• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combine Invasion Part 2

Suddenly, Mechanical Tentacles pour forth from Onodera's mouth, and latch onto the "head" of Boris, draining "memory juice" from his head. His eyes glowing a brilliant shade of ichor as he does this.

[In case any mods are watching, I'm merely playing along with something, this is not my idea]

Christian Higdon said:
Boris then opens his eyes, but starts drooling as he slowly falls asleep.
As Onodera further consumes the memories of Boris, the ichor in his eyes fades into a sterile, Ben 10 Green.

"M O R E"

Christian Higdon said:
Boris was getting scared, but was a bit too feeble to do anything.
Finally, his eyes turn a deep blue, and the tentacles withdrawal from his head, and his memories are... Gone.

Onodera however, has received the WHOLE of Boris's memories, and, if not for his very being supressed by parasites, would be undergoing SEVERAL traumatic breakdowns

Christian Higdon said:
"Uuuuuuuuuuuugh....what happened?" He said, a bit drowsy.
You should be asking WHO are you, since I literally stole your memories. Thinks the parasite.

Onodera's Parasites browse through the cache of memories they stole from Boris, scouring them for useful information...

The memories are as follows:

It shows Boris, as a kid, sleeping in his bed as two people (presumably his parents in one life) grab him. They then grab him and haul him into some sort of a hole in the ground. They grab shovels and start to bury him, as Boris wakes up before screaming in fear.

The next memory shows him at a bar as somebody pelts him with an empty beer bottle. Boris gets mad, but another bottle is pelted straight into his eye. He went home that night having to yank out a broken bottle in his eye.

The last notable memory shows him in the prehistoric times as he looks to be harmed enough. He is then hit on the head by the club of an ankylosaurus and slammed straight into the floor.

Overall, he's been through a lot.

Christian Higdon said:
The memories are as follows:

It shows Boris, as a kid, sleeping in his bed as two people (presumably his parents in one life) grab him. They then grab him and haul him into some sort of a hole in the ground. They grab shovels and start to bury him, as Boris wakes up before screaming in fear.

The next memory shows him at a bar as somebody pelts him with an empty beer bottle. Boris gets mad, but another bottle is pelted straight into his eye. He went home that night having to yank out a broken bottle in his eye.

The last notable memory shows him in the prehistoric times as he looks to be harmed enough. He is then hit on the head by the club of an ankylosaurus and slammed straight into the floor.

Overall, he's been through a lot.
Despite being incapable of controlling his body, an onslaught of tears pours forth from Onodera's eyes

Christian Higdon said:
Boris was just scared, hurt yet confused. His head was aching.
The parasites, having gained all what they needed from Boris's memories, return them (minus a few key ones of course). Continuing their act of carrying them, they begin to suit out a more suitable area to store Borris.

Boris is then better as he starts to get a bit sleepy. He gets a bit angry, though, so he spawns a bottle of water and hides it.

In ghe frontrooms station, Marco is seen. "I think we found our missing team mate." I say.

I check the map ror where we have to go. "We have to head to the tower of babel, safest bet is reaching the tower of zot and stealing an airship then flying, but we have 5 detours that are mandatory. And the first one is... oh... no.... please...NOT HERE!" I say, knowing what would happen if I even mention that damned hell hole that dares call itself a school. I see why everyone fears it, even I am terrified. "Well.... Shit, don't look at the map." I say, running to the corner, traumatized, going in fetal position and shivering.

In that time, Boris teleports out, mad that this guy invaded his brain, and yanked open the panel, before trying to pour the water in his circuits.

PublicMinority87 said:
In ghe frontrooms station, Marco is seen. "I think we found our missing team mate." I say.
I check the map ror where we have to go. "We have to head to the tower of babel, safest bet is reaching the tower of zot and stealing an airship then flying, but we have 5 detours that are mandatory. And the first one is... oh... no.... please...NOT HERE!" I say, knowing what would happen if I even mention that damned hell hole that dares call itself a school. I see why everyone fears it, even I am terrified. "Well.... Shit, don't look at the map." I say, running to the corner, traumatized, going in fetal position and shivering.
"I have never even been to the place and I am still horrified" I think to myself. I then realize I dropped the map. "I hope Star doesn't read it.

