• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why is classic Super Sonic 5-A for fighting a 4-A? Who did this and why? Yes I know he still has 4-A bit but his explanation for 5-A is fighting Phantom King, who is 4-A. Also, Classic Eggman's machines that can fight Super Sonic don't scale to the 4-A. There are SEVERAL problems here I don't know how we got to this point.

>Super Sonic no longer has infinite speed

>Super Sonic still has Immeasureable Lifting Strength for no decernable reason

I have several questions.

Also why is Classic Super Sonic considered to be the weakest Super Sonic by default? I mean this by why is everyone who scale from him 5-A?

Sonic has Immeasurable Lifting Strength powerscaled from the Egg Wizard, because Super Classic Sonic best feat was fighting Low 2-C Time Eater instead of someone like 2-C Solaris, because the at least 5-A was seemingly decided to be a Low-End for the Super Forms, 4-A is the Mid-End while Low 2-C/2-C is the High-End.

Why would there need to be a low end? If Eggman can build 4-A stuff, why try for something as inconsistant as the emeralds? At least give them a possibly 4-A since nothing implies the emeralds are weaker in Heavy Phantom and every Robotnick final boss.

Because despite being inconsistent they are powered by them, also the discussion that started here.

Eh, watever. I guess I should be satasfied with Ter 5 Sonic in any form. When it comes to Sonic on this wiki I've learned people don't really care about me.

Immeasurable lifting strength comes from Sonic being able to push Solaris back who's a higher-dimensional being as well as Silver reflecting Solaris's attacks back at him.

The 5-A low end I disagreed with and the speed downgrade was flat out wrong.

Back