• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
One of the problems I have noticed from the Ōtsutsukis in the VS battles wiki is that there primarily classified as Aliens. Although the Ōtsutsukis are considered an alien race, to me it makes much more sense to me if you classify the Ōtsutsukis as an Ōtsutsuki race that also extends to Ōtsutsuki hybrids and those who became Ōtsutsuki via the Kāma seal.

Ōtsutsuki Clan
Kaguya, Isshiki, Momoshiki, Kinshiki, Urashiki, and Shibai Ōtsutsuki (Pure Ōtsutsuki)

Ōtsutsuki Hybrids
Hagoromo and Hamura Ōtsutsuki (Ōtsutsuki-Human Hybrids | Half-Human Half-Ōtsutsuki

Indra and Asura Ōtsutsuki (Ōtsutsuki-Human Hybrids | 3/4 Human 1/4 Ōtsutsuki

Hamura's Moon Clan and Toneri Ōtsutsuki (Ōtsutsuki-Human Hybrids | Unknown percentage)

Ōtsutsukis, via Kāma Seal
Jigen and Boruto Uzumaki (Pure Ōtsutsuki | Isshiki's Data completely extracted into Jigen | Boruto became an Ōtsutsuki because he has 82% of Momoshiki's Data and 18% is his own when Momoshiki resuscitated Boruto when Kawaki implied him)

And if you want we'll count Code since White Kāma seal users can become Ōtsutsuki once they eat a Chakra fruit

Ōtsutsukis Hybrids
Kawaki (Ōtsutsuki-Human Hybrids | 80% Ōtsutsuki from the data from Isshiki's Kāma seal while 20% Human while as a Cyborg)

Urashiki Ōtsutsuki
A problem with Urashiki Ōtsutsuki is the abilities and techniques of Urashiki that have been stated on his page on the VS battle wiki. His page says that the has the Gentle Fist, Sharingan, and Sharingan Genjutsu. First of all, I would like to start by saying no, he does not have two abilities and techniques stated on his page on the Naruto Wiki. Although he has the Byakugan, he did not use the Gentle Fist technique in the anime. And second, he does not have the Sharingan or has used the Sharingan Genjutsu technique, even though the Rinnegan is the evolution of the Sharingan, he did not use the Sharingan or cast Genjutsu with the Sharingan. But if you're gonna tell me in the comments, about Urashiki using Genjutsu in the Timeslip Arc. Urashiki only used Genjutsu because he stole the chakra of Mira Sarutobi. And third, even though he has the Rinnegan he did not display any of the Six Paths abilities with his Rinnegan.

Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki
There have been things missing from Momoshiki's page of the VS battles wiki, and it's that he can use the Rasengan technique and its variants. Which he can do because he'd absorbed the chakra of Konohamaru's Rasengan. He first uses a variant of the Rasengan called Deep Crimson Spiral in the movie and anime (it seemed to be a Tailed Beast Ball in the manga). And it was on par with Boruto's Parent and Child Rasengan. Here are some pics

Deep Crimson Spiral in the anime

1g9v8kf2whl71.png

Deep Crimson Spiral in the movie
daffkkr-d2fe180c-47af-487b-92e5-80ad3a4a967c.png

What seems to be a Tailed Beast Ball in the manga
25.jpg

So later after his death and implanting the Kāma seal on Boruto is that he uses the large-scale Rasengan similar to the Parent and Child Rasengan when he possessed Boruto's body during the fight against Boro. Here's a scan and a gif.

Momoshiki's large-scale Rasengan in the anime
y0ejn09e7yb71.gif

Momoshiki's large-scale Rasengan in the manga
34.jpg

He later used the Vanishing Rasengan when he again possessed Boruto's body after the battle with Isshiki. He used the Vanishing Rasengan to hit Sasuke. Here are the scans.
26.jpg
27.jpg

The next Rasengan variants that he used were during the battle with Code. Where he used the Big Ball Rasengan (Giant Rasengan), Super-Ultra-Big Ball Rasengan (Supermassive Rasengan), Ultra-Big Ball Rasengan (Massive Rasengan), and Sprialling Bullet (Rasendan).

