• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

Deathwing roared as his skin was pierced, and the obsidian was melted by his molten blood, and spiked tendrils shot up from his blood that impacted the 'arena', elongating and striking at everything wildly, while molten magma was shot from Deathwing's mouth to overwhelm the cooling, but the Slash, oh the Slash did something, it cut deep into Deathwing's shoulder until it hit the edge of a plate, seemed they at least were still overwhelmingly durable... as for the sniper shot, it did damage, in fact, it pierced right through Deathwing, but even the largest bullet would be a pithy attack on a dragon this large or survivable, but still, heavy damage was done to the monstrosity of a Waterboarder before them by all that hit it.
"I guess the durability weakened after enough pressure was done by the team. Great work...." Lewis told himself, "But I'm assuming the dragon is letting me in for an attack, though I guess my job to hold him off was done..." before having the 1 hour puppet retreat a little and see what it would do.

Noah smiled as she drew another metal bar and redirected it at Deathwing's eyes, then she shook her hands and repositioned her static electricity reserves to launch a spear made of electrical energy towards the beast.

(
Bump
20240318_165151.jpg
)

Seems she opted for using the rest of her resources to keep her safe instead of fighting or protecting themselves. Not that they could do that too well.
"You better appreciate this. She'd kill me herself if she knew I was doing this..."
She added with a hoarse voice. They stared off into the sky silently.

This sleeping beauty's awakening had no grace. Instead it was like watching a puppet's strings being reattached or the body of an undead from movies that terrified her in happier years. Raising from the floor and her apparent grave with unnatural motion, it's almost unsettling to see it happen. The woman's state of mind is what made her body stand up. Not flesh, much less blood and bones.​

❝Cogito, ergo sum......Epsilon.❞

There is a wound that draws a red stripe of that same blood and paints from side to end of her head in red. Sensing the occurrence reminds her of every fallen comrade. Every person that she...everyone has lost in the wake of these abominations. Once expressionless eyes become piercing swords, with hatred forged in the same flames encircling the faraway group. Also sharp was the penetrating ache in her mind. If she had to describe, it would be that an arrow had gone deep into her skull and made her brain its neighbour in that newfound home.

Clutching her face, it's like she wants to claw something invisible out of it. Even if it means getting through her own flesh and bones to do it. Belle chews her lips, nails scratching and tugging at her locks as she violently shakes her head and stomps the ground. Perhaps because she has experienced this before, the madness is brief and settles down before Sofia can have further concerns about her sanity. The next step is to breathe. Breathe deeply and in a way that only a soul reborn might. Before sparing Sofia a glance, her eyes are drawn to the distant enemy. Her pupils dilate at the sight of it. Still lives...................

Let's fix that.
Body staggering, she takes her first few steps towards it but does not regain balance. Giving it up, Belle takes plan B and stabilizes using her own mind as crutch.

❝What do you know, Sofia? I didn't waste the whole thing.❞ The edges of her lips curve upward in a smile. Belle may not say it now that she is back on her feet, but her gratitude for the gesture is there. ❝We kill him and resume fixing Armageddon. Not exactly on schedule but, we'll make it work. Points for anyone who knows which quote Belle is playing with here.

Was planning to apologize for the burden, but they had a dragon to slay. And after sleeping on the clock for what felt like a month, she was ready to handle the home-stretch. So far removed from the centre of battle, it wouldn't be expected of the dragon to have attacked this place. But they needed all the fire power and she still had one or two tricks up her sleeve to help finish what they started. The ring around her neck activates once more, her hair stained red fluctuates as if the woman were underwater. With her unseen forces gathering once again, the surrounding atmosphere is the first to bend and submit, ready to twist out of shape the path of anything headed their way if necessary.​

Last edited:
❝What do you know, Sofia? I didn't waste the whole thing.❞ The edges of her lips bend into a smile. Belle may not say it now that she is back on her feet, but her gratitude for the gesture is there.
"Heh."
Sofia couldn't help but let out a weak chuckle at her late, but obnoxiously characteristically witty remark.
"You looked like an animal for a moment there... Good to see you haven't completely lost it. After all, your mind is clearly your strongest asset. Not sure what we'd have left if that was gone... We'll work on that later though."
The thin veil of ink they used to coat Belle from the harsh rays of light dispersed, returning, and reconfiguring itself on Sofia's arm. She fell to her knees, though not out of need.

