• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CJ isn't giving up yet. (CJ vs Niko Bellic) (3-3-7) GRACE AFTER AN ENTIRE YEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven’t played both games in a while, but does Niko even do any of his army feats singlehandedly? Cause if you’re going to be the equivalent of CJ breaking into a military base solo that was specifically protected to build a revolutionary weapon. Then Niko must have been a super soldier.

Niko is virtually a super soldier, he also has an LS advantage against CJ too, so he can overpower him in physical combat.

If it's feats you're after, go check Niko's feats at the bottom of his page, there's quite a few things there, such as him having the highest named body count canonically.

Niko is virtually a super soldier, he also has an LS advantage against CJ too, so he can overpower him in physical combat.

If it's feats you're after, go check Niko's feats at the bottom of his page, there's quite a few things there, such as him having the highest named body count canonically.
I was more or so questioning why his military experience matters if we don’t know the specifics if he did it singlehandedly. Nevertheless assuming in those years time, he managed to do something to the equilavent of going against an entire military base on his own that was guarded to build a revolutionary weapon.

I’d be more interested in him wiping out all the gangs in Liberty city, and taking on 10s of men. Though than again CJ has done the same.

I was more or so questioning why his military experience matters if we don’t know the specifics if he did it singlehandedly. Nevertheless assuming in those years time, he managed to do something to the equilavent of going against an entire military base on his own that was guarded to build a revolutionary weapon.

I’d be more interested in him wiping out all the gangs in Liberty city, and taking on 10s of men. Though than again CJ has done the same.
Power, likely refering to skill, intelligence & capabilities when it comes to both of these characters in this context.

We also have supporters & knowledgeable members here. @BEASTHEART880 is likely one of the former & I could contact him at your request.

As for singlehandedly, in the War Niko fought in a squad. So no, not really anything on par
with CJ's feat.

The LS Advantage is real, and given Nikos prowess in Krav Maga, helps him a lot I suppose

what gta supporters bruh 😭
I forgot to mention knowledgeable members btw, but for supporters, look up users that frequently go on GTA threads related to Niko & SA through reading other threads. Make sure they're still active. There's the official supporters section of the wiki's GTA verse page too.

Knowledgeable members are located in the community tab on the fandom vsbw page. TL; DR: here.

I’ll probably vote CJ.

This isn’t a stomp because despite the fact that CJ can survive rocket shots while Niko can’t. CJ is still at the mercy of officers who point their guns directly at his head, heck in multiple scenes I can remember so (Pulaski, Tenpenny, Police at the end of the mission where Smoke and Ryder betray CJ), etc.

But for reasons above like CJ’s skill, I gotta go with that.

I’ll probably vote CJ.

This isn’t a stomp because despite the fact that CJ can survive rocket shots while Niko can’t. CJ is still at the mercy of officers who point their guns directly at his head, heck in multiple scenes I can remember so (Pulaski, Tenpenny, Police at the end of the mission where Smoke and Ryder betray CJ), etc.

But for reasons above like CJ’s skill, I gotta go with that.
True but that logic can be used for pretty much every GTA protagonist honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back