• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Naruto character vs Composite One Piece character

Naruto has abilities of all Naruto characters and Luffy has abilities of all One Piece characters

All stat equal

Only manga

Naruto max to EoS. No Boruto chracters

No wank

Composite One Piece. Future sight plus logia dispersion means the composite naruto characters gonna struggle his ass off to land a hit. Then we've got unbreakable Barriers. Sugars power means the first hit makes composite naruto loose. If he dies brooks power kicks in or he can use enels to restart his heart. He could win via BFR because of kumas fruit. Regen via marcos ability. Composite one piece has too many hax options

Can Someone list the Naruto's best hax to see what and what not the OP character resists/counter?

Didn't the Totsuka Sword need contact?

IIRC the Izanagi is another sight-based technique.

Mind reminding me what the Gudo Damas exactly do?

Composite OP can simply sprout a limb from Composite Naruto's back and activate Sugar's DF, easy win.

Future-sight and equalized stats means no sort of subtle trickery will be effective against Composite OP, and guarantees an open for the Robin-Sugar wombo combo power hour.

Composite OP wins

Naruto has future sight as well.

Ehhhh lmao I just realized technically in verse a character can't have all Devil fruit powers except for Black beard who is a special case. So wouldn't composite op character be dead automatically

Also Naruto just wishes Luffy out of reality, the end

Xulrev said:
Composite OP can simply sprout a limb from Composite Naruto's back and activate Sugar's DF, easy win.

Future-sight and equalized stats means no sort of subtle trickery will be effective against Composite OP, and guarantees an open for the Robin-Sugar wombo combo power hour.

Composite OP wins
This is such a broken combo that I don't think people realize.

I'd vote Composite One Piece.

The character being dead is an in-verse rumour. Blackbeard has 2 fruits with no repercussion and there's the possibility that the "blowing up" thing is a lie.

Composite OP charscter is a Giant and a dwarf at the same time, don't look for logic.

Yeah a lot of people don't really recognize it when it's one of the most meme wombo combos you can pull off in the HST; at-will ranged sprouting a limb that insta-touches you and you're incapped, GG

Calaca Vs said:
The character being dead is an in-verse rumour. Blackbeard has 2 fruits with no repercussion and there's the possibility that the "blowing up" thing is a lie.

Composite OP charscter is a Giant and a dwarf at the same time, don't look for logic.
Maybe it will get explained in the future because I heard it was the properties of black beards fruit that allowed him to use WBs fruit which is a huge loop hole if that rule is real man

@Astral

Marco stated it's his body itself that is unique; the fruit is what lets him steal other powers (presumably)

Everything regarding Teach's capability is a theory atm. Whether he has a body inside him, Cerberus' fruit, three personalities or just the ability to have as many DF powers as he want via Yami Yami, it's unknown.

And don't forget that Composite One Piece can use Perona's DF to make Composite Naruto super depressed. Law's Devil Fruit is a thing. There is Kuma's DF to reflect any direct attacks. Magellan's acidic poison is very powerful, easily spread like a virus and has been shown to instant kill anybody or thing it touch

and the existential erasure of gekko moriah.
and the soul control of big mom. (although it would only serve to make certain nitjususus technique become his homies)

Composite One Piece Character. Haki, I guess. If Naruto can feel them just with the emotion feeling thing, Haki should do the same since its basic level displays that. That and probably other abilities that I might be missing. It's a long profile.

Emotional feeling thing? I didn't think so, it's was sage mode+kurama chakra+ so6p sensing power allow him to sense limbo clones

Kurama chakra can sense negative emotion,so6p chakra is an enhanced version of sage mode which can let him sense even more accurately.

Since limbo is clone of Madara, and op says it's comp with all character ability, limbo can use tsb/kotomatasukami/I.T. to end it

Limbo can use everything. Question is, would he use it before getting turned into a toy and erased from the memories of everyone else?

Calaca Vs said:
Limbo can use everything. Question is, would he use it before getting turned into a toy and erased from the memories of everyone else?
Naruto is technically a god of death and intangible who can not be hurt or touched by those abilities, because he has the abilities of the god of death (Shinigami) used in the technique of Dead Demon Consuming Seal.

Naruto uses time stop and limbo, therefore, this ends in a second.

Brook can touch intangibles that are intangible for Haki tho.

Who has time stop in Naruto?

Back