatomy and heart would slowed the poison effect)

Yeah, looks like Yor take this mid-difficulty, anyone else still have an arguments? Because right now i'm voting Yor obviously
Yor FRA, until some makes an argument for Chisato

Not entirely as someone who know Lycoris Recoil
Anyway would someone want to add this? After that this can be closed

Back