• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The majority of the points made by the opposing side aren't worth entertaining, but I guess 🙄.

I agree with everything.

I have read other things and appreciate your criticism. While I don't generally follow the concept of something like "supernatural fear" because I don't see it in most of the threads which propose fear hax resistance, but there's a high chance there might be a concept as such. So yes, I had fun on the debate.
Having supernatural willpower doesn't necessarily mean you can resist fear manipulation.
LOL, there's a character who resisted Ayanokouji's fear hax and even Ayanokouji was shocked (slightly shocked would be a better word since he doesn't show much emotions most of the times), but I would feel bad if the guy himself doesn't have it. 😭

Agree overall, but I had a few things I would edit. Also I am new to this so lmk if the links to LN scans don't work or if there was a better way to do this.

Resistance to Analytical Prediction via the Tsukishiro Feat: I would use better justification. He notes exactly how Tsukishiro had been trying to read him but that he won't let him analyze his true thoughts/intentions. This should serve as better justification.
- Tsukishiro Analytical Prediction Countering

Intelligence: Add the implications of his Perfect Memory and what makes it different from ordinary "Photographic Memory" He has shown the ability subconsciously absorb information and recall any of it at will. This is different from just a photographic memory where he can retain images since his perfect memory isn't limited in that way.

Weaknesses: Perhaps the most important change that needs to be made, despite how he is portrayed in the Anime, Ayanokouji isn't emotionless. The most direct example of this is from the end of V0 where he admits that his father thinking he is emotionless is wrong. It was only an act to fool his father and the WR instructors to further his other goals. We also seem him having genuine conversations throughout the LN and mentioning how he understands that his existence is a contradiction where he wants to be defeated to prove the ideology of the WR wrong. He is shown multiple times that he is able to feel and understand normal human emotions, but he had worked to regulate them in order to survive the WR. - V0 Emotionless State is Fake
- Examples of Ayanokouji not being emotionless

Surprised to see you here huntsman

The AP feat is in the LS part

Considering the Feat is Mainly LS
I know, but it still has the AP, and the AP of Koji is that, not the bone-breaking. It should be best to just link it in the AP section for clarity, as we are losing quite literally nothing, and just enhancing the clarity of the page.

I know, but it still has the AP, and the AP of Koji is that, not the bone-breaking. It should be best to just link it in the AP section for clarity, as we are losing quite literally nothing, and just enhancing the clarity of the page.
Aight

I will say it again, I believe baseline wall level is good considering the AP feat is really close to 15 KJ and the feat was done very casually

So i just remove his current weakness? And just leave the heat weakness?
Yeah, him being emotionless is canonically not true so just removing it seems like the right thing to do. There are plenty of implications which arise from his ability to act emotionless but I'm not exactly sure how they would be represented on his page. That can be a conversation for later.

As for the heat weakness, it's a weird one. For the Y1V2 scene it is heavily implied that him making a big deal about the heat for for the purpose of Horikita noticing, then she could connect it to the fact that decision making can be impaired in an environment with a lot of heat. I always thought it made much more sense for his complaining to have been a manipulation tactic where he was working toward Horikita putting the pieces together about staging fake cameras.

As for the Elevator scene in Y1V4.5 with Ibuki, this again just felt weird to add as a weakness. His worry was more that the heat would cause them to suffer heatstroke which is caused by combining the body overheating with a lack of water. Essentially once your body has sweat out all its water it loses the ability to continue to self cool which can lead to a number of issues. This doesn't seem like a weakness to Ayanokouji but more just a limitator of the human body. Anybody in the same position (normal humans without some kind of heat resistance hax) would have been in the same position as him. That's just my thoughts on that.

Yeah, him being emotionless is canonically not true so just removing it seems like the right thing to do. There are plenty of implications which arise from his ability to act emotionless but I'm not exactly sure how they would be represented on his page. That can be a conversation for later.

As for the heat weakness, it's a weird one. For the Y1V2 scene it is heavily implied that him making a big deal about the heat for for the purpose of Horikita noticing, then she could connect it to the fact that decision making can be impaired in an environment with a lot of heat. I always thought it made much more sense for his complaining to have been a manipulation tactic where he was working toward Horikita putting the pieces together about staging fake cameras.

