• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cinder fights another "robot" with a soul

Cinder is 4-5x stronger on top of having three different kinds of forcefields so beating her to death is unlikely

Cinder has a higher range than Genos with her Maiden powers so range spamming her is also unlikely

Yeah. The only thing that has no aura is her Grimm arm even though it can Regen

I have no idea how high both of their APs are compared to each other. Genos looks like the more likely becuase his stuff looks more flashy.

I don't see the calcs, both of them are listed as equal. Also, durability wise, genos looks like he can take large town hits without any notable damage.

Genos's large town level calc came from the beginning of the series, I'm almost hundred percent sure he's gotten stronger since then. He was struggling against G-4, and recently he just one-shotted an upgraded version of it (G-5). I think that in terms of AP he should be comparable to suiryu at the minimum, if not stronger to be honest. Hell, forget that, genos beats a hydrated deep sea king with two shots. If you're going to put him at high 7-C, he's most probably the highest 7-C

No genos should be listed as low 7b at least.His two most recent upgrades use elder centipedes shell which was city level durability and it was implied that he was going the same speed as Flashy Flash when they killed three demon level monsters which puts him at low relativistic.His newest form is also implied to be completely superior multiple times over in attack power to the one that slightly harmed and pushed back Elder Centipede, his thrusters pushing back the elder centipede was calculated at expending 10 megatons of tnt or around 250 times the power of the hiroshima and nagasaki nuclear bombs combined.He's definitely superior to Cinder.

Back