Christian Higdon said:
In that time, Boris teleports out, mad that this guy invaded his brain, and yanked open the panel, before trying to pour the water in his circuits.
Onodera has a seizure, drops Boris, and foams at the mouth while thrashing around on the ground.

"Mr. Patch : The World!" I say, freezing time in the train station, assuring only I can read it. "Each detour is in a different time, so... this might not be bad. Wait, 201.. OH NO!" I say, realizing its 2015, when the episode aired, meaning this will be hell.

"Time resumes/" I say, going back to the corner in the fetal position

"I have never even been to the place and I am still horrified" I think to myself. I then realize I dropped the map. "I hope Star doesn't read it.

"What's that?" Star asked, she then peeked at the map. It was too late. She screamed so loudly that it could be heard from a mile away.

I then come to my senses.

"I see you are also panicked. I know this is the only way, but I also found out 1 thing. There is a secret door behind the Forest of the Stands. Almost every stand ability in Jojo is in there. So, we also have to watch out once we exit. This is the fastest route as well as one of 2 routes. The other is safer but riskier as well due to how long it takes." I explain.

PublicMinority87 said:
I then come to my senses.

"I see you are also panicked. I know this is the only way, but I also found out 1 thing. There is a secret door behind the Forest of the Stands. Almost every stand ability in Jojo is in there. So, we also have to watch out once we exit. This is the fastest route as well as one of 2 routes. The other is safer but riskier as well due to how long it takes." I explain.
"Okay, understood. Let's go. Marco, give me the scissors." She says, then opening a portal to the forest of stands.

Christian Higdon said:
"..." Boris starts breathing, scared.
Well I mean, Onodera is still seizuring, perfect amount of time for Boris to like, run away or something, get away from this hella scary dude who just showed up and went like "yo brain parasites or some shit want me to be your bodyguard SMH"

Christian Higdon said:
Boris didn't know this as the parasites then adapted to the water, becoming resistant to it.
Onodera ceases his seizuring, gathers his senses, and attempts to "recarry" Boris, hopefully setting them on route to a safer location

"If we cross through here, we can get to that place that will not be named." I say, reminding star that we have to cut through all 5 locations. I pull out 2 CDs and put them i to star and Malrcos heads, temporarily giving them stands. "This is where the part 3 and 4 stands are located, so, the most dangerous are sliver chariot, the world, star platinum and cream Also the lovers is a bit as well.

Christian Higdon said:
"Wait, what the..." He said, still confused. Was he THIS caring?
Suddenly, Onodera teleports both Boris and himself into a castle, sequestered in the midst of an apocalyptic wasteland...

"This Should Keep You Safe"

The castle was eerie as something dark looked at Onodera, before smirking. It then also possessed him, giving him a dark aura.

Christian Higdon said:
The castle was eerie as something dark looked at Onodera, before smirking. It then also possessed him, giving him a dark aura.
Onodera, feeling a lust for blood, bores his newlyfound fangs into the neck of Boris. Of course, not the side of the neck, rather, the part of the neck directly above the spine.

Even as a cyborg vampire, Onodera is still a ******* idiot.

"Shhh" he says calmly, slowly slurping the blood and bonemarrow from Boris's spine.

He wishes not to feed... But he must.

[Again, not my idea, merely playing along. I have screenshots to back it up]

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Onodera, feeling a lust for blood, bores his newlyfound fangs into the neck of Boris. Of course, not the side of the neck, rather, the part of the neck directly above the spine.

"Shhh" he says calmly, slowly slurping the blood and bonemarrow from Boris's spine.

A foot slams into Onodera's back, freeing Boris and knocking him into a pillar. When he looks up, the person he sees...

...is the protagonist of the CTS thread.(let's just call him Protag)

"Get off him, you evil bastard!" Protag says as he summons his stand. (Yellow what should its name be)

A foot slams into Onodera's back, freeing Boris and knocking him into a pillar. When he looks up, the person he sees...

...is the protagonist of the CTS thread.(let's just call him Protag)

"Get off him, you evil bastard!" Protag says as he summons his stand. (Yellow what should its name be)

"I didddnt wwwwwant to!" Onodera exclaims, tears welling in his eyes.

"I'm sttttarving and the onnnnly thhhing that satiates mmme is bbblood!", Hes now in a fullblown tearfest, liquid pouring forth from the eyes.

Back