• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Commander Shepard vs The Last Dragonborn

Isn't Dovahkiins tier, several tiers higher than shepards, making this a complete stomp?

Edit: Dont get me wrong, there are plenty of characters i think could defeat higher tier characters, but i just dont see a way for shepard to harm, let alone defeat Dovahkiin

Well it really depends on just how strong the Dragonborn is and what his weaknesses are.

Arrows can damage him along with everything else in the game. The only thing that gives him an advantage is in regards to who can get an attack of first.

If Shepard is fast enough, she can blast his head of and leave it at that. The problem, though is that the Dragonborn is rather slow unless he uses his slow time shout. He can react to arrows, but guns are way faster.

As much as I hate to say this... I think Shepard might have the advantage in this, but in speed alone.

All out power has to go to the Dragonborn.

@ NostalgiaTrip

Arrows damaging Dovahkiin is purely gameplay mechanics and is not counted in this site. Shepard literally can't damage Dovahkiin in any way whatsoever and the only advantage he has, according to you, is speed which is easily nullified.

Also, I'd like to ask you to watch it before you call someone's argument "horrible reasoning". Its obvious that you're new to the wiki and don't understand how things work here.

I actually like this. When I debate with someone, I like to know what I am debating in so that I can make an accurate rebutal.

When someone says one character curbstomps, without providing any reasoning, it gets on my nerves. But I will admit, I did not know about the arrow part, so thank you for explaining that.

But yeah, if the arrows don't count, Dragonborn stomps Shepard. I mean, he was able to defeat Alduin, who is considered to be 2-C, despite the official rating.

And you are being fair... I guess I was hoping for a rather more in-depth argument, if you know what I mean.

I mean, lol, have you seem my posts?

Back