❝So we end this and resume fixing Armageddon. Not exactly on schedule but, we'll make it work.❞
"We? I know I'm strong, but this is flattering. I've given just about all I CAN give. I think I'm going to take a sit back. Think you can handle the big 'ol Dragon without me saving your ass again, Princesa? That was a snarky comment by the way, I'm actually just really tired..."
She turned to Belle and gave her a forced weak smile. Not to be confused with a fake smile. It was genuine, but one that required actual force as even her facial structure began to ache from the long bleak escapade she's been pushing herself through.

"Heh."
Sofia couldn't help but let out a weak chuckle at her late, but obnoxiously characteristically witty remark.
"You looked like an animal for a moment there... Good to see you haven't completely lost it. After all, your mind is clearly your strongest asset. Not sure what we'd have left if that was gone... We'll work on that later though."
❝Look, it's been a long day. We can talk about it another time.❞ she laughs. Actually, without any restraint, laughs.
"We? I know I'm strong, but this is flattering. I've given just about all I CAN give. I think I'm going to take a sit back. Think you can handle the big 'ol Dragon without me saving your ass again, Princesa? That was a snarky comment by the way, I'm actually just really tired..."
She turned to Belle and gave her a forced weak smile. Not to be confused with a fake smile. It was genuine, but one that required actual force as even her facial structure began to ache from the long bleak escapade she's been pushing herself through.
Of course. Belle had focused so much on the dragon that she almost forgot.
❝Same as that girl Pallaria, we wouldn't be standing on this stage without you. I wouldn't. Sure you trusted me to make it happen in the end, but it was your plan.❞ And trusting Belle was a tall order in its own right. Laughing at this joke made at her expense, Belle employs a number of her waves to return the favor, making them surround Sofia like defensive layers against heat and any other potential hazards.
❝“Sleeping beauty” over here will work on talking less like Shakespeare and more like your...friends? Allies? Hitchhikers? You stay alive until that happens. I want someone to talk about this once we're back. Between the RR and all the Waterboarder sympathizers in this team, we're both running out of options.

❝Look, it's been a long day. We can talk about it another time.❞ she laughs. Actually, without any restraint, laughs.

Of course. Belle had focused so much on the dragon that she almost forgot.
❝Same as that girl Pallaria, we wouldn't be standing on this stage without you. I wouldn't. Sure you trusted me to make it happen in the end, but it was your plan.❞ And trusting Belle was a tall order in its own right. Laughing at this joke made at her expense, Belle employs a number of her waves to return the favor, making them surround Sofia like defensive layers against heat and any other potential hazards.
❝“Sleeping beauty” over here will work on talking less like Shakespeare and more like your...friends? Allies? Hitchhikers? You stay alive until that happens. I want someone to talk about this once we're back. Between the RR and all the Waterboarder sympathizers in this team, we're both running out of options.
"Maybe hold off on getting rid of the geek speak. I have someone I'll need you to convince to not kill me after this all blows over. Now go do your thing. Your wind magic is treating me well."
She gestures for Belle to "shoo".

"Everyone, create an opening around its neck. Weak or not, If we're going to finish this quick, we still need to coordinate."
She holds her blade in front of her, both her hands placed firmly on the handle. Ready to strike and to counter any stray attacks that come her way.

Deathwing roared indignation, swinging his head to the side and deflecting the metal pole shot out by Noah, the electricity charged Deathwing's blood however, and it blasted out of his nearly completely sliced through shoulder, making more slimes and tendrils to attack while Deathwing was reeling in rage, and one massive hand was brought up to try and slam on Palaria in a massive shot of magma and death, who just barely rolled out of the way and nearby Sofia in a scrambling motion "Seems I still target...!" Palaria said, huffing her breaths out

Deathwing roared indignation, swinging his head to the side and deflecting the metal pole shot out by Noah, the electricity charged Deathwing's blood however, and it blasted out of his nearly completely sliced through shoulder, making more slimes and tendrils to attack while Deathwing was reeling in rage, and one massive hand was brought up to try and slam on Palaria in a massive shot of magma and death, who just barely rolled out of the way and nearby Sofia in a scrambling motion "Seems I still target...!" Palaria said, huffing her breaths out
"Hey Palaria, been a bit. I'm probably not in the best condition to protect you right now. I'd take my chances further out with Caleb if I were you."
Her guard was back up again. Though she was vaguely protected by Belle's "hex" as she knows Belle would hate her to call it, she didn't know HOW much protection it offered. She wasn't going to burn to death finding out though.

