• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite JoJo tries to solo your verse

Thanks to Chariot190 for making this Masterpiece along with this other Masterpiece , that will try to solo your verse.

Round 1: In character with speed equal and no previous knowledge about your verse.

Round 2: In character or Bloodlusted, speed unequal and previous knowledge about your verse.

Round 3: Bloodlusted, speed unequal and previous knowledge + 4 days of prep time.

I aint done though, although admittely ive been taking my sweet ass time to finish it. I mean if you fine with it only being like 80% done then I guess go ahead though.

In character wouldnt really matter, he has like ten ways to figure out absolute best and optimal strategy at a glance, he has composite intelligence as well all things considered so he should have Novel Kars' intell plus others.

Ah, then I guess I will change the first round to be in char. Also I'm kinda fine with it but if you could update it it would be nice too.

All right,this is ganna be interesting. Toaru verse,nasuverse,masadaverse,medaka box is what im looking foward to

Wizard of Oz: Solos. Wizard of Oz really isn't a powerful verse.

One Piece: Kore ga Requiem da + Durability negation Stands = Ded.

Doctor Who: Laughs in 1-B

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure:

C-658VsXoAo3ovC (1)

Wardokman69 said:
well,

touhou project : i don't know, maybe plot can do something against abstracts.. but eh..
I'm not very knowledgeable on Touhou (tho I played it long time ago) but doesn't GER solo or something?

Comp has a handful of methods to do something about abstracts if that's what's being asked, cant say off the top of my head because like 200+ stand powers, hence why theres a brif description of each stand power in the blog, other then the obvious EE or straight up destroying the universe.

My favorite verse is that though so I'm gonna go ahead and say comp jojo is cultured enough to where he (it?) decides to be lax.

SpookyShadow said:
Wardokman69 said:
well,

touhou project : i don't know, maybe plot can do something against abstracts.. but eh..
I'm not very knowledgeable on Touhou (tho I played it long time ago) but doesn't GER solo or something?
GER cant interact with abstracts but said abstracts still bound with causality, so...

Alright, this is gonna be interesting...

Magic: the Gathering: The 2-As likely stop him, if not, the High 2-A Eldrazis (Does Comp jojo have a 5D beyond?). Maybe 4-A Bolas

Homestuck: The Stronger 2-As (Like Vriska and her passively probability hax, Mid-Godly, and Type 8 Immo, or Caliborn with all of what Vriska has + Passive Causality and Fate, with more haxes after killing Yaldaboth) could win this. Otherwise, likely Horrorterrors, and even if not, Lord English

Terraria: Should Clear

Undertale: Clears due to hax

JJBA: Wait-

Wardokman69 said:
SpookyShadow said:
Wardokman69 said:
well,

GER cant interact with abstracts but said abstracts still bound with causality, so...
GER cant affect abstracts even with causality manip

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Wardokman69 said:
SpookyShadow said:
Wardokman69 said:
well,

GER cant affect abstracts even with causality manip
if that so, then maybe Plot can do something.

>Does Comp jojo have a 5D beyond?).

No, didnt add because its neither a stand or stand like power or an actual character. Plus it'd end up being 5D physically and that would completely invalidate any of his other powers other then cosmic awareness as all other powers are only 4d or below. There's a few minor stands and stand like powers that I forgot to add, but there nothing special like Novel Doppio's phone stand (forgot if I added that or not). And the GioGio PS2 incarnation of stands other then King Crimson as I couldnt find a rom of the game thus couldnt play it.

I'll try to figure out how this thing would even work:

The user would be hidden inside a car (Wheel of Fortune), which will be inside a ghost house (Burning Down the House), which will be inside a mirror world (Man in the Mirror), which will be under a transmission tower (Super Fly), which would be inside a derelict freighter (Strength), which will be underneat a burning sun (Sun) and filled with living fog (Justice). The place would also be altered due to illusions, turning it into a complex labyrinth (Tenore Sax) and making things appear different than they actually are, such as making a graveyard look like a town (Justice).

Paulo.junior.969 said:
The user would be hidden inside a car (Wheel of Fortune), which will be inside a ghost house (Burning Down the House), which will be inside a mirror world (Man in the Mirror), which will be under a transmission tower (Super Fly), which would be inside a derelict freighter (Strength), which will be underneat a burning sun (Sun) and filled with living fog (Justice). The place would also be altered due to illusions, turning it into a complex labyrinth (Tenore Sax) and making things appear different than they actually are, such as making a graveyard look like a town (Justice).
Bruhhh