As for the Elevator scene in Y1V4.5 with Ibuki, this again just felt weird to add as a weakness. His worry was more that the heat would cause them to suffer heatstroke which is caused by combining the body overheating with a lack of water. Essentially once your body has sweat out all its water it loses the ability to continue to self cool which can lead to a number of issues. This doesn't seem like a weakness to Ayanokouji but more just a limitator of the human body. Anybody in the same position (normal humans without some kind of heat resistance hax) would have been in the same position as him. That's just my thoughts on that.
I see

Rogger, I listed a few problems with the metal calc and the boar calc on the first page, could you take a look at them?

Yeah, the calc is wrong then.

Basically, you're adding the distance that the beams toppled to the distance he threw them. When you throw a ball you don't add the distance the ball keeps moving after it landed to how far you threw it. The calc also should use the amount of frames it took the beams to land (I counted about 11).
I would agree, but the thing is that we are seeing all of these 6 structural metals as a single point object, rather than a number of objects at once. So, if you look at it, the correct way to do it would be when the contact between them is still maintained, and the last structural metal falls down (or is at least having the least distribution of the potential energy over its body).
Other then using the anime. Wouldn't the displacement be the distance from the boar to his back?
1920px-Distancedisplacement.svg.png
Using displacements in powerscaling is a very bad thing. We employ the kinematical equations (such as v = u +at, s = ut + 1/2at^2 or 2as = v^2-u^2) to literally calculate the speeds, when it should be velocities. Velocity is a vector quantity, while speed is a scalar quantity. Either way, even if you did, accounting for the force taken for the boar to land on Kouenji's back is bad again, as when Kouenji tosses the boar into the air, the boar will use gravitational force to land on his back, not like Kouenji has to supply some extra force to make it land on his back).

I would agree, but the thing is that we are seeing all of these 6 structural metals as a single point object, rather than a number of objects at once. So, if you look at it, the correct way to do it would be when the contact between them is still maintained, and the last structural metal falls down (or is at least having the least distribution of the potential energy over its body).
All of the objects fall down and touch the ground after the 11th frame, so this is a non point. I also still disagree with the timeframe used in the calc.
Using displacements in powerscaling is a very bad thing. We employ the kinematical equations (such as v = u +at, s = ut + 1/2at^2 or 2as = v^2-u^2) to literally calculate the speeds, when it should be velocities. Velocity is a vector quantity, while speed is a scalar quantity. Either way, even if you did, accounting for the force taken for the boar to land on Kouenji's back is bad again, as when Kouenji tosses the boar into the air, the boar will use gravitational force to land on his back, not like Kouenji has to supply some extra force to make it land on his back).
You literally get street level+ from work which requires you to use displacement. Its like me using acceleration instead of speed for a Kinetic Energy calc.

All of the objects fall down and touch the ground after the 11th frame, so this is a non point. I also still disagree with the timeframe used in the calc.
The timeframe is derived using physics, I have no doubts that the verse of COTE is set on earth only, and gravitational acceleration is surely 9.8 m/s^2 there. So, I see no point in using the timeframe and getting it as 11/24 = 0.45833333333 seconds. Interestingly enough, it is literally around the same in my calc as well. I used 0.42015546199 seconds which I derived using velocity-acceleration relations.
You literally get street level+ from work which requires you to use displacement. Its like me using acceleration instead of speed for a Kinetic Energy calc.
Well, see, I literally have no intentions to flex my knowledge right now, but I will just say this much that, you take force in a single direction. So, let's consider your figure.
Oh24C29.png

The force is different and ranges from directions, I calculated the force in the direction which I pointed in your figure. This is like saying that if Kouenji somehow lifts it and puts it in its original shape, then Kouenji will have done 0 work, which through physics, is a true concept, but again, we do know that Kouenji can lift a wild boar, so we can still calculate the force in a single direction, which gives us Kouenji's potential, Kouenji can put that much force in a single strike, which gives us his potential.
So, basically, what you are trying to calculate is net work done. Net work done is not energy, which is basically what we take in accounting for attack potency in powerscaling. Net work done is the work needed to be done to reach a certain displacement with a certain force. Net work done is different from even individual work done figures, which can vary.

