• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clash Of The Fightins (Redo Game Thread)

"That would be my job."

Zephyr walks up to one of the ships, the most luxurious in the hangar. "Aren't you glad you all have me?"

"Yeah, because you're the smart one. Every group needs one, even in a situation like this." Gorudo would respond, getting into the ship in their liquid state.

I attempt to block the guards with
[A bears]
[B bears]
[C bears]
[D all of the above but with explosions]

I summon a dozen bears and set them to explode in a couple seconds near the guards.

[Explosions aren't good for fire]

I climb into the plane.
((Okay.))
Time Skip . . . on route to the next City, City Epsilon, the Carrier is forced to stop at a refueling station which doubles as a sort of town sheltered from the harsh elements of Mars. This town houses several thousand individuals.

"Well I'll probably go eat something other than prison food, no matter how much I brush my teeth, I still have that bad taste."

(Question how do we fuel the aircraft?)

((It's fine. I'm going to post now))

At the refueling station, it seems that the men in charge of doing it are telling everyone to wait. "You'll have to get a permit in order to refuel and move to the City Epsilon
"

Reentering the ship. "I think we have to break multiple laws." I whisper.
Saul, who is a telepath reading everyone's thoughts lets them all know that would be dangerous. He can sense a strong psychic presence in town and he can hide the PCs minds from them, but they will know what's going on if they start influencing people like that now.

[Do we have another option we, the people who just broke out of prison, go ask for citizenship will end up arrested]
I scan the area(yes this is a thing I can do) to find the odds that the city knows about us and would go after us.

[Do we have another option we, the people who just broke out of prison, go ask for citizenship will end up arrested]
I scan the area(yes this is a thing I can do) to find the odds that the city knows about us and would go after us.
((I'll have the NPC do something))

Saul thinks for a minute and thinks.
"Uh, hey can you excuse us for a minute."
"Guys. . . I have an idea." Saul says as @Lou_change scans the area. "If we can somehow blot out the telepathy of the several people here, we can do our thing and move on."
((It's unlikely. The PCs were held there illegally.))

(Okay but to avoid having to recon anything Dan thinks it was do to causing severe bear attacks by accident leading to an insurance scandal)
"Okay who will join me."

(Could you describe the area we are going to so we can do the paperwork)
(Delta City)
(A large city of around 70,000 people.)
(You probably need another description than that. Well it's domed and underground. Both areas of the city are well lit at all times and is very multicultural)

Last edited:
"This place is very big, I wonder how much will happen until the news reaches here" I say while I see Daniel and the others in the distance

Back