"Everyone, create an opening around its neck. Weak or not, If we're going to finish this quick, we still need to coordinate."
She holds her blade in front of her, both her hands placed firmly on the handle. Ready to strike and to counter any stray attacks that come her way.
"You all heard her. I'll do my best to offer background support, but I'm going to need a few people to vocally step up if I'm going to be of any use. Who's feeling brave today?"

Noah smiled before "Teleporting" out of the vision and the danger that came too close, appearing several meters away from the danger.

She was getting used to her new abilities, now that she could warp light, landing a hit would be more difficult since she could combine her flight with invisibility, appearing from one place to another.

She ran around the place, she wanted to try something.

"You know, all Waterboarders are 90% light and nearly massless (That's the reason we have relativistic speed at least in combat and reaction), that includes you" Noah said as she grabbed Deathwing by the tail and waved him against a wall.

Jackie will try to hammer him with the contraband hammer on one of his feet if Noah's plan worked, this to cause a distraction so that others can aim at the neck

Noah smiled before "Teleporting" out of the vision and the danger that came too close, appearing several meters away from the danger.

She was getting used to her new abilities, now that she could warp light, landing a hit would be more difficult since she could combine her flight with invisibility, appearing from one place to another.

She ran around the place, she wanted to try something.

"You know, all Waterboarders are 90% light and nearly massless (That's the reason we have relativistic speed at least in combat and reaction), that includes you" Noah said as she grabbed Deathwing by the tail and waved him against a wall.

Jackie will try to hammer him with the contraband hammer on one of his feet if Noah's plan worked, this to cause a distraction so that others can aim at the neck
"Do not believe it is that easy..." Deathwing said with a chuckle in his voice, the piece of tail Noah could even grab just splitting at the scales due to his unstable body, molten blood pouring from it! And thus with a quick whip Noah was impacted in the belly with magma, but the thing was, despite that, it did pull Deathwing's searing gaze away from the threat, his colossal neck plated with that seemingly indestructible metal at every point except the throat...
"Hey Palaria, been a bit. I'm probably not in the best condition to protect you right now. I'd take my chances further out with Caleb if I were you."
Her guard was back up again. Though she was vaguely protected by Belle's "hex" as she knows Belle would hate her to call it, she didn't know HOW much protection it offered. She wasn't going to burn to death finding out though.

"You all heard her. I'll do my best to offer background support, but I'm going to need a few people to vocally step up if I'm going to be of any use. Who's feeling brave today?"
"I was just... getting out of way... Sofia..." Palaria said breathlessly, standing up straight as she looked up at the colossal Waterboarder, wishing she could strike at the vulnerability he posed, but with only five minutes passing since Deathwing reemerged, it would probably half-kill her to use her contraband, and while she was uneducated, she wasn't a moron

"Do not believe it is that easy..." Deathwing said with a chuckle in his voice, the piece of tail Noah could even grab just splitting at the scales due to his unstable body, molten blood pouring from it! And thus with a quick whip Noah was impacted in the belly with magma, but the thing was, despite that, it did pull Deathwing's searing gaze away from the threat, his colossal neck plated with that seemingly indestructible metal at every point except the throat...
"Psychics, this is your chance. Pin it down while its focus is broken!"
"I was just... getting out of way... Sofia..." Palaria said breathlessly, standing up straight as she looked up at the colossal Waterboarder, wishing she could strike at the vulnerability he posed, but with only five minutes passing since Deathwing reemerged, it would probably half-kill her to use her contraband, and while she was uneducated, she wasn't a moron
"My mistake. My point still stands though. You and I are both in pretty shitty shape. You'd be better off by Caleb while the others try wrapping this up. I don't want to lose anyone during the home stretch."