For example, consider a guy who ran around the earth in like a second, but returned to the same place from where he started. In terms of net work done, it would be literally zero joules, but considering his attack potency (please ignore the fact that I use KE. Theoretically, a character SHOULD be able to expend the energy equal to their KE, but cannot due to the rules which apply to powerscaling.), his KE or Attack Potency would be 0.5*50*40075*40075*1000000 = 40150140625000000 joules (assume his mass to be 50 kg with the circumference of the earth being 40075 km). So, his energy is 40150140625000000 J. You can watch this amazing lecture by Walter Lewin where he explains energy and work done. So basically, energy is the capacity of doing work, while net work done is just the work required to cover a certain displacement. Displacement in physics, is defined as the minimum distance between the initial and final positions. And as we know, you don't need any joules of work to make a displacement of zero meters, but again, we cannot ignore the fact that you basically did go around the entire earth in a second and came back to there again. So, you did waste roughly 40150140625000000 joules of energy from your body, which is energy. Energy is the capacity of doing work, as I said, which means that when time comes and you actually need to do a work of 40150140625000000 joules, you actually can expend that much of energy and do that kind of net work, which is awesome, even though your net work done during the said feat was pretty much just zero. Powerscaling uses energy, and not net work done.

The timeframe is derived using physics, I have no doubts that the verse of COTE is set on earth only, and gravitational acceleration is surely 9.8 m/s^2 there. So, I see no point in using the timeframe and getting it as 11/24 = 0.45833333333 seconds. Interestingly enough, it is literally around the same in my calc as well. I used 0.42015546199 seconds which I derived using velocity-acceleration relations.
If the timeframe is contradicted then the feat itself is contradictory. But I won't get into all of that. It's better to use the 11/24 timeframe, as your timeframe runs on the basis of an assumption (half of Ryuuens body length). You also haven't addressed my points on the distance thrown.
Well, see, I literally have no intentions to flex my knowledge right now
This is so corny man. I don't even feel the need to read through the yap session when I have MORE problems with the calc.

Anime are generally made in 24 FPS, your entire 60 FPS thing just inflates the calc. This video from Crunchy Roll has the feat happen in 1.375 seconds (Frame 916 - 949). Even longer if I take the amount of time it took to actually land on his back.

If the timeframe is contradicted then the feat itself is contradictory. But I won't get into all of that. It's better to use the 11/24 timeframe, as your timeframe runs on the basis of an assumption (half of Ryuuens body length). You also haven't addressed my points on the distance thrown.
I literally did address the points on the distance thrown, and I don't feel the need to repeat them, you can do pause the frame on the exact frame as me, and it just solves the problem. About the timeframe, no, I am not going to change it. I feel like you would have somehow never argued this is it wasn't about 0.03 seconds smaller timeframe being in the calc lol. Even if the feat would have happened in just a millisecond, I don't think I would ever use the anime timeframes, the animators aren't free to adjust to correct physics timeframe bud.
This is so corny man. I don't even feel the need to read through the yap session when I have MORE problems with the calc.

Anime are generally made in 24 FPS, your entire 60 FPS thing just inflates the calc. This video from Crunchy Roll has the feat happen in 1.375 seconds (Frame 916 - 949). Even longer if I take the amount of time it took to actually land on his back.
I did address this in a thread made before, and I remember you trying to say how 0.4 seconds looked largely inflated to you. Either way, if you want, I can just arrange it to 25 FPS (very close to 24 FPS) if you really insist and send you the results. About the captures, if an action takes place in 10 frames in a 60 FPS clip, then it would take place in 4 frames in a 24 FPS clip. Anime don't consistently maintain a consistent rate. Dark-Carioca did check my calc and he agreed with it, TheRustyOne thought that I added additional frames and made an altered clip, while I actually provided a source to everything and used a site known as watchframebyframe.com which is by no means my own site.

