• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sol has durability in the kiloFoe range and his dc should be on that level when at 100% as well. If Slayer beats Sol in Guilty Gear Xrd, his win quote says "find a few thousand vacant kilometers and we will have a true contest of strength." I can't be bothered to find the quote online ATM but I played the game a lot and mained Slayer so I know it exists

He's also faster than Jack-O who has the Galactic Rider Kick feat, so he also speedblitzes pretty obviously. Throw in hax like being able to regenerate from dust (Raven does so in Guilty Gear 2 Overture and it is stated that Sol's Regenerationn is on par with him) and the fact he could always just toss Cloud into the backyard with said speed and this should be very clear cut honestly, even if Sol doesn't get the Master Ghost

Sol Badguy since his Gear biology make him resistant to almost all hax Cloud has. Add here his superior Regenerationn and speed...

So that's 5 for Sol and 2 for Cloud, although two of them don't qualify as per the rules,

So that's 4 for Sol and one for Cloud

Wingding341 said:
Sol because of MFTL+ speed and the Dragon Install has too many hax for Cloud...
Even if speed equalized Sol can counter almost all of Clods Hax while Cloud has to deal with Sol's Hax head on.

sol seems to have more hax resistence and from what ik i think sol also has better healing than cloud but this can go either way though still going to give it to sol in a very close fight

And with that I believe we have reached seven votes for Sol Badguy, so can this be added to Sol's victories?

Well, I believe that most people have made a convincing case for Sol winning so I'm going to add this to both characters profiles

Back