• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combined Human VS Minecraft Steve

Should the CH have the combat bow like steve's, I think CH would win due to a talent that lets the CH catch arrows with his bare hands. Plus the CH's intelligence makes it have really high accuracy to make a headshot on Steve.

However, without a weapon, I still think the CH would win anyway, due to even more expert fighting skills than Steve has. The CH would still attack with bare hands and feet as combat, using fighting stance from martial arts as both offense and defense. And still able to catch arrows and throw it back at steve as a small javelin.

Let's see... If that average human has an IQ of 100, and there were 100 billion humans in history, that gives combined human an IQ of 100 trillion.

Steve. While CH is a far better fighter, Steve has at the very least a x4 AP advantage, along with his potions both for healing and stats enhancing, this would secure the win.

Steve can just chip away his life slowly while just splashing health pots and Regenerationn on to keep his health up, and also use poison and wither effect. Plus the AP advantage. Steve wins this for me

Combined human is fast enough and smart enough to dodge thrown potions and is more than capable of disarming Steve. Really, with CH rounds, it's basically a manner of if the opponent has veritably superhuman combat skill or not. With Steve, he does not, and his arsenal won't help him here. Steve's best bet would be to potion spam, but he can't keep it up forever, and a Beacon would affect both sides.

CH wins.

Omegagoldfish said:
I mean, I really want CH to win here, but there are several reasons why this is hopeless for him:

1) Speed is equalized.

2) Steve has the AP advantage.

3) He has no prep time, so he is unarmed and has no range.

4) His skill is useless if he never makes it into melee range. Standard battle assumptions means that there's no cover or anything to help him get close. As soon as he gets within range, he is afflicted by an AoE potion that gives him slowness, weakness, wither, poison, or instant damage. All it takes is ONE wither potion, or poison + instant damage, and CH is dead. Plus, slowness would make him too slow to evade or get closer. There's nothing he can do.

CH has to get close to even have a chance of hurting Steve, but when he does, he can't avoid getting hit with a potion, which leads ti his demise. No amount of intelligence would allow you to avoid a direct hit AoE attack.

steve via combat experience, srsly, combined human isnt made to fight fictions, but only fought lower tiers such as sharks, lizards, monkeys, but those are 9-B, not low 7-C

BattleReviews said:
steve via combat experience, srsly, combined human isnt made to fight fictions, but only fought lower tiers such as sharks, lizards, monkeys, but those are 9-B, not low 7-C
I agree that Steve wins, but you are seriously downplaying combined human. He's Small Town Level+ with Sub-Relativistic combat speed, you know? He's also beaten Ryu, Spiderman, and Senator Armstrong.

but thats with all humans COMBINED, and really, i dont see combined human win against these 3, only via intelligence, but that is not some important factor thats used into most fights,

BattleReviews said:
but thats with all humans COMBINED, and really, i dont see combined human win against these 3, only via intelligence, but that is not some important factor thats used into most fights,
That's the point. Combined human has the combined power of all humans who ever lived, with none of their weaknesses. His weaker counterpart, composite human, has the best traits from all humans, but there is a very big difference. Namely that Combined human is over 100,000,000,000 times stronger than composite human because of it.

Combined human beat those guys because he has the combined skills of over 100,000,000,000 humans. He could probably beat someone several times faster and stronger than himself. Plus, he has their combined speed, reactions, and strength, giving him Small Town+ attack potency and Massively Hypersonic+ speed with Sub-Relativistic combat speed.

actually no, spider man can just slingshot them and just slap them away with another human, and that is only 1 human i see at his profile, and ryu can just slap the humans teeths out, and that armstrong can just throw the humans away, thats it, thats how weak combined human is, and that its just lame because his profile doesnt make sense, how many humans even are here, they all have the same speed, intelligence, everything same in stats, even with each other,

so why would the combined human be one of the strongest low 7-C anyways

You misunderstand. You're thinking of Composite Human, who is a composite of all the best human traits. Combined Human is different. He has the average human's strength, speed, intelligence, and skill, but multiplied by all the humans that have ever lived (over 107 billion). So he defeats those guys by being 100,000,000,000x stronger than the average human. Composite human is one person, but he/she has the combined strength of all of humanity, while Composite Human just has the strength of the strongest single human.

Oh no, it's you.

"the so called real world is fake, my theory proved it, its just a pile of fake reality"

"since when does humans know how to fuse, they cant even fuse according to wikipedia"

"so can a t rex, theres no proof that a human can do that, since they both dont live anymore"

"there is no livings on earth"

"the so called real world is fake, its because there isnt hax for the protagonist"

"so your telling me that im responsible for something in my head?"

"most of us are from diffrent verses, so why blocking me for that?"

Some of my personal favorites.

And no these are not taken out of context to look bad, they are meant to be taken the way they look.

Edit: Had to add a couple more. You're either a troll, in real need of mental help, or you have taken some weird role-playing too far (the second option applies to this as well).

so your telling me that im responsible for something in my head?

and a theory might also be wrong,

and whats wrong about someone thats not from the real world, nothing at all right? most of us are from diffrent verses, so why blocking me for that?

""Combined Human" is the hypothetical merging of every single human being who has ever existed. A concept that is often discussed within Versus Forums, and sometimes fields of science and research"

"
Origin: Real Life (As a hypothetical idea)"

Literally nothing says that the CH is real, Battle.

Kaltias said:
""Combined Human" is the hypothetical merging of every single human being who has ever existed. A concept that is often discussed within Versus Forums, and sometimes fields of science and research"
"
Origin: Real Life (As a hypothetical idea)"

Literally nothing says that the CH is real, Battle.

i said nothing about this currently

BattleReviews said:
BattleReviews said:
since when does humans know how to fuse, they cant even fuse according to wikipedia
You basically said that the CH is 9-B because humans can't fuse.

that it like many comments ago, anyways, combined human isnt real or something, its just made up, and likely some powerscaling work, wait, why arent there combined cows? or combined lizards?

Back