I literally did address the points on the distance thrown, and I don't feel the need to repeat them, you can do pause the frame on the exact frame as me, and it just solves the problem. About the timeframe, no, I am not going to change it. I feel like you would have somehow never argued this is it wasn't about 0.03 seconds smaller timeframe being in the calc lol. Even if the feat would have happened in just a millisecond, I don't think I would ever use the anime timeframes, the animators aren't free to adjust to correct physics timeframe bud.
Your points were responded to and debunked.
I did address this in a thread made before, and I remember you trying to say how 0.4 seconds looked largely inflated to you. Either way, if you want, I can just arrange it to 25 FPS (very close to 24 FPS) if you really insist and send you the results. About the captures, if an action takes place in 10 frames in a 60 FPS clip, then it would take place in 4 frames in a 24 FPS clip. Anime don't consistently maintain a consistent rate. Dark-Carioca did check my calc and he agreed with it, TheRustyOne thought that I added additional frames and made an altered clip, while I actually provided a source to everything and used a site known as watchframebyframe.com which is by no means my own site.
It's really not that difficult.

Your points were responded to and debunked.
No?
You never addressed anything new in this one. And in the one before it, I have legit already responded to it. You were arguing more about the timeframe than about the falling motion I believe as you mentioned that all of them fell in the 11th frame. Either way, if you still want to know more about it.

In physics, or in any motion including basic kinematics and dynamics, you would always come across a concept known as a stream of particles, in that, you count the motion of one individual maximum particle as the motion of the entire system (considering that the system consists of all the particles). Here, each particle would be the structural metal while 6 particles would be considered as a number of particles contributing to the system. So yes, as I included in the images as well, just when the final metal piece falls on the ground, I have taken it as the reference. Either way, it will give around 10-12 centimeters difference even if we try to employ the entire center of mass of the system as a whole.
Are you even sticking to your points? At first, you said that it showed you 11 frames and now you are talking about 38 frames? Either way, the time doesn't humanly look more than a second, for the best thing, take a stopwatch and realize it yourself how big of a time 1.35 second is, you can legit react to like a couple of slaps in that frame. And because you are too set on this, I will run this through as well.

You can directly access the video itself through this link.

RESULTS. It gives me 0.48 seconds. Another thing which I noticed is that you are taking the time when the boar lands on his shoulders, which shouldn't be accounted for considering how the boar lands on his back not through his own efforts but due to gravity.

You never addressed anything new in this one. And in the one before it, I have legit already responded to it. You were arguing more about the timeframe than about the falling motion I believe as you mentioned that all of them fell in the 11th frame. Either way, if you still want to know more about it.
I was arguing two points.
In physics, or in any motion including basic kinematics and dynamics, you would always come across a concept known as a stream of particles, in that, you count the motion of one individual maximum particle as the motion of the entire system (considering that the system consists of all the particles). Here, each particle would be the structural metal while 6 particles would be considered as a number of particles contributing to the system. So yes, as I included in the images as well, just when the final metal piece falls on the ground, I have taken it as the reference. Either way, it will give around 10-12 centimeters difference even if we try to employ the entire center of mass of the system as a whole.
Dude, you're making this so much more difficult then it needs to be. I may aswell recalc it if you're just gonna keep denying to change it.
Are you even sticking to your points? At first, you said that it showed you 11 frames and now you are talking about 38 frames?
You do realise I've put two calcs into question?
Either way, the time doesn't humanly look more than a second
Argument from incredulity.
for the best thing, take a stopwatch and realize it yourself how big of a time 1.35 second is, you can legit react to like a couple of slaps in that frame. And because you are too set on this, I will run this through as well.
What the hell is this point, this literally holds no value.
You can directly access the video itself through this link.

RESULTS. It gives me 0.48 seconds. Another thing which I noticed is that you are taking the time when the boar lands on his shoulders, which shouldn't be accounted for considering how the boar lands on his back not through his own efforts but due to gravity.
1. You're using 25 FPS for a video thats in 24 FPS.
2. You're saying that during frame 931 (which makes the timeframe 0.625 seconds) is when he lets gravity take control, even though his arm position doesn't shift until frame 942/943. So, your assumption is baseless, he'd only let gravity take control when it goes above his head, which he'd need to switch his arm position for.