"My mistake. My point still stands though. You and I are both in pretty shitty shape. You'd be better off by Caleb while the others try wrapping this up. I don't want to lose anyone during the home stretch."
"It's ending, right...? if so, we shouldn't be in danger long as stay far enough back..." Palaria said, extremely intently focused on Deathwing right now, the world around her blurring as she hyperfocused on it... she wanted to watch this: She wanted to watch as Deathwing was taken down at long last...

Not wanting to relive the past, Noah pushed herself at the last second with her flight away as she returned to "Teleporting" somewhere else.

Jackie for his part, seeing how that failed, retreated as quickly as he could to avoid entering the range of any future attacks from the Dragon.

"Psychics, this is your chance. Pin it down while its focus is broken!"

❝Shock pressure enhancement follows reflection resulting from interaction.❞

Was good to know that from this distance, they were safe. As the battle approaches its dramatic, final showdown, Belle's body remains still but her mind continues to work through her options. Torn between protecting and attacking, she multi-tasks one last time. Compared to keeping that attack from before compressed and ready until the last moment, this is so much better.

❝The total sum of reflected power is dependant on compliance of the given surface that any original wave interacts with, as well the angling. The very same pressure as applied is a factor, luckily that should be of no significance for the Contraband that I wield. No....I should have no issues with it.❞

And so the mental math goes on.
Among the applications of Belle's power was the ability to control pressure with Dark Matter, compress and expand the atmosphere. And there was another facet of this power that she had yet to disclose.

Three things happen when a blast wave meets the boundary between its travelling medium and any other structure. Transmission, absorption and reflection. In nature, the factors that she thought about determine how close or distant to one another the results of these three aspects of the interaction would be.

But not here. Using the power of her Contraband and calculating it with her knowledge, Belladonna would perform something that was not feasible under the normal limits of physics. Like a perfected mach stem, the waves of her telekinesis would interact with themselves multiple times, producing a nigh-perfect reflection, and exponentially amplifying their effects without extra burden on the user.

Symbolically she holds up a finger hand towards Deathwing and redirects all the power collected to the dragon's body and its neck, everything she still had to make sure of one thing. For the time that Valentina needed......There would be no fighting back. And needless to say, this was more than enough power to deflect any stray shot that still travelled this far from the decaying enemy in its last throes!​

Was good to know that from this distance, they were safe. As the battle approaches its dramatic, final showdown, Belle's body remains still but her mind continues to work through her options. Torn between protecting and attacking, she multi-tasks one last time. Compared to keeping that attack from before compressed and ready until the last moment, this is so much better.

❝The total sum of reflected power is dependant on compliance of the given surface that any original wave interacts with, as well the angling. The very same pressure as applied is a factor, luckily that should be of no significance for the Contraband that I wield. No....I should have no issues with it.❞

Among the applications of Belle's power was the ability to control pressure with Dark Matter, compress and expand the atmosphere. And there was another facet of this power that she had yet to disclose.

Three things happen when a blast wave meets the boundary between its travelling medium and any other structure. Transmission, absorption and reflection. In nature, the factors that she thought about determine how close or distant to one another the results of these three aspects of the interaction would be.

But not here. Using the power of her Contraband and calculating it with her knowledge, Belladonna would perform something that was not feasible under the normal limits of physics. Like a perfected mach stem, the waves of her telekinesis would interact with themselves multiple times, producing a nigh-perfect reflection, and exponentially amplifying their effects without extra burden on the user.

Symbolically she holds up a finger hand towards Deathwing and redirects all the power collected to the dragon's body and its neck, everything she still had to make sure of one thing. For the time that Valentina needed......There would be no fighting back. And needless to say, this was more than enough power to deflect any stray shot that still travelled this far from the decaying enemy in its last throes!​

"Everyone? Give them hell."
Now was the perfect chance for everyone to get their hits off before Valentina went for the finishing blow. Someone who had been itching to kill a Waterboarder since they first left.

Now was the perfect chance for everyone to get their hits off before Valentina went for the finishing blow. Someone who had been itching to kill a Waterboarder since they first left.
"Ha! Come on, Dene. One more time!" Rizzuto offered to his friend, the lava that had spewing out beginning to gather into a single spot for one more attack.