More of them use large-scale Rasengans (maybe it's the Big Ball Rasengan (Giant Rasengan)).
10.jpg
14.jpg

Here the Rasendan
19.jpg
20.jpg

The Massive Rasengan and Supermassive Rasengan
35.jpg
36.jpg
37.jpg

Indra and Asura Ōtsutsuki
Another thing that I want to mention is where are the pages for Indra and Asura. I'm guessing that nobody made the pages for Indra and Asura as nobody even wrote about their powers and abilities and any other things. For some context about who is Indra and Asura, they're the sons of Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki, the nephews of Hamura Ōtsutsuki, and the grandsons of Kagyua Ōtsutsuki. Indra is the progenitor of the Uchiha Clan, and Asura is the progenitor of the Senju and Uzumaki Clans. They are famously known in the Naruto Universe to have a millennium-old brotherly conflict, continually reincarnating within their descendants with Asura vowing to solve his conflict with Indra no matter how many lifetimes it would have taken.

Also, I'm curious about how Indra and Asura, and Hamura's descendants (of the Hyūga clan) went from Human-Ōtsutsuki hybrids to just humans. Unless you're telling me that through the procession of time all of the descendants of Indra and Asura, and Hamura became purely human due to the bloodline diluting over time to the point that they're no longer a hybrid between humans and Ōtsutsuki and became purely human.

Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki
All I got to say is that he's missing the Rinnegan and its abilities on his page.

Hamura Ōtsutsuki
Hamura is not only the ancestor of the Ōtsutsuki clan on the moon he's also the ancestor of the Hyūga clan.

Last edited:
Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki
All I got to say is that he's missing the Rinnegan and its abilities on his page.
Enhanced Senses (The Rinnegan is capable of perceiving chakra[1], and its flow within the body. It's also capable of perceiving[2] invisible barriers[3], and can even see[4] the Invisible Limbo Clones[5], which reside in a different dimension and are normally impossible to perceive), Paralysis Inducement and Body Puppetry (The Black Receivers can paralyze[6][7][8][9] and hinder the movements of whoever they pierce, and they can also control their movements[10]), Possession, Clairvoyance, and Telepathy (Via the Six Paths Technique; Using the Black Chakra Receivers, the user can transmit their chakra into the pierced bodies and take them over in a very similar manner to the Yamanaka Clan's Mind-Body Transfer Technique. This allows the user to assume perfect control over the bodies as if they were his own.[11][12] It also allows the user to speak through the bodies. The pierced bodies can transfer their thoughts and experiences to each other[11], perfectly coordinate their movements, and share their fields of vision to enhance their visual range and eliminate each others' blind spots[13]), Limited Levitation (The Deva Path allows the user to levitate[14]), Gravity Manipulation, Telekinesis, and Sealing (The Deva Path allows the user to control attractive and repulsive forces, in a very similar fashion to electromagnetic attraction and repulsion. Shinra Tensei allows the user to repel objects, people, and Ninjutsu, while Bansho Tenin allows them to pull in objects or people.[6][12][15][16] The user can also telekinetically control objects[17][18] using these abilities. With Chibaku Tensei, the user can create an orb that has an extremely powerful gravitational pull, which allows it to attract nearby landmass, objects, or individuals in order to create a planetoid and trap whoever's caught in it inside[19]), Paralysis Inducement, Mind Reading, Non-Physical Interaction, and Soul Manipulation (By making direct physical contact, the Human Path allows its user to paralyze their victim, instantly access their mind and read it, then physically pull their soul out of their body, instantly killing them[11][14]), Summoning (Can freely summon the Gedo Mazo), Summoning, Healing, Limited Death Manipulation, and Sealing (The Naraka Path allows the user to summon the King of Hell. The King of Hell is capable of repairing and healing even the most irreparable of damage[20], instantly kill those who lie when questioned by the user[21][22], and even storing bodies and souls[23]. Additionally, the King of Hell is invisible to everyone other than the victim), Cyborgization, Body Control, Weapon Creation, Explosion Manipulation, Homing Attack, Energy Projection, and Technology Manipulation (Can generate additional mechanical arms[15] and weaponry such as blades[20], mechanical tendrils[23], explosive missiles that can home in on targets[3][24], and chakra cannons[23] with the Asura Path), Absorption (The Preta Path allows its user to absorb Ninjutsu[25][26][23][27][28][29]. It can also absorb chakra through direct contact[30][31][32], or from a distance[33]) and Healing (The Preta Path's chakra absorption can revitalize and heal its user[31]), Resurrection (Via the Gedo Art of Rinne Rebirth[34], the user can revive the dead, but at the cost of their own life[35]), Chain Manipulation (Can create chakra chains that bind and restrict the power of anyone they make contact with)
Check well

Half of the stuffs in the op are meant for the Naruto discussion thread

So are you trying to change the descriptions and tags on their pages?
I agree with everything but I doubt anyone with permission is actually going to take the time to do that so you gotta do it yourself 💀

Back