• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Come on Kaguya! It's a damn moron with a crown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, I remember seeing the old thread of this fight... It was ridiculous.

WHAT?!

Plz don't tell me my attempt at her having a fair match ends with that?

Are you sure he seals? Because he didn't bother with Cassie or any other of the people in MKX.

And this is technically unrestricted Shinnok, so I'm not sure you can use MKX as an example

He attempted that several times on Sonya, Raiden and Fujin. He even promised that he will seal Raiden again in their next encounter.

About Unrestricted Shinnok's character, there's not much to say about him since most of the games that had him unrestricted didn't show much of him fighting, just a mastermind plotting events behind his minions like Quan Chi and Shinnok.

How does it seal? Does it null her power or does it simply put her in another dimension because if it is the latter she just travels back to the main dimension easily. Oh and how quickly does he go for sealing, If he does not use it immediately he would straight up die to ash bones. And if the sealing takes some time then she can just tp him to the ice dimension and freeze him there before killing him with an easy ash bone.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
It doesn't put her in another dimension. She gets nulled once she's in it, it's like putting someone in a box and locking it. It's simple.
Where is the proof that it nulls people's power? Has anyone with dumensional travel been lockked in it, because just putting her in a box and locking it is useless if she can just make a portal and get out, or warp the insides just to get back to her own dimension.

Shinnok himself was sealed in his own amulet, and he possessed dimensional travel during that time. He could only escape with the help of Quan Chi who released him by using some sort of spell.

Speaking of which, Shinnok's profile is kind of messy. I need to sort out his powers in his Unrestricted form.

How does his dimensional travel work?

And how long does it take to get someone in the amulet? And how quickly would he do it.

Uhh, he literally travels through dimensions. He can travel between realms and shit.

He just needs to point the amulet then seal, the timing is inconsistent but it inflicts pain and immobilizes people caught in the beam.

Here

That takes way too long, she can just switch dimensions in that amount of time likt to the ice one and then have him frozen, which would be an instant win for her.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
She can't switch dimensions if she's in pain and immobilized.
Immobilisation means nothing to her when she switches dimensions without movements of any sort.

She was in pain wile being turned into the compelte 10tails and was still able to force herself back to normal Pain does nto mean anything.

I am voting for Kaguya via ice dimension and ash bones OHKO.

Shinnok can regen from that. Low-Godly says no to ash bones. Plus, he doesn't have to look at people to fight them.

Right now, I am working on a content revision for the entire MK verse, so I think you should hold this back.

Irony for reasons above

Then again I think we should get rid of Beast vs Kaguya for reasons I'll elaborate on.

You mean that thing that isn't on either profile

Checks Madara to make sure

Bass boosted sigh

Is anyone actually going to read the damn comments? There is no reason for Kaguya to not tbe able to escape during the time she is being pulled in.

FRA squad again.

Guys

The seal won't work

She can dimension hop in an instant as Rocker already mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back