Dude, you're making this so much more difficult then it needs to be. I may aswell recalc it if you're just gonna keep denying to change it.
Nope, this isn't now becoming only arguments, this is literally becoming your own self-portrayal of only you are being correct. Unless you can argue about the stream of particles moving as a single object, and prove an entire generation of scientists wrong, I have no idea of why to change it. You didn't answer my point, and just went on a "I am going to recalc it if you don't apply MY CHANGES" kind of thing. But yeah, if you are set on the downgrading the feat based on the fact that you think I added like a few centimeters more, then fine, go ahead.
Argument from incredulity.
Again, I have performed 10s of experiments in physics, ranging from the most mediocre ones to very complex ones in the university level, Kouenji's swing seems as quick as when you swing a baseball bat, which is surely not more than a second long.
What the hell is this point, this literally holds no value.
Yeah. It is literally just comparing the timeframe to an IRL thing and to make you realize how bad does it sound.
1. You're using 25 FPS for a video thats in 24 FPS.
YouTube doesn't allow creators to upload in 24 frames, the YT player itself arranges the videos in 60 frames, but yeah, fine. 25 frames is literally so close to 24 frames that I don't know why it is mattering now.

And the best part? Anime don't run at 24 frames consistently, it is just the maximum number of frames there actually can be in a scene, they usually just use 12 FPS for less critical scenes, rarely using 24 frames in a second. (Source) And what's funny is the fact that this scene itself doesn't use more than 4-5 frames in the anime. Anime themselves add many static frames through interpolation. So, for your points to really matter, it would only make sense if the anime themselves maintained a consistent frame rate. Don't believe me? Go on Adobe Animate CC and run the clip to know it yourself, or if you have a later version of VLC, you can still do the same I believe. Either way, I don't think this entire "wrong framerate selection" point makes any sense right now, when you still have mathematical functions such as proportionality to rectify your supposed "error" (which it isn't). YouTube itself uses interpolation to add more frames to make almost all the 1080p clips at least 60 FPS lol.
2. You're saying that during frame 931 (which makes the timeframe 0.625 seconds) is when he lets gravity take control, even though his arm position doesn't shift until frame 942/943. So, your assumption is baseless, he'd only let gravity take control when it goes above his head, which he'd need to switch his arm position for.
So, you took a frame beyond the 931 and 942/943 mark and now are telling me that I was having misconceptions? Either way, frame 931 is the best to use if you are trying from my calc, I am legit just using "to the head lengths", going by the terms that force is consistent upon direction changes, even though it is a vector quantity.

Again, I have performed 10s of experiments in physics, ranging from the most mediocre ones to very complex ones in the university level, Kouenji's swing seems as quick as when you swing a baseball bat, which is surely not more than a second long.
I don't care about how many experiments you have performed. This isn't relevent to the topic at hand.
Yeah. It is literally just comparing the timeframe to an IRL thing and to make you realize how bad does it sound.
No, its not relevant because I disagree with you, it does feel 1 second long, the point was useless.
YouTube doesn't allow creators to upload in 24 frames, the YT player itself arranges the videos in 60 frames, but yeah, fine. 25 frames is literally so close to 24 frames that I don't know why it is mattering now.
You do realise you can find the amount of frames a video is uploaded in by left clicking the screen and clicking "stats for nerds". The frame rate will be beside "Current / Optimal Res".
And the best part? Anime don't run at 24 frames consistently, it is just the maximum number of frames there actually can be in a scene, they usually just use 12 FPS for less critical scenes, rarely using 24 frames in a second. (Source) And what's funny is the fact that this scene itself doesn't use more than 4-5 frames in the anime. Anime themselves add many static frames through interpolation. So, for your points to really matter, it would only make sense if the anime themselves maintained a consistent frame rate. Don't believe me? Go on Adobe Animate CC and run the clip to know it yourself, or if you have a later version of VLC, you can still do the same I believe. Either way, I don't think this entire "wrong framerate selection" point makes any sense right now, when you stilve l hamathematical functions such as proportionality to rectify your supposed "error" (which it isn't). YouTube itself uses interpolation to add more frames to make almost all the 1080p clips at least 60 FPS lol.
You can check whether or not youtubes frame rates are correct by clicking on a video, pausing it and pressing "." 24 times, you'll get to 1 second meaning the video is in 24 FPS.
o, you took a frame beyond the 931 and 942/943 mark and now are telling me that I was having misconceptions? Either way, frame 931 is the best to use if you are trying from my calc, I am legit just using "to the head lengths", going by the terms that force is consistent upon direction changes, even though it is a vector quantity.
I just explained why its not the best to use... The boar showing hair above the screen doesn't = the boar being above Koenji's head...