"Finally, a true opening. Voyant, make the announcement" the boss said, Voyant nodding as a certain series of words was "heard" in the minds of the gangsters.
"Do not resist, it is but a fraction of your contraband that will be used" the words "said".

A strange phenomenon began to gather under the dragon before suddenly bursting through his neck in a burst of sounds and colors, various effects coursing through the dragon's flesh, a culmination of all the abilities of the roadrunners.

"Thank you all, that was but one of many rewards for your services" Voyant announced

Noah looked at the dragon from a distance, she "teleport" again and smiled before pointing her middle finger near Deathwing with a smile and sticking out her tongue at him.

Remember that the piece of metal that she had previously used? it came back and hit the hole that was generated by Deathwing's missing tail, obviously she did this to screw him up and distract him even more.

Remember that the piece of metal that she had previously used? it came back and hit the hole that was generated by Deathwing's missing tail, obviously she did this to screw him up and distract him even more.
"Let's nail that in further, shall we? Hmm, I wonder what a nail gun sounds like... Oh well, BANG!" Marcy said, the piece of metal suddenly pushed by a powerful force, sending it deeper until it went straight through the dragon's body, done fast enough that it was still relatively solid on exit before collapsing into a clump of softened metal

Last edited:
"Do not believe it is that easy..." Deathwing said with a chuckle in his voice, the piece of tail Noah could even grab just splitting at the scales due to his unstable body, molten blood pouring from it! And thus with a quick whip Noah was impacted in the belly with magma, but the thing was, despite that, it did pull Deathwing's searing gaze away from the threat, his colossal neck plated with that seemingly indestructible metal at every point except the throat
"Ha! Come on, Dene. One more time!" Rizzuto offered to his friend, the lava that had spewing out beginning to gather into a single spot for one more attack.

"Finally, a true opening. Voyant, make the announcement" the boss said, Voyant nodding as a certain series of words was "heard" in the minds of the gangsters.
"Do not resist, it is but a fraction of your contraband that will be used" the words "said".

A strange phenomenon began to gather under the dragon before suddenly bursting through his neck in a burst of sounds and colors, various effects coursing through the dragon's flesh, a culmination of all the abilities of the roadrunners.

"Thank you all, that was but one of many rewards for your services" Voyant announced
The boy, Dene, who has been waiting for his turn, had finally gotten his chance— well, hopefully so— to deal some pretty niche damage to this guy. He didn't have any power to do mental institute levels of calculation, but the very lesson thanks to HIM made the kid realize...

"It's all a f*cking game, huh?!"

Gotta make sure all the opps receive a beating of a lifetime and give this bum-a** of a dragon no apology, no redemption, and no getback.

Formulating Crystal discs around his body, flowers made of pure chrome white as they stab themselves in Dene's legs, face, arms, and elbow. The design wasn't all flashy or fantasyland type of crap: "A f*ckton of guns" would be the golden medal of describing how it'd look like. And as if any form of physics would explain how it works— nerds be damned!

🤓

Math do be mathing as he carries enough AURA and menace to back up his new fit, and turns up the volume to his sick beat playing in his delulu head.

Locked in, he'd go past all the attacks the group— either as a show-of or to just play this low hp lizard— as the Dene would head by the puppet Lewis made, and swung by like Tarzan to gain more of that boost, using the recoil of his guns to blow himself, spamming like no tomorrow.

"Run them 1s, b*tch-ass! I'M HIM!"

Grabbing them telekinesis-ahhh sh*t by Belle and bashing Bumwing with it, raining a whole movie of — in all caps — "AMERICA" to gun this thing down to kingdom come. Much like the founding fathers intended, he wasn't done and made sure each of his teammates hit the shot by making them homed in with his "Soma taught me" degree in geometry.

