• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combined Human vs. The Player (Minecraft)

Jinsye

She/Her
Blocks vs. Real Life. Tough Battle.

Both have 3 days of prep.

Speed Equalized.

Combined Human is allowed up to 7-C weapons. No more.

Late Game Steve, enchantments restricted.

Steve: 0

Combined Human: 3

Voting CH, he/she will create the perfect scenario to beat Steve. That'll take like 3 mins. The rest of the time is perfectly creating said scenario.

I might aswell argue some points for Steve.

They don't have full knowledge of eachother, so all they know is that they are fighting some guy. CH is probably gonna pack some nukes and weaponry and a jet. While Steve is gonna be making potions and IGs.

Steve could most likely shoot down the jets that are dropping the nukes.

Only the RDS-1 and the Fat Man would do some real damage to Steve, plus Steve might be able to teleport away from the nuke blast with Ender Pearls. If not, Steve would probably survive the blast. (21/22 kilotons vs. 25 kilotons) and heal with potions and golden apples.

Radiation would be cured with milk.

Steve would dominate in CQC.

This won't be helpful that much, but Steve has his own sort of nuke with the Wither

There's no way Steve would dominate CQC since CH is the greatest fighter of all time and greatest battle strategist of all time as well as the greatest martial artist of all time.

Although you are partially correct on some things though shooting down missles is iffy.....besides CH has Hydrogen Bombs at his/her disposal.

Radiation does not equal poison so milk can't help; a golden apple could though

Hydrogen bombs are 7-B I believe.

They are banned.

I mean, Steve probably would have to smack the CH once and he kills him.

CH still knows how to make one, in that case he could make the most powerful nuke within the 7-C range.

What do you mean Steve smacks CH once and wins? They both have the same durability

Town Level AP vs. Small Town Level+ Dura.

Fine, he stabs CH once and kills him.

The most powerful nuke within the 7-C range is 22 kilotons.

Steve has 25 kilotons or dura. He would most likely survive and heal himself back up.

There is one thing that makes me firmly believe CH would win, this.

What I mean is that he can create a different kind of bomb that would fill the highest within the 7-C range. That can most definitely be done. Or he could use a vacuum bomb which steals the oxygen within the area.....or use nerve gas.....which will persist in the area for a while.

Honestly there's just so much out there in the real world that anything could be used, many that negate durability too

Are you guys forgetting Slime block could restrict CH and he had atleast 5 totems of undying could turn table off. So bombing would be waste of a time I think CQC only matters.

Davidgumazon said:
Are you guys forgetting Slime block could restrict CH and he had atleast 5 totems of undying could turn table off.
Slime block is just going to be destroyed with a stomp, quite litteraly. It is destroyable by a fist from Steve with room level AP.

Totems of undying aren't going to matter when as soon as he resurrects he dies again due to the lack of oxygen/radiation or whatever deadly material is left around the area to kill Steve, they'll get used up rather quickly

I mean slime block could be use in cqc cause single slime ball could hold block of Golds. And I'm not talking about base dura, his dimanond armor too.

Davidgumazon said:
I mean slime block could be use in cqc cause single slime ball could hold block of Golds. And I'm not talking about base dura, his dimanond armor too.
Do you really think that CH Is going for CQC?

CH is just going to have a drone flying thousands of feat in the air observing Steve while effectively trying to kill Steve with modern technology from a distance of probably a few thousand miles away. There is nothing that Steve can do against this

It's resistance since it does increase his overall defense but it doesn't matter regardless since he doesn't have it here.

That only helps his regen and has a limited time period, radiation can last for years so he's going to die before then.

Damage absorption and damage absorption of shield and stay away from radiation since still effect and could be removed by milk

Back