No, its not relevant because I disagree with you, it does feel 1 second long, the point was useless.
It feels about a second long when you add the time it takes for the boar to land on. But yeah, I am not going to trust your imaginations, not anymore.
You do realise you can find the amount of frames a video is uploaded in by left clicking the screen and clicking "stats for nerds". The frame rate will be beside "Current / Optimal Res".
It doesn't show the current frames or the frame rate, it just shows the number of frames YouTube processed by itself.
V7tL0pw.png

The video has more than 2000 frames while being a minute long, while most anime have only about 3000 drawings per episode, or actual frames, to say. So your entire "Anime export clips at a constant frame rate" thing is your assumption. I don't know why we are even arguing about this.

The video is 2313 frames and is 96 seconds long, meaning that YT itself puts it at 24 frames and that too when you actually ask for it lol.
You can check whether or not youtubes frame rates are correct by clicking on a video, pausing it and pressing "." 24 times, you'll get to 1 second meaning the video is in 24 FPS.
I am not doing that when I have softwares for that.
I just explained why its not the best to use... The boar showing hair above the screen doesn't = the boar being above Koenji's head...
Alright, so let me answer this for once and for all. According to you, the video should be ran at 24 FPS. So, I processed the video entirely through YOUR PREFERRED SITE, and now am going to show why I don't believe what you did is the best.

According to you, 949 is the end frame, which is this.

0vnRFwc.png

Now, the reason why using this frame is idiotic is because it literally just shows the initials of him dropping the boar and letting it land on his own shoulders.

The best thing to do this is to use the SFX:
1. The first SFX starts from frame 922 and its peak ends at the frame 932, which is the sound of him swinging the boar upwards.
2. The second SFX starts much later at 947 and its peak ends at 965 which is the sound of the boar landing on his shoulders.

Between these SFX, we see Kouenji moving his shoulders backwards, while his hands are anchored at one point, which is most definitely not him moving the boar upwards.

According to you, it should end at 949 which is when the second SFX has already started, which is already bad considering how that force isn't by Kouenji but by gravity itself, so no, I am most definitely not using it.

Either way, I find these as the best results even according to your site, and that is when I use the frame in which the hair has already disappeared. So no, I don't see any point in doing this if all it does it directly contradict the SFX sounds which serve as good hints.

It feels about a second long when you add the time it takes for the boar to land on. But yeah, I am not going to trust your imaginations, not anymore.
I am also not going to trust your imaginations... Like what? Literally holds no value.
It doesn't show the current frames or the frame rate, it just shows the number of frames YouTube processed by itself.
V7tL0pw.png

The video has more than 2000 frames while being a minute long, while most anime have only about 3000 drawings per episode, or actual frames, to say. So your entire "Anime export clips at a constant frame rate" thing is your assumption. I don't know why we are even arguing about this.

The video is 2313 frames and is 96 seconds long, meaning that YT itself puts it at 24 frames and that too when you actually ask for it lol.
Did you just show me a picture of something completely different to what I asked you to do?! Cmon man... The frame rate is directly under that.
Alright, so let me answer this for once and for all. According to you, the video should be ran at 24 FPS. So, I processed the video entirely through YOUR PREFERRED SITE, and now am going to show why I don't believe what you did is the best.

According to you, 949 is the end frame, which is this.

0vnRFwc.png

Now, the reason why using this frame is idiotic is because it literally just shows the initials of him dropping the boar and letting it land on his own shoulders.
Then use my other suggestion, frame 942/943. Why are you going off the basis of my old statements.
The best thing to do this is to use the SFX:
1. The first SFX starts from frame 922 and its peak ends at the frame 932, which is the sound of him swinging the boar upwards.
2. The second SFX starts much later at 947 and its peak ends at 965 which is the sound of the boar landing on his shoulders.

Between these SFX, we see Kouenji moving his shoulders backwards, while his hands are anchored at one point, which is most definitely not him moving the boar upwards.

According to you, it should end at 949 which is when the second SFX has already started, which is already bad considering how that force isn't by Kouenji but by gravity itself, so no, I am most definitely not using it.

