• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Link takes on your verses in a last stand

Welp, better do this before he gets Thanos'd.

Link is Low 2-C. Speed is equal, SBA otherwise. Link's not going gently into the night.

Devil May Cry: Managed to beat Dante, so I think Link can hold his own here against the big boys.

Castlevania: Can hold his own against a lot of it, although I think people like Chaos and Soma might prove troubesome.

MCU: Solos and clears 99% of it until Dormammu. However Link with the Triforce has Low Multiversal Range which is Dormammu's level so even that is debatable.

Metal Gear Solid: Clears

Guilty Gear: Does not solo but can hold his own against the big guns.

BlazBlue: Negative. He stops at the high tiers because lol Low 1-C hax

Metroid: Can hold his own against a lot of it.

Mario: Can clear quite a bit of it, but Bowser might prove troublesome and flat out stops when we get to the RPG's.

Halo: Clears.

Street Fighter: Clears

God of War: Outhaxes quite a lot of it. But then Yggdrasil comes in and Link can't do anything there.

Dragon Ball: Outhaxes by the motherload though Zen-oh might prove tricky. However the non-canon stuff has noticeable AP gaps so that part is a bit murky.

Pokemon: Can do some stuff, but then the Sinoh legendaries come in and basically stop him in his tracks.

Sonic: Can hang around with some of the top tiers, but when we get to things like Solaris and 2-C Sonic, Silver and Shadow and the Archie Comics, Link can't do much.

Darkest Dungeon: Pretty sure he can handle the madness hax and if he can handle being trapped across space and time by the farmstead he should be good.

Soul Calibur: Yells gg

Castlevania: He can do fairly well I guess? Unless he can affect abstracts though Chaos stops him for sure.

Jojo: GER can probably do it, Novel Kars U N D E R S T A N D S etc

Elder Scrolls: Any tier 2 can take him, should clear till then.

Guilty Gear: He inconned with Sol in the past, though iirc he does have passive Info Manip in base so Link would now likely stop here.

Shin Megami Tensei: Stops at the tier 2s.

Infamous: Yells gg

Dark Souls: Can sealing handle lol rez? Not like the verse can even harm him though.

Bloodborne: Basically same as DS and DD.

Warhammer: Emperor thinks, Magnus thinks, etc

MCU: No-Diffs everyone up to Dormammu, who he probably still beats

Naruto: lol

Bleach: I think so? Yhwach could stop him

Black Clover: Local kingdom gets wiped by twink

RWBY: :)

Shinza Bansho: :(

Hazbin Hotel: Master Sword beats Demons 2

Castlevania: Joins the Belmont Clan

Megaman: Stops everything up to maybe EXE

Final Fantasy: With speed equal he can take on the majority of the verse evenly, but people like Cloud and Sephiroth probably give him some trouble. Gets stopped hard by 2-As

DMC: Big Boi Void Mundus already said no

Shinza: uhh

SMT: UUHH

Castlevania: UhUh

Metal Gear: Oof

Zelda: Hmmm

DW: Oof

Hellsing: OOF

FMA: OOF

Konosuba: I can't imagine the stupidly funny things that will happen

JoJo: I'm pretty sure Link gets yeeted

Dragom Ball: Gets pretty far before Zeno erases him.

Cthulhu Mythos: Nah

Warhammer 40K: Nah

Mob Psycho 100: Clears

One Punch Man: Clears

The God of High School: Clears

Hokuto No Ken: Yells gg

Blazblue: Nope, Terumi does his stuff etc

Bobobobo: Don't think he clears, Bobobo can just plot manip him for the win.

Back