Chariot190 said:
>Does Comp jojo have a 5D beyond?).
No, didnt add because its neither a stand or stand like power or an actual character. Plus it'd end up being 5D physically and that would completely invalidate any of his other powers other then cosmic awareness as all other powers are only 4d or below. There's a few minor stands and stand like powers that I forgot to add, but there nothing special like Novel Doppio's phone stand (forgot if I added that or not). And the GioGio PS2 incarnation of stands other then King Crimson as I couldnt find a rom of the game thus couldnt play it.
Lucky for you I played the game and let me tell you something: PS2 GER doesn't have RTZ but instead it can move normally during PS2 KC's time lag. PS2 PH's virus apparently doesn't affect the user, but it doesn't spread on dark places. PS2 SCR in the extra story mode(basically being able to replay any boss battle using certain chars) doesn't use the char you're playing as' stand but instead it uses a Sticky Fingers clone to attack you.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Considering the Stand has insane shapeshifting and size maniplation skills and can transform into various states of matter, it doesnt have to be any of those albeit it ca be if it decides to do so.

Only stand that actually perplexed me on how it would interact with is superfly, but wheel of fortune aint strength arent the stand, its the stand (which doesnt have a main body) simply imbuing an object with stand energy, kinda like mista does with his bullets (confirmed by part 7 of all things) or anubis with the sword.

The place would also be filled with small soldiers with firearms, tanks and helicopters (Bad Company) as well as little insect-like creatures (Harvest).

>Lucky for you I played the game and let me tell you something: PS2 GER doesn't have RTZ but instead it can move normally during PS2 KC's time lag. PS2 PH's virus apparently doesn't affect the user, but it doesn't spread on dark places. PS2 SCR in the extra story mode(basically being able to replay any boss battle using certain chars) doesn't use the char you're playing as' stand but instead it uses a Sticky Fingers clone to attack you.

I know, I actually mentioned PS2 GER in the GER section. But purple haze and whatever SCR does would be something to note, thanks for the info.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
The place would also be filled with small soldiers with firearms, tanks and helicopters (Bad Company) as well as little insect-like creatures (Harvest).
The stand can split apart due to things like das boot, capcom geb and capcom high priestess. With the former allowing it to empower itelf with the duplicates and gaining physical boosts directly in correlation with the amount it fuses with or defuses with.

Sadistic Sleuth said:
So it isn´t 5D? Ok. Horroterrors should do
It could be, for arguments sake and for the sake of not invalidating everything, it isnt 5D itself nor does it have beyonds powers, but still has beyonds protection like joji or dio does, the character section of the blog isnt close to done though, so it aint even mentioned, i went hardbody on the stand section, the rest was an afterthought.

Although due to it being used in an actual thread now, I'll try and fill out the human section today so it's mostly done.

This'll be about the dozenth time I've brought up John Taylor in a thread of this type, but...

Yeah, not even a composite JoJo is getting past him, and he's not even the strongest thing in his setting. Not by a long shot.

Comp JoJo's main weakness essetially is anything with a number higher then 4 next to a captial D. So checks out.

PS2 Grateful Dead also acts more like Poison Damage that can be negged with ice. PS2 Green Day deals damage every few seconds if you have touched the mold and PS2 Oasis is basically the same except it can be used to trap the opponent's feet in place to attack them with a dive.

Listentomyrhytm said:
Also, love how Joseph Joestar is a stand. </div>
Oops, mustve not added the bracket when typing HP. fixed.

The user would be invisible (Achtung Baby), and the Stand would be invisible even to other Stand users when active, not being detected ven by Iggy's Enhanced Senses and Avdol's Life Detector (Cream). Coming too close to the Stand will result in the opponent being put to sleep and swapping bodies (Chariot Requiem), and touching the Stand will result in the Stand turning into a copy o the opponent, which will take control ove their bodies (Surface). Looking at the Stand users back will result in the Stand linking itself with the opponent, making so the opponent will die as soon as someone looks at his back (Cheap Trick). The battlefield would be filled with a virus (Purple Haze) and smoke that makes the opponent age rapidly (The Grateful Dead). In the moment the opponent gets to a lower altitude, mold will start growing in their bodies (Green Day) and the opponent will be prevented from taking any action due to Causality Hax (Gold Experience Requiem).

The user will be protected from death as long as their face isn't in the stone (Rolling Stones), and if the user dies, it can return as a ghost (Atom Heart Father) or as a plant (Stray Cat), as well as coming back to life having Low-Godly Regen (Civil War), and the Stand will still live on after the user's death (Notorious B.I.G, Anubis and Cheap Trick).

Novel (phf) Purple Haze is heavily implied to be like BIG and Cheap TRick too, in that if Fugo died PH may not die with him and the world would be ****** due to a insane unkillable biological disaster that can go anywhere now.

Oh, speaking of Assclass, binged it again recently and noticed a few possible builing+ and high 8-C feats. Was gonna calc em, korosensei deserves actual calcs. Offtopic tho.

Back