• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Classroom of the Elite/Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e Discussion Thread

I realized your profile was wanked, so I made a CRT to downgrade you.
BZkYyOA.png
πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€

Damn you! How did you figure it out?

COTE S3 Key Visual:
khmLWkRclHGBgceK3-PmcF6LvhHWSYfrpUySDBl28_Y2Dvk65bKpElYRSzw6wLm1jwb-sANMIZsQmAw=s1022-nd-v1

I see they are actually trying to blend the things between the LN and the anime and they even gave shine on the character hair, which makes it better.

They better not screw the animation

I felt like the animation fell quite a bit in S2 in comparison to S1
It never was good, they basically screw up the animation and then try to improve it in a blu-ray, but never do it better even. I believe COTE actually needs a new animation style and key visual altogether. For example, I would actually like it if COTE were to get picked by Kyoto and they animate it exactly like Hyouka, like, just watch it. And for the matter of a fact, Hyouka was made more than a decade ago, and it still has a very good animation. I would say if they were to give a lot of budget to COTE, and actually make it very good, get very creative with it and create own imaginations as it is a light novel, and do it. I am pretty sure putting a budget into COTE wouldn't be bad, as COTE is basically one of the best LNs rn, and is very hyped. Lerche's going to mess the S3 for sure if they keep up the animation, but they can balance it with pace but it wouldn't just feel good.

It never was good, they basically screw up the animation and then try to improve it in a blu-ray, but never do it better even. I believe COTE actually needs a new animation style and key visual altogether. For example, I would actually like it if COTE were to get picked by Kyoto and they animate it exactly like Hyouka, like, just watch it. And for the matter of a fact, Hyouka was made more than a decade ago, and it still has a very good animation. I would say if they were to give a lot of budget to COTE, and actually make it very good, get very creative with it and create own imaginations as it is a light novel, and do it. I am pretty sure putting a budget into COTE wouldn't be bad, as COTE is basically one of the best LNs rn, and is very hyped. Lerche's going to mess the S3 for sure if they keep up the animation, but they can balance it with pace but it wouldn't just feel good.
Agree, Hyouka is awesome and well animated even if it's old

COTE animated by Mappa or ufotable for me, No less πŸ—Ώ πŸ—Ώ

Agree, Hyouka is awesome and well animated even if it's old

COTE animated by Mappa or ufotable for me, No less πŸ—Ώ πŸ—Ώ
Asking for MAPPA or Ufotable for a work which is not action-related is like wasting the potential of them studios. Kyoto has actively done many slice-of-lifes and high school anime like Hyouka, Violet Evergarden (god-tier animation on this one), Sound! and stuff. I think it's the best for COTE after knowing many. Lerche is good but they aren't consistent, and compromise budget for quality.

Asking for MAPPA or Ufotable for a work which is not action-related is like wasting the potential of them studios.
Actually, You make a fair point, Though i can kinda see them doing a good job too in a slice of life anime (My opinion)
Kyoto has actively done many slice-of-lifes and high school anime like Hyouka, Violet Evergarden (god-tier animation on this one), Sound! and stuff.
Agree fr fr
I think it's the best for COTE after knowing many. Lerche is good but they aren't consistent, and compromise budget for quality.
Aight

I really don't have any memory of consciously laughing. Still, there was an unconscious expression. Exactly how many times have I experienced such things? It's not about role-playing or adaptation to the atmosphere, it's just about being yourself naturally. It is precisely because understanding how difficult it, it starts to become even more interesting. Staying a drop of color on a pure white sketchbook is the feeling, right.
Not in front of Kei, not in front of friends like Yousuke, why is that kind of performance in front of Horikita? Even I don't understand it.
Suzune basically became the end girl bros.

Secondly, my friend sent me this and this is a machine translation.

370772657_839978694577419_9054748505271898370_n.png

The new chapter of the manga is out, I hope they give a wall level feat in the next chapter.
This chapter was hella interesting, I am going to calculate this one. It would be consistent as this was casual Housen and serious Housen of course fodderizes Sudou.

Back