• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clarifications on Bayonetta’s ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
In order for one infinite space to encompass another, it must be qualitatively superior. Four staff members + Ultima agreed to Ginnun being 5D, so, not sure wym by that. Gin 5D is not contentious at all by our current standards.
mhmhm infinite space encompasses?? Then I surprise why ultima have problem with this

Btw isnt the ginnungagap just the multiverse it self???
GINNUNGAGAP

YUKI SUDA (Artist): I imagined the bottom of the sea as a space encompassing multiple parallel worlds; like the universe around the Earth. Bits and pieces of the worlds' memories pile up like sand, until they crystallize into floating islands. The magic drifts, gathers, and wanders like sea creatures. This is basically like the loading screens of the Bayonetta games.

YUSUKE MIYATA (Director): In fact, Ginnungagap is the full realization of the world in the loading screens, where players practice their moves! You could say that the loading screens are traveling the multiverse through Ginnungagap.
Based on the proof, it say that ginnun is a space for traveling the multiverse, it also say it encompasses the parallel worlds/universes not encompassing the multiverse

I think ginnun just like a vacum space that encompassing the planet and also a thing that for traveling the universe

mhmhm infinite space encompasses?? Then I surprise why ultima have problem with this

No, the Ginnungagap is the space that encompasses the multiverse, like the irl universe encompasses all the planets

No, the Ginnungagap is the space that encompasses the multiverse, like the irl universe encompasses all the planets
But the proof say it encompasses the parallel worlds not the multiverse
Also it say ginnun is space for travelling the multiverse

Why it bigger than the multiverse???

But the proof say it encompasses the parallel worlds not the multiverse
Also it say ginnun is space for travelling the multiverse

Why it bigger than the multiverse???
...The parallel works in the multiverse, yes. The Worlds of Chaos are an infinite number of parallel worlds that exist within the realm of Chaos

Based on the proof, it say that ginnun is a space for traveling the multiverse, it also say it encompasses the parallel worlds/universes not encompassing the multiverse

I think ginnun just like a vacum space that encompassing the planet and also a thing that for traveling the universe
Im not going to do a lot of arguing on if Ginnungagap encompasses the multiverse on this thread. It has already been accepted, and it says so in the entry. Read it.

Ginnun is not the multiverse itself, you’re genuinely incorrect.

Yeah and the ginnun is the multiverse it self
What in the actual Inferno are you talking about? It is physically, spiritually and scientifically impossible to come to that conclusion using the abundance of explanations and evidence provided.

Im not going to do a lot of arguing on if Ginnungagap encompasses the multiverse on this thread. It has already been accepted, and it says so in the entry. Read it.

Ginnun is not the multiverse itself, you’re genuinely incorrect.
So if it already accepted it cannot be false?

Isnt even in this thread is asking about the 5D ginnun

You just have to tell me where part that im incorect because i literally just copy paste what your proof say

What? Theres only one multiverse, which is the Worlds of Chaos within the realm of Chaos.
Yeah and that the ginnun, there are no proof ginnun encompasses multiverse but there are proof ginnun encompasses parallel worlds/universes and become space for travelling the multiverse
What in the actual Inferno are you talking about? It is physically, spiritually and scientifically impossible to come to that conclusion using the abundance of explanations and evidence provided.
Bruh.. just answer what i say above, i literally just copy paste what the proof say

So if it already accepted it cannot be false?

Isnt even in this thread is asking about the 5D ginnun

You just have to tell me where part that im incorect because i literally just copy paste what your proof say
Because it’s already been accepted by such an overwhelming amount of people, your claim that “Ginnun isn’t 5D” based on the incorrect statement of “Ginnun is the multiverse” is false, yes.

And no, this thread isn’t about if Ginnungagap is 5D or not. It’s about how singularity scales to it.

Also I told you, ginnun isn’t the multiverse, it encompasses the multiverse.

Because it’s already been accepted by such an overwhelming amount of people, your claim that “Ginnun isn’t 5D” based on the incorrect statement of “Ginnun is the multiverse” is false, yes.

And no, this thread isn’t about if Ginnungagap is 5D or not. It’s about how singularity scales to it.

Also I told you, ginnun isn’t the multiverse, it encompasses the multiverse.
So you mean if it already accepted it cannot be false?? And I dont even say ginnun is not 5D, i just say ginnun is the multiverse

But i see @ImmortalDread talking about ginnun that not 5D

Just prove it bruh.. your proof it self not say if ginnun encompasses the multiverse
If you wanna argue about Ginnungagap not being 5-D, you’ll have to make a separate thread about that. That isn’t what this thread is about, and it’s stretching the pages out more than necessary.
Isnt even dread above talking about it. And i not even say ginnun is 5D or not, i just say ginnun is the multiverse it self based on the proof

My next comment will, truthfully, be my last, since after the way this thread has gone, I’ve lost all interest (especially in comparison to ATSV’s release), and I’m not so ballsy as to hold this thread up till I regain it later. Whatever happens next will be up to staff, I say.