Either way, I find these as the best results even according to youre, sitand thaten I use the is whframe in which the hair has already disappeared. So no, I don't see any point in doing this if all it does it directly contradict the SFX sounds which serve as good hints.
That is a horrible suggestion due to the first few frames where Koenji is clearly swinging the boar upwards but no SFX is present. Either way, I count 16 frames so...

Did you just show me a picture of something completely different to what I asked you to do?!?! You have got to be kidding me...
My entire point was that you could use animate CC or VLC to see the current FPS, YT just renders clips at a consistent FPS while adding fake frames in between but it doesn't alter the frames. And yes, I know they do show 24 FPS, but that's when you literally just ask them to do so, you can render the same clip at 60 FPS and only thing which it will do is add fake frames.
Then use my other suggestion, frame 942/943.
942/943 is exactly before the boar appears again on the screen, and that's when Kouenji has already completed his own body movements as well. It will legit just boost the arm swing to 180 degrees, making it as 3.1415926535*0.767 = 2.40960156523 m and also adding his height considering how he also stood up, making it as 2.40960156523+1.81 = 4.21960156523 m, and using 942-922 = 20 frames = 0.8333333333 s, we get the speed as 5.06352187828 m/s, which is close to the speed I got. But again, the worst part is that his own body movements don't involve swinging the boar, so no, I am not going to use that.
Why are you going off the basis of my old statements.
How am I supposed to know that when you specifically didn't mention the fact that you yourself aren't going by your past assumption? :rolleyes:
That is a horrible suggestion due to the first few frames where Koenji is clearly swinging the boar upwards but no SFX is present. Either way, I count 16 frames so...
Using SFX is the best possible suggestion I can think of. And no, I already included the initial frames where the SFX starts, but the tip is to terminate it where the peak ends. I used 20 frames instead of 16 (because I also used the initial frames) before and still got a result closer making the distance adjustments. The thing is that this is just becoming nitpicking upon a few 5-6 frames now, so I would appreciate it if you basically don't go by this anymore, unless you really have some calc-changing good suggestions.

My entire point was that you could use animate CC or VLC to see the current FPS, YT just renders clips at a consistent FPS while adding fake frames in between but it doesn't alter the frames. And yes, I know they do show 24 FPS, but that's when you literally just ask them to do so, you can render the same clip at 60 FPS and only thing which it will do is add fake frames.
Is there any proof youtube adds fake frames or...
942/943 is exactly before the boar appears again on the screen, and that's when Kouenji has already completed his own body movements as well. It will legit just boost the arm swing to 180 degrees, making it as 3.1415926535*0.767 = 2.40960156523 m and also adding his height considering how he also stood up, making it as 2.40960156523+1.81 = 4.21960156523 m, and using 942-922 = 20 frames = 0.8333333333 s, we get the speed as 5.06352187828 m/s, which is close to the speed I got. But again, the worst part is that his own body movements don't involve swinging the boar, so no, I am not going to use that.
He did not stand up what the hell?! He began standing up at around frame 943 but saying he somehow stood up beyond his height is insane!!! I'd also like to mention the fact that he was using his forearm after a certain amount of distance crossed, so the current distance used is somewhat unfair.
How am I supposed to know that when you specifically didn't mention the fact that you yourself aren't going by your past assumption? :rolleyes:
If I proposed another frame then that means I've more then likely dropped my past claim.
Using SFX is the best possible suggestion I can think of.
I just gave you reasoning as to why its not a good suggestion, its inconsistent with the movements shown.
And no, I already included the initial frames where the SFX starts, but the tip is to terminate it where the peak ends. I used 20 frames instead of 16 (because I also used the initial frames) before and still got a result closer making the distance adjustments. The thing is that this is just becoming nitpicking upon a few 5-6 frames now, so I would appreciate it if you basically don't go by this anymore, unless you really have some calc-changing good suggestions.
What. Why are you using 20 frames and how the hell are you getting the timeframe to 5 frames...

