• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cole MacGrath vs The Boss

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Cole
Mr President Saints Row IV

In character, no prior knowledge or prep time, speed equalized.

Round 1: Good Cole post RFI vs the Boss

Who wins?

Cole - 1

Boss - 1

Inconclusive - 0

The Boss would probably win Round One, due to his speed advantage and hax.

Round Two could go to Cole, due to his High Regenerationn, which will make him difficult to kill.

Speed is equalized, and dont forget the Boss has some weapons and abilities that can counter or cancel regen

Still for Round One, Boss is way too hax.

Evil Cole, however could just release a Ray Sphere Blast to vaporize him in one shot.

Oh...i just looked back through the profile and saw he's solid City level...huh, should i remove it? It's kinda a stomp for a 7-B vs a 7-C...

Hence why I may remove the second round. For the first one though Cole is only possibly City level, and the Boss has several weapons and abilities that ignore durability.

Man, I could just imagine Cole destroying and vaporizing The Boss and the City simulation with one shot of his Powers.

KA-BOOM!!!

Then it could go either for Round 1: Since Cole w/ RFI got bumped up to Large Town Level+ with City level w/ shields for durability. So unless The Boss uses the weapons that ignore durbaulty, he's not gonna do much damage.

Round 2 is a stomp, Beast Cole is at least town level with city level with shields for durability, and can regenerate from an atom, and is confirmed city level.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Then it could go either for Round 1: Since Cole w/ RFI got bumped up to Large Town Level+ with City level w/ shields for durability. So unless The Boss uses the weapons that ignore durbaulty, he's not gonna do much damage.
Round 2 is a stomp, Beast Cole is at least town level with city level with shields for durability, and can regenerate from an atom, and is confirmed city level.
True. Even with The Boss weapons, Cole could easily react to and block most of them with his supersonic reactions and Kinetic Forcefields.

Evil Cole, now that's a different story. You don't wanna mess with him.

Yeah, but just saying that is a power of Cole's to dilute his perception of time. Anyway, if is speed equalized, I say Cole with low-mid difficulty, since with the RFI, even his weaker attacks could injure The Beast, who is at least Town level, so his stronger attacks should give him an edge.

Ok, just a list of the Boss' more hax abilities in case you don't know them: Telekinesis, Life Force Absorption, Gravity Manipulation, Size Manipulation (Can shrink the opponent down to a few inches tall), Matter Manipulation (Can turn people into gold and can make his bullets produce the same effect), Pseudo Black Hole Creation with the Singularity Gun, Durability Negation With the Laser Razor, Disintegrator, and Inflato-Ray, and BFR

I can see RFI Cole surviving the pseudo-black hole, seeing how he survived The Beast's own pseudo-black hole attack, even before the RFI boost.

Size manipulation probably won't matter since his energy reserves and durabilty should stay the same.

The laser razor and inflation-Ray would only be effective if it hits him, and he has shields capable of blocking energy attacks and speed is equalized.

Telekinesis may prove to be a problem, but he does have ranged attacks that could distract The Boss, making him lose focus, and can fly and effectice gravity with Graviton Blasts.

Life force drain could kill him, put he could cut him off before he has a chance to.

Matter manipulation could kill him, but only if he touches/shoots him.

I think he has no answer to BFR.

Cole could have a chance if he drained his life energy, but I don't think he would be able to get close enough for that to work.

This is Good Cole, so he wouldn't have the Ionic Drain, so would have to perform a bio leech through physical contact. Cole more of a range player, so he would obviously want to keep his distance and spam attacks that are capable of harming a guy who can regenerate from atoms and survive a nuke to the face.

The life drain could kill him, but he needs to lock onto a target, and the life drain doesn't seem to insta-kill, it slowly drains an portion of a targets health, so not only could Cole avoid getting grabbed (speed equalized) he could break out with the use of his upgraded Static Thrusters, which now allow him to fly, or use an AOE blast, he could also comeback from getting drained, since now he has unlimited energy that he could use to heal, or just let his upgraded healing factor fix him up.

Uhhh, The Beast didn't destroy a continent, he destroyed a good portion of the east cost over several days. He did, however destroy a city in a single blast.

RFI Cole is considered a superior combatant to The Beast, since even his normal attacks stomped The Beast, and tanked all of his attacks, hence the City level AP.

Ah ok, cuz by Powerscaling The Beast was desrtoying Continents or Islands to get to Cole, and Cole Stomped it in the end, making Cole Island or Continent Level.

But thats just me.

ALso, I just see Cole's Page, Isnt his Projectiles Atatck be Hypersonic or High Hypersonic? cuz Cole shots Lighting after all.

Most of Cole's attacks in inFAMOUS 2 don't have confirmed speeds, except for the attacks that are literally lightning, like ionic storm and maybe his magnum bolt.

The alternative Time line is Evil Cole right? If it yes then its obvius.

Well in the game Colu shot Lighting blast, even in the games tate that are lighting so it should be Hypersonic or higher righ?

WeeklyBattles said:
Look at the profiles, Evil Cole is stronger
How come? If Good Cole Stomped the Beast, and Evil Cole is the Beast so...... It disnt make any sence?

Cole should be stronger.

No, the alternative timeline is John, at least that's what we are assuming.

Not every portrayal of lightning is actually as fast as lightning. Cole's alpha bolts, for example, are literally blobs of lightning, but they clearly don't move as fast as lightning. His lightning bolts from inFAMOUS 1 actually move as fast as lightning, since they resemble arcs of electricity.

Polloloko said:
WeeklyBattles said:
Look at the profiles, Evil Cole is stronger
How come? If Good Cole Stomped the Beast, and Evil Cole is the Beast so...... It disnt make any sence?
Cole should be stronger.
Cole MacGrath

Good Cole's power is based on him after the Ray Inhibitor Field

Evil Cole is based on his power after absorbing The Beast's power

Evil Cole is At Least City level, because he has the power of all the Blast Cores + Thr Beast's powers. We don't know much about RFI Cole's potential, only that he was powerful enough to stomp The Beast, who is City level.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
No, the alternative timeline is John, at least that's what we are assuming.
Not every portrayal of lightning is actually as fast as lightning. Cole's alpha bolts, for example, are literally blobs of lightning, but they clearly don't move as fast as lightning. His lightning bolts from inFAMOUS 1 actually move as fast as lightning, since they resemble arcs of electricity.
Ah ok, but disnt that make the same John who was defeated by Cole in Infamous 2? cuz in the Info in the Game was that the Beast is Powerfull, I dont think it gotten more powerfull without fighting powered people ( If we are talking about the John of the Future ).

For the Lightings Speeds that Cole shots is a mind **** for me, cuz If it is a lighting and is fire as a projectile, it has to be atleast Hypersonic or Hygh Hypersonic cuz its Lighting after all.

The keyword is alternative timeline. The Beast Cope fought was at least City Level. The Beast, in alternative timeline, when he had years to develop his powers, grew powerful enough to crack the moon in half. But that was in an alternative timeline, and conduits grow stronger as they age.

Yeah, the speed of Cole's lighting attacks are a big question. I know that he had attack that are lighting fast (his orginal lightning bolts, magnum bolts, lighting storm) but there are attacks that are definitely not lighting fast (alpha, skull, scythe,)

Back