• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chocobo vs. 8 Cuccos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talonmask

VS Battles
Retired
Looks like the Chocobo has messed with the wrong crowd.

(This is assuming the Cuccos scale to Link because they can kill him.)

Does the Chocobo get pecked to death?

Cucco
Cucco

Honestly, Chocobo has a pretty good shot at winning this. I mean he's outnumbered 8 to 1 and have a slightly higher Multi-Continent yield, but his advantages in speed, skill, hax, and gigantic area-of-effect should make up for it, plus auxillary effects via items to help keep the little guy alive.

...if we're assuming the Cuccos are Planet, not Multi-Continent. I mean, the Chocobo's possibly Planet, too, but it's less likely. Really, that's what helps decide it for me: what stat blocks are we using for each? The ones that make them equal, right?

It also helps to know where they'd be fighting. It is a favored tactic to Chocobo's to use the terrain as a method of crowd control, allowing him to better engage when outnumbered. If he managed that: and it's not unbelievable that he would, he can do so against things smarter than Cuccos: then he'd have a much better shot.

Overall, 7/10 Chocobo, assuming they're on even footing(clawing?)

...why am I putting so much thought into this. Someone send help.

chocobo is a better tactician, Kue, kue! But seriously, cuccos just attack at random, I bet the chocobo can pull a win against these guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back