• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How far onto 3-B is Chou Goku? Talking about when he first perfomed the feat so BoG SSG.

Second question, why are Chou and Anime's feats so different power wise?

Third, how fast are Chou characters?

Their feats are different because they're written by different people, they follow the same arcs etc because Toriyama gives them a general plot overview but how they play out and the feats that happen in them are different.

Was the statement of GoDs fighting = Destruction of 2 universes in the Manga? That could be a massive upgrade to the Chou Characters.

What about the speed part? Is there a calc for Chou characters?

Omegas03 said:
Was the statement of GoDs fighting = Destruction of 2 universes in the Manga? That could be a massive upgrade to the Chou Characters.
This a Low 2-C feat without calcs. Champa was going to destroy the Universe on his own due to his frustrastion and Beerus was going to follow suit. it looks like a 2-C feat to me also the DB Universe is exactly the same in the manga and we even see Toriyama's globe as well.

There's like 2 threads that wanted to upgrade Chou to 3-A, pretty much everyone agreed, but they didn't get upgraded because they were forgotten.

This a Low 2-C feat without calcs. Champa was going to destroy the Universe on his own due to his frustrastion and Beerus was going to follow suit. it looks like a 2-C feat to me also the DB Universe is exactly the same in the manga and we even see Toriyama's globe as well.

I mean, if they don't specify anything, is just a 3-A feat, they have to specify destroying it from existence or destroying the continumn, or atleast say that they would destroy 2 universes with the clash.

Without context, it just seems like one would perform a 3-A feat and the other would either help or do it to their universe, nothing low 2-C

It would help if someone post what the angels say after knocking them out, if they mention U7 and / or U6, it could make the situation clearer.

in general upgrading the manga to 3-A make sense to me anyway.

It's kind of the same case as with the 2-C feat in the anime, they are in one universe and would have to affect the space time of whichever other universe they weren't fighting in in order to destroy it, instead of just somehow destroying the matter of a far off universe.

AwkguyDB said:
This feat seems to be 3-A. If you have any other manga panels that can be used to supply further context, that would be super helpful. As of now, I think it seems solely like a 3-A feat.

After Whis & Vados knock the two out, the only thing Whis said was "if you're so proud of your foods, why not fight with foods?" Then the flashback ends.

I mean if you add Beerus' explanatio

Whis explanation of a Universe

Right before the feat Beerus was bragging about Universe 7 to Champa

Nothing was said after but Vados and Whis did put a stop to it.

overall the context suggest that at the very least Champa was either done with his own Universe 6 not being as good as Beerus' Universe 7 and was going to destroy it with Beerus, or they were fighting in Universe 7 and Champa was going to attempt to destroy Beerus along with Universe 7 out of pure jealousy and hatred toward his brother.

Overall I think that it should be classified at the very least a shared Low 2-C feat since it was a single Universe that was going to be destroyed.

Champa goes "I gave 0 f*cks to how this universe is..." suggesting he's going for something so far he doesn't care about destroying the universe, not aiming to destroy the universe, so the latter interpretation is more likely.

Overall context I see is: Champa got so mad he doesn't care about collateral damage to the universe, so the Angel intervene before he and Beerus really did it.

But yeah, it CAN still be interpreted as destroying the universe too.

To me, it sound pretty clear Champa said it in a 'I wasn't doing that before because it would **** the universe but i don't care anymore' kind of way.

Back