Grabbing them telekinesis-ahhh sh*t by Belle and bashing Bumwing with it, raining a whole movie of — in all caps — "AMERICA" to gun this thing down to kingdom come. Much like the founding fathers intended, he wasn't done and made sure each of his teammates hit the shot by making them homed in with his "Soma taught me" degree in geometry.
"Heh, that's more like it" Rizzuto said, seeing the hole-ridden dragon spewing with lava. With more ammo to manipulate, he solidified them in position before using them to tear further into the dragon's flesh, further increasing the size of his wounds

Even at the apex of her control, this was a moment that made Belle near turn her head.

❝Having stepped across a sea of corpses, that's the kind of power that he holds. I was starting to wonder when he'd deem the time fit to release it.❞ Power to at once draw weapons of all those followers of his design. How frightening. For years, this ability had been one of her ultimate bets in defeating the dragon, surviving its unrelenting hunt, each day of it flashing in Belle's mind as a fading memory, like pictures burned and fueling the fire of its own destruction. A sight that was now so close to reality. ❝If even that stubborn man understands that we must do whatever it takes to bring that thing down, no more words are needed. No more damn theatrics. It all ends. Now!!

Deathwing roared indignation then laughed, he'd been beaten... and now, he was being dismantled. Sure, it took an army and individuals with impressive contraband, but he was beaten.

Of all the little mortals, it was Palaria who did the grand finale to take him out of the sky! With no small amount of help, but nonetheless it was mere mortals who took the dragon down, especially with those among them so stringy as Palaria! Of course, Deathwing knew his fate was to be some weapon, but it'd be unstable, just like his body... that would give him much to think on...

It was over so soon. Palaria felt it as she watched Deathwing being broken apart, his limbs and wings unable to keep himself up due to literally falling apart by this point... and Palaria felt an unexpected sense of dread: With Deathwing gone, what would she do? if he truly died, that was, which was a lingering worry... but at the end of the day, it didn't matter-- not anymore. Not as Palaria watched her tormenter for as long as she could possibly remember be taken down in his own ultimate perch.

Deathwing roared indignation then laughed, he'd been beaten... and now, he was being dismantled. Sure, it took an army and individuals with impressive contraband, but he was beaten.

Of all the little mortals, it was Palaria who did the grand finale to take him out of the sky! With no small amount of help, but nonetheless it was mere mortals who took the dragon down, especially with those among them so stringy as Palaria! Of course, Deathwing knew his fate was to be some weapon, but it'd be unstable, just like his body... that would give him much to think on...

It was over so soon. Palaria felt it as she watched Deathwing being broken apart, his limbs and wings unable to keep himself up due to literally falling apart by this point... and Palaria felt an unexpected sense of dread: With Deathwing gone, what would she do? if he truly died, that was, which was a lingering worry... but at the end of the day, it didn't matter-- not anymore. Not as Palaria watched her tormenter for as long as she could possibly remember be taken down in his own ultimate perch.
She was ready. She had been itching for a turn like an addict. Except they need their fill slaughter. As she leaps down, the blade in her hand expands to its largest comical size. The tip dipping as she swung it at full force-- right at Deathwings neck.

❝Remember what I told you?​
If waterboarders aren't sharp enough to understand how science works through trial and error, mankind still has a chance.
Thank you very much for taking part in our study, dear participant. If you have any, feel free to adress your questions to our labs.
It's where you'll be spending the rest of your days in....Weapon.❞​

❝Remember what I told you?

Thank you very much for taking part in our study, dear participant. If you have any, feel free to adress your questions to our labs.
It's where you'll be spending the rest of your days in....Weapon.❞​
97.... 98....

Exactly. The amount of the ratio needed for the "plan" was all in motion, and this girl was the last straw for the dominos to fall down and land.... All back to Lewis.

[Usage: 3 Hours]

In a swift motion, he descended from the skies— real body and all— arising his army of giant puppets from the ground and pinning Deathwing, before wrapping it by the mesh of his Contraband.

"This is enough. You all can stop attacking."

Any form of retaliation wasn't going to do, this right moment was a hard opportunity to come by, and his interests was piqued at long last.

"Any form of tamperment will only ruin the Contraband structure! Cease fire!"

With a hand shot out, Dene would stop and drop to the sand, landing ungracefully.

"Y'all heard him! Stop!"

❝No reason to turn high quality samples into damaged goods.❞
With everything being under control, Belle follows the instructions, ceases her effort and observes.

Back