• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chromastone having resistance to Corruption

Pretty self explanatory

It was where in one episode of Alien Force when an DNAlien tried to posses Ben when he was currently Chromastone, but it had no effect.

I recall him saying "Indestructible Silicon" or something or it could be due to his biology

Euhm, could you link it? I guess it's a resistance to corruption or biological manipulation or a weakness of the Xenocite.

The episdoe you're talking about is Inside man at 11:30 . I found this via Chromastone's wiki as it's mentioned in his powers and abilites section that he's immue to xenocites shown in that episode. Also I was wondering it was explained in way bigs page that in his fight against Garbage Monster he used superspeed similar to xlr8 and created water tornados however this was explained as a glitch by DJW so I was wondering can we note this speed down in his page in NOTE: or in as Former ability or something.

Ok, will take a look later.

Aight thanks I wanted to apply this but didn't find the statement by DJW. Changes are I'll put everything discussed in this thread in a big CRT if that's ok for you guys?

Back