Is there any proof youtube adds fake frames or...
There's no need for proof. At maximum, anime have about 2000-3000 drawings in their single episode, this 1-2 minute long clip as about 3000 frames which is idiotic if the episode itself has 2000-3000 drawings (which are arranged into frames), sometimes, studios also duplicate and add frames.
He did not stand up what the hell?! He began standing up at around frame 943 but saying he somehow stood up beyond his height is insane!!! I'd also like to mention the fact that he was using his forearm after a certain amount of distance crossed, so the current distance used is somewhat unfair.
You literally have a tree background which shows his motion, if you don't believe me just look at the background.
If I proposed another frame then that means I've more then likely dropped my past claim.
That's fine. I thought you were giving another suggestion while your previous one still stood.
I just gave you reasoning as to why its not a good suggestion, its inconsistent with the movements shown.
While I understand that, we can simply employ the frames in which he is still swinging the boar, the sound becomes increasing frame by frame, and that's because Kouenji is applying force, which is basically accelerating a mass, so it's obvious that swinging sound will increase with the speed with which he is swinging it.
What. Why are you using 20 frames and how the hell are you getting the timeframe to 5 frames...
Bolded.

Quick note. Why is this timeframe only 5 years?

Combat training in the 4th gen began at age 3 where Ayanokouji said while he was three years old they had already been learning martial arts for 4 months at that point.

Ayanokouji has spent over 14 years in the WR before finally leaving, and even after Shiro, dropped out, his combat training continued with instructors instead of fellow students.

14 - 3 = 11 years of combat training. 11 x 365 = 4015 x 3 battles per day = 12,045. Easily more than double the listed value.

Quick note. Why is this timeframe only 5 years?

Combat training in the 4th gen began at age 3 where Ayanokouji said while he was three years old they had already been learning martial arts for 4 months at that point.

Ayanokouji has spent over 14 years in the WR before finally leaving, and even after Shiro, dropped out, his combat training continued with instructors instead of fellow students.

14 - 3 = 11 years of combat training. 11 x 365 = 4015 x 3 battles per day = 12,045. Easily more than double the listed value.

The 5 years is when Koji was 4 years to 9 years

What you said now would only apply to his prime self

There's no need for proof. At maximum, anime have about 2000-3000 drawings in their single episode, this 1-2 minute long clip as about 3000 frames which is idiotic if the episode itself has 2000-3000 drawings (which are arranged into frames), sometimes, studios also duplicate and add frames.
Yes. You have to duplicate frames (in this anime it seems they make things slightly move) for a more realistic and better flowing scene, that doesn't mean you calculate the frames where they move because that contradicts the time we're seeing them move.
You literally have a tree background which shows his motion, if you don't believe me just look at the background.
You're saying he stood up above his height dude...
While I understand that, we can simply employ the frames in which he is still swinging the boar, the sound becomes increasing frame by frame, and that's because Kouenji is applying force, which is basically accelerating a mass, so it's obvious that swinging sound will increase with the speed with which he is swinging it.
No because that contradicts the time we're seeing!!! If you want to do that you're better off dropping the entire feat in general.

Yes. You have to duplicate frames (in this anime it seems they make things slightly move) for a more realistic and better flowing scene, that doesn't mean you calculate the frames where they move because that contradicts the time we're seeing them move.
I am not doing that; I am literally just using the consistent 24 fps frame rate to do it.
You're saying he stood up above his height dude...
I am not saying that. We can clearly see that there's a decent movement of at least a meter high from the background changes, even though the camera is fixed around his neck.
No because that contradicts the time we're seeing!!! If you want to do that you're better off dropping the entire feat in general.
There's nothing like "we" in this. Only you are the one seeing things here. I literally did it before without using the SFX in general while just using the imagery. I don't know why you are still trying to use the frames in which the boar is landing on his shoulders due to gravity, btw, the frame in which he begins to move his back (which is clearly visible, please don't ask me to mark it now) is at around 937.

I am not doing that; I am literally just using the consistent 24 fps frame rate to do it.
Okay.
I am not saying that. We can clearly see that there's a decent movement of at least a meter high from the background changes, even though the camera is fixed around his neck.
That's based on your own assumption without any evidence to back it up.
There's nothing like "we" in this. Only you are the one seeing things here. I literally did it before without using the SFX in general while just using the imagery. I don't know why you are still trying to use the frames in which the boar is landing on his shoulders due to gravity
I'm not though...
btw, the frame in which he begins to move his back (which is clearly visible, please don't ask me to mark it now) is at around 937.
Moving your back doesn't mean you let gravity take control, I still favour frame 942/943.

Back