In all honesty, one or two administrator agreements would be enough to just apply this.

Asking for a clarification implies confusion in regards to one of the ratings. Your question was answered, ergo there is nothing to revise
I didn’t ask a question. I just said clarifications.

I think you should reevaluate you’re still a member who’s thinly on ice, and still seen as chronically dishonest widespread. So I’d recommend stopping your attempts to misconstrue what I’m saying, before another report is made. Thanks.

Asking for a clarification implies confusion in regards to one of the ratings. Your question was answered, ergo there is nothing to revise
For ****'s sake Weekly, don't be wilfully obtuse, this just looks embarrassing.

I didn’t ask a question. I just said clarifications.
And those clarifications were given
I think you should reevaluate you’re still a member who’s thinly on ice, and still seen as chronically dishonest widespread. So I’d recommend stopping your attempts to misconstrue what I’m saying, before another report is made. Thanks.
Not sure why people think im dishonest, i hate liars and do everything i can to make sure everythign i say is as factually correct as possible. And the thinly veiled threat is not appreciated and rather unnecessary.

In all honesty, one or two administrator agreements would be enough to just apply this.
Staff members like yourself who commented before seeing any counter-arguments, have yet to reply to any of them after they were posted. I didn’t know we started to only agree on the premises of the OP, and then apply.

Staff members like yourself who commented before seeing any counter-arguments, have yet to reply to any of them after they were posted. I didn’t know we started to only agree on the premises of the OP, and then apply.
I've read the counter arguments. I've read the responses. The fact that up to this point I haven't posted about that just means that I still hold my initial stance.

And I can't even fathom that last statement. Yes, that's what happens when you agree with a CRT? You hold by the premises of the OP after reading everything else?

And those clarifications were given

Not sure why people think im dishonest, i hate liars and do everything i can to make sure everythign i say is as factually correct as possible. And the thinly veiled threat is not appreciated and rather unnecessary.
You keep trying to twist this into nothing but a glorified QnA that's been answered. It isn't. Staff aren't agreeing with her asking for clarifications and no changes, that doesn’t make sense.

You keep trying to twist this into nothing but a glorified QnA that's been answered. It isn't. Staff aren't agreeing with her asking for clarifications and no changes, that doesn’t make sense.
It is a glorified QnA that has been answered, yes. There is no change that has been proposed, theres nothing to agree to. Milly asked for the reasoning behind this and it was given. Why you areacting like this is a revision is beyond my comprehension.

I've read the counter arguments. I've read the responses. The fact that up to this point I haven't posted about that just means that I still hold my initial stance.
Its very obvious that you have not read this when even the OP is in agreement with the counterargument.
And I can't even fathom that last statement. Yes, that's what happens when you agree with a CRT? You hold by the premises of the OP after reading everything else?
Its not a CRT, theres no premise to hold onto

So can you re-explain why your stance has remained unchanged, after reading the arguments? I can’t imagine that your stance when presented with actual arguments is the same, and you have absolutely no questions at all?

So can you re-explain why your stance has remained unchanged, after reading the arguments? I can’t imagine that your stance when presented with actual arguments is the same, and you have absolutely no questions at all?
You want me to explain why counter-arguments that I've decided don't hold up against the main premise.... don't hold up against the main premise? Like, look at my initial post I guess? This may come as a surprise to you but one can look at both sides and of an argument and just agree with another's stance on the matter.

My main stance was that nothing solidly supported the erasure scaling to his base statistics, especially when the energy absorbed was a whole level of infinity lower than the scale of the erased structure. That hasn't changed for me.

You want me to explain why counter-arguments that I've decided don't hold up against the main premise.... don't hold up against the main premise? Like, look at my initial post I guess? This may come as a surprise to you but one can look at both sides and of an argument and just agree with another's stance on the matter.

My main stance was that nothing solidly supported the erasure scaling to his base statistics, especially when the energy absorbed was a whole level of infinity lower than the scale of the erased structure. That hasn't changed for me.
My guy, in one post you have proven you didnt read any of the arguments. Singularity isnt Low 1-C because he scales to his EE, he is Low 1-C because he physically beat the shit out of people who are Low 1-C physically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back