• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combine Invasion Part 2

Atum dodges the attacks.

"You want to kill me?" D'arby asks, and reads Dark's soul.

"YES "YES"

"YES"

"YES"

"YES"

"I was hired by Decimus to defeat you, but, unlike both of my bastard brothers, I will be fair, and beat you the way I usually beat people. Through gaming."

He plugs in a game console with a game called F-Mega

Where is he? Daniel said, looking for D'arby's brother's location using his omniversal radar device.

ROUND 1: D'arby won ROUND 2: Dark and I won ROUND 3: D'arby ROUND 4: Dark and I

ROUND 5: I start spinning and attempt to knock D'arby off the track, knowing no matter what I did, Dark would still be ahead of D'arby, even if he landed on the track. Which he did.

I abuse a glitch to catch up to Dark and D'arby.

"You just cheated." D'arby younger says.

"No, I just abused a glitch." I say

"Yes

Yes Yes

YES" My soul reads.

"I will allow it once, but don't do it again." D'arby says.

"Got it, Barby." I say

"Its D'arby, not Barby. Get it right, dumbass." D'arby yells.

PublicMinority87 said:
I abuse a glitch to catch up to Dark and D'arby.

"You just cheated." D'arby younger says.

"No, I just abused a glitch." I say

"Yes

Yes Yes

YES" My soul reads.

"I will allow it once, but don't do it again." D'arby says.

"Got it, Barby." I say

"Its D'arby, not Barby. Get it right, dumbass." D'arby yells.
"Yeah. Gotta agree with D'arby here." I interject.

We keep playing, and, at the final turn , D'arby catches up, inside the tunnel with the cannon, where only one can get a speed boost, me and dark telepathically communicate.

"Once we get through, spin and hit me, then I will spin and hit D'arby. And as long as we get it right, he will fall off the edge." I say

PublicMinority87 said:
We keep playing, and, at the final turn , D'arby catches up, inside the tunnel with the cannon, where only one can get a speed boost, me and dark telepathically communicate.
"Once we get through, spin and hit me, then I will spin and hit D'arby. And as long as we get it right, he will fall off the edge." I say
When we get through, I spin and hit Public, and Public spins and hits D'arby.

D'arby caught up in our plan, and positioned himself so that he would get a boost ahead.

I only realize this when its too late.

"Shit, and its the last lap!" I yell, pushing Dark over to protect him, as Darby passes the finish line, so only my soul is taken. A doll is made, and it has a fake conscious, while my body still exists, I see what game he is holding next, and get Under Pressure to guide Dark, because the game we are playing next is.... Castlevania III, a game I happen to excel at.

D'arby calls his oldest brother, the one who killed D'arby the Gambler.

"I got 1 of them." He says

The D'arby families oldest brother respects his youngest brother more than his other one, while hee still respects him, he only killed his brother due to a mental curse caused by Decimus.

Under Pressure explains to Dark the controls and helps him adapt to an NES Controller

"Dark, should you feel like you are failing, which I already see you are a little bit, just give me the call, and I can switch your conscious with that of master's. The process is temporary." Under Pressure explains.

PublicMinority87 said:
D'arby caught up in our plan, and positioned himself so that he would get a boost ahead.
I only realize this when its too late.

"Shit, and its the last lap!" I yell, pushing Dark over to protect him, as Darby passes the finish line, so only my soul is taken. A doll is made, and it has a fake conscious, while my body still exists, I see what game he is holding next, and get Under Pressure to guide Dark, because the game we are playing next is.... Castlevania III, a game I happen to excel at.

D'arby calls his oldest brother, the one who killed D'arby the Gambler.

"I got 1 of them." He says

The D'arby families oldest brother respects his youngest brother more than his other one, while hee still respects him, he only killed his brother due to a mental curse caused by Decimus.

Under Pressure explains to Dark the controls and helps him adapt to an NES Controller
"Dude, D'arby's older brother (let's call him B'arby) killed D'arby to get Decimus's bounty and out of contempt because he failed, only for D'arby to be revived via time reversal by Thanos, and B'arby was driven away. (Let's call D'arby's youngest brother L'arby)"

So D'arby takes Public's controller and he and I play against L'arby.

MaxForward said:
Meanwhile, a guy in his early 20s wearing glasses shows up. "Hey all, Scott here!"
Don't you just hate it when you get ignored by everyone? I bet that's how the Atari VCS feels.

Under Pressure gives Dark Gamer Energy

It contains:

Mountain Dew

G-Fuel

Hydrogen

Gasoline

Uranium

Liquid dorito

And Duracell battery acid

Anyone can survive it, due to only Mountain Dew, G-Fuel and Liquid dorito being in it for non gamers, but gamers will survive the dangerous things in it. It also tasted delicious

Don't you just hate it when you get ignored by everyone? I bet that's how the Atari VCS feels.
Should I include Scott in our playing team against Telence?

"Why not? Also, can we play Madden 08